  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
USB card reader disappears. by Martin Stein
I have a MITSUMI FA-404 FLOPPY + 7 IN 1 CARD READER on my ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe motherboard plugged into the USB header on the motherboard. In Vista RTM I plug in a SD card and enable ReadyBoost. It works for a while (days) and then suddenly it has disappeard. The whole card reader is gone. For example the SD card for ReadyBoost was assigned drive letter G: and this drive is not visible any...
February 3rd 08 06:12 PM
by STONED_RIDER Go to last post
1 166
USB can't access by Thet
Hi, I am using Vista business, I get access is denied on dvd player SD/ MMS and all usb devices, red circles around the DVD and USB icons in explorer . When DVD is isnserted it gives error message : "Access violation at address 0049DA05 in module ‘ awtray.exe’. read of address 00000000"
October 6th 07 02:33 PM
by Thet Go to last post
2 134
USB Browser Mouse driver error solution by hopehelpful
Solution: When the problem occurs (faulty or non-installation for generic USB mice), leave it as it is and go to 'Control Panel', go to 'System and Maintenance' and then 'Device Manager', you should see an 'unidentified device'. Right click (using your finger pad) and select 'update driver', select ‘search your own computer’, select the tick box for 'compatible devices', select...
April 5th 09 09:42 AM
by hopehelpful Go to last post
0 232
USB Browser Mouse driver error solution by hopehelpful
Solution: When the problem occurs (faulty or non-installation for generic USB mice), leave it as it is and go to 'Control Panel', go to 'System and Maintenance' and then 'Device Manager', you should see an 'unidentified device'. Right click (using your finger pad) and select 'update driver', select ‘search your own computer’, select the tick box for 'compatible devices', select...
April 5th 09 09:40 AM
by hopehelpful Go to last post
0 245
USB Browser Mouse Driver Error by bulb005
I got the following error while trying to install my usb dell optical mouse "Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it USB Browser Mouse An error occurred during the installation of the device The driver installation file for this device is missing a necessary entry.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 24th 10 02:43 PM
by dencybk Go to last post
27 1,683
USB Bluetooth adapters with Vista by VistaVick
Are there are any that fully work? Tried a toshiba one and while it shows up in the device manager, I get no bluetooth menu in the control panel to turn discovery on. I really need one in order to sync my pda with mobile device center.
February 15th 07 03:59 AM
by conman29 Go to last post
3 136
usb bluetooth by wow
when I use a micosoft bluetooth usb, usb says it can not connect and device not found and I not find drive to update to hid but msi star key works
May 19th 08 01:43 PM
by wow Go to last post
0 170
usb back up drive problem by sheffield steve
I upgraded from XP to vista and before doing so backed up all files to a usb seagate free agent hard drive. I have installed vista and the drive works and I can read files but when i try to copy files back to an internal back up drive the system some times copies smaller sized files but generally freezes when copying music albums. All I can do to get the darn machine to go again is to...
August 17th 07 11:00 AM
by sheffield steve Go to last post
0 106
USB Autoplay settings by Hyrrence
Hey! I have a USB I've worked with for over an year and it works fine usually. Every time I plug in, it gives me an option as to which way I would like it to open and that's fine by me. I just cancel it or select folder. My problem came up a few days back. If say I click cancel when it asked what I want to do with the USB then I go to "My Computer" and press "flashdisk (F:)" It tells me...
March 3rd 07 02:18 AM
by Hyrrence Go to last post
0 208
USB autodisconnect by Verdugo
Hi to everyone. I think i have a little problem, but may be it's very simple, anyway. The thing is that i bought a Datatraveler 2.0 1gb USB flash pendrive, i first had the problems related to not recognizing the driver so i needed to reinstall SPK1 because the update KB9xxxxx didn't work for me. Now the thing that i saw is when i plug it into the usb port, it disconnects after a while in...
