Windows Vista and Games Relating to running games and relateds issues under Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)

vista and the sims help

Old February 24th 07, 10:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Erin Graham

Default vista and the sims help

i resently found a old copy of the sims and i wanted to show my GF how much
better it is for the pc than the ps2.
When i instal the sims it works fine and no problems, i run the game when
i'm done, that when i go play it the second time it starts to load then
crashes and goes back to the desktop.
I know it's a long shot but does anyone know how to fix it?

thanks

Old February 25th 07, 02:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
tenderwolf1968

Erin, I sims2 games and I had to get the patches for all of the games. I am
not sure which version of sims you have, but if you have sims2 go to
http://thesims2.ea.com, and then to help for the patches. I hope this will
help.