Frank's Ignorant Statement of the Day

Old October 28th 09, 03:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Alias[_55_]

Default Frank's Ignorant Statement of the Day

"Spain is a third world country".

LOL! Spain is the ninth richest country in the world and would be rated
eighth if Italy didn't count its submerged economy.

Alias
Old December 4th 09, 10:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Death

name-a-rooni wrote:

"Alias" wrote in message
"Spain is a third world country".

LOL! Spain is the ninth richest country in the world and would be rated
eighth if Italy didn't count its submerged economy.

Alias

Latest figures peg Spain as #27, right behind Germany and a little ahead of
Greece. Italy=30.
US = #8

Your figures are for GDP per capita.

In terms of total GDP, Spain is ninth.
The US is number one or two, depending on the source, as the European
Union is now a friggen country I guess.

We need a North American Union, that way we can include Canada(11th) and
Mexico(13th, believe it or not).

GDP per capita shows how many slackers a country has.
Luxembourg doesn't have many.
USA(13th,2008) has a lot.

--
Vita brevis breviter in brevi finietur,
Mors venit velociter quae neminem veretur.

Old December 4th 09, 03:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Frank[_84_]

Death wrote:
name-a-rooni wrote:

"Alias" wrote in message
"Spain is a third world country".

LOL! Spain is the ninth richest country in the world and would be rated
eighth if Italy didn't count its submerged economy.

Alias

Latest figures peg Spain as #27, right behind Germany and a little ahead of
Greece. Italy=30.
US = #8

Your figures are for GDP per capita.

In terms of total GDP, Spain is ninth.
The US is number one or two, depending on the source, as the European
Union is now a friggen country I guess.

We need a North American Union, that way we can include Canada(11th) and
Mexico(13th, believe it or not).

GDP per capita shows how many slackers a country has.
Luxembourg doesn't have many.
USA(13th,2008) has a lot.

Care to guess how many times spain has defaulted on it national debt?
Old December 4th 09, 03:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Alias[_61_]

Frank wrote:
Death wrote:
name-a-rooni wrote:

"Alias" wrote in message
"Spain is a third world country".

LOL! Spain is the ninth richest country in the world and would be
rated eighth if Italy didn't count its submerged economy.

Alias
Latest figures peg Spain as #27, right behind Germany and a little
ahead of Greece. Italy=30.
US = #8

Your figures are for GDP per capita.

In terms of total GDP, Spain is ninth.
The US is number one or two, depending on the source, as the European
Union is now a friggen country I guess.

We need a North American Union, that way we can include Canada(11th) and
Mexico(13th, believe it or not).

GDP per capita shows how many slackers a country has.
Luxembourg doesn't have many.
USA(13th,2008) has a lot.

Care to guess how many times spain [sic] has defaulted on it [sic] national debt?

Only in the 16th and 17th century. You were wrong on one point so you
trot out a straw man hoping you can win on another. You really are
desperate to "win", aren't you, lame boy. Too bad you never do.

Alias
Old December 4th 09, 07:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Death

Frank wrote:

Death wrote:
name-a-rooni wrote:

"Alias" wrote in message
"Spain is a third world country".

LOL! Spain is the ninth richest country in the world and would be rated
eighth if Italy didn't count its submerged economy.

Alias
Latest figures peg Spain as #27, right behind Germany and a little ahead of
Greece. Italy=30.
US = #8

Your figures are for GDP per capita.

In terms of total GDP, Spain is ninth.
The US is number one or two, depending on the source, as the European
Union is now a friggen country I guess.

We need a North American Union, that way we can include Canada(11th) and
Mexico(13th, believe it or not).

GDP per capita shows how many slackers a country has.
Luxembourg doesn't have many.
USA(13th,2008) has a lot.

Care to guess how many times spain has defaulted on it national debt?

Not really.
I assume you are insane, so I mostly ignore you.

Old December 4th 09, 08:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Frank[_84_]

Death wrote:
Frank wrote:

Death wrote:
name-a-rooni wrote:

"Alias" wrote in message
[...]

So you lost control this time huh?
Temporarily insane huh?
Old December 4th 09, 08:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Vista Succubus Hunter[_2_]

Alias wrote:
Frank wrote:
Death wrote:
name-a-rooni wrote:

"Alias" wrote in message
[...]

Instead of chasing Frank all over the place, you had better focus Alias,
do your job, get on your horse and whip it whip it good.

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9141606/Windows_7_steals_biggest_chunk_of_share_from_XP

copied

Computerworld - Microsoft's Windows ran to stay in place last month as
Window 7's market share gains made up for the largest-ever declines in
Windows XP and Vista, data released today by Web metrics firm Net
Applications showed.

By Net Applications' numbers, Windows 7's gains were primarily at the
expense of Windows XP. For each copy of Vista replaced by Windows 7
during November, more than six copies of XP were swapped for the new OS.

Linux, on the other hand, came up a winner last month, returning to the
1% share mark for the first time since July. Linux's all-time high in
Net Applications' rankings was May 2009, when it nearly reached 1.2%.

end copy

Old December 4th 09, 11:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Mr. Arnold

Alias wrote:
Vista Succubus Hunter wrote:
Alias wrote:
Frank wrote:
Death wrote:
name-a-rooni wrote:

"Alias" wrote in message
[...]

I don't care what market share an OS has. You shouldn't either.

Alias

Should we believe you? It doesn't seem that you can show otherwise. You
should whip it -- whip it good!

VBG