May 27th 08 04:31 AM
by Verdugo Go to last post
0 137
USB Audio with Acer Monitor P244 speaker by tugas2khas
Hi, I have just bought Acer P244W Monitor that come with a speaker. I have Dell XPS 1330 with Vista Business. I can get the monitor working to the maximum resolution... however, the speaker doesn't have any sound. It detect the USB sound device.. driver is provided by microsoft. Please help... --
January 2nd 09 04:53 PM
by Hot-text Go to last post
1 184
USB Audio Texas PCM2900 recognized as MONO MIC by SebasL
Hello: In Win XP, the Texas PCM290x (USB audio codec) was correctly recognized as sound card, but in Vista it's recognized as USB microphone. So when you try to record something you get the same audio in both channels (you can unplug the right channel and will keep recording in stereo with the same signal in both channels). There is any workaround or new driver available? Thanks in advance.
September 3rd 07 01:49 AM
by seanpeng Go to last post
2 158
USB audio in Vista 32 bit by idofxeno
Using Vista Home Premium on an HP Pavillion M7750n. Recently purchased some Plantronics Gamecom Pro1 USB headphones. For the life of me I cannot get them to play sound or get the microphone to transmit at all. when checking the icon in the bottom right, it always says "Volume: 0" for the Headset Earphone Plantronics Headset. The icon also has a red X on the bottom of it, which I'm...
October 14th 07 01:40 AM
by SStreet Go to last post
1 110
USB Audio Drivers (Cannot Start code 10) by Kryten
Hi all I'm running RC2 without too many problems, however I cannot get my VoipVoice USB phone to work correctly. Vista happily loads the drivers (there are two, one called VoipVoice USB Phone, one called USB Human Interface Device), but the drivers will not start. Device manager shows them with BANGS and an error message of "This device cannot start. (Code 10)".
October 11th 06 11:04 AM
by Kryten Go to last post
0 153
usb audio device in Vista Sp1 by Ann
I'm using Vista Premium, SP1 on a Compaq laptop I have a usb device (Xcm v-box) and I can't get any audio. I have updated all drivers. Any suggestions?
March 20th 08 04:43 PM
by Ann Go to last post
0 158
USB ASUS A8N-SLI by Hans Petter Nenseth
The only thing I get working om RC1 is my Canon printer. Scanner and other USB-devices wont work. Any hints? Couldnt find any new drivers at ASUS. -- I går lurte jeg på hva morgendagen ville bringe. I dag vet jeg det.
September 19th 06 12:01 AM
by Carlos Go to last post
3 146
usb and removable media PLEASE HELP!!!! by 85buddy
hello and thank you for taking the time to read this!! i have a problem with my USB ports and i dont know what it could be the ports themselves work fine i can use most devices through them things get detected through them ok aswell but what the problem is, is that removable strage devies wont install properly it detects that they are mass storage devices but no matter what type of drivers i...
September 25th 07 04:40 PM
by 85buddy Go to last post
0 102
USB and PS/2 keyboards and mouses froze at vista login by zoly
after a power outage vista does not not recognize keyboard and mouse, i have keyboard and mouse functionality till vista login page, then frozes there. I tried safe-mode, same. With intall DVD tried restore, have no restore point, no backup. Is there any solution from command prompt ? Did read on replacing ..inf files, but no step by step solution. Please help....
April 13th 08 03:15 PM
by Scott J. Stringfellow[_2_] Go to last post
1 116
USB and my Blackberry by davidlory
When I connect my Blackberry, using a USB cable, to charge it up, I get an error message on the Blackberry that says "USB charging current is not sufficient. Verify that your handheld is connected to a powered USB charging source and that the proper USB driver is installed." When I check the device manager, it shows that "the device is working properly". SO, I just don't know what the...
February 7th 08 02:03 PM
by Kerry Brown Go to last post
3 126
USB Analog To Digital Video Device-Best by Karenx13
Hi, I'm new to this forum. Have been using vista 64 bit for about a year now & lovin' it. My question concerns finding a USB Capture device for analog video. I would like to transfer my old video & make movies with it. I know i can use an internal capture card but would prefer the USB if possible. I'm having a hard time finding one that is compatible with the 64bit Vista. Anyone out there know of...
February 6th 09 02:36 PM
by LVTravel Go to last post

From The