New ATI Driver Package for VISTA - Version 7.4 by Harry Krause
http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/vista32/common-vista32.html
April 23rd 07 05:34 PM
by Pj Andrews Go to last post
4 139
Can`t sync Asus Mypal A632 PDA to Vista by Brendan
I can't seem to get my A632 and Vista to sync, it connects ok and is added in the 'safely remove hardware' window as Asus USB sync and in the device manager under Mobile device: Asus USB sync. but windows mobile device manager can not connect/see it Am I missing drivers or sometithing? or is it a firewall problem? I'm running Vista 32bit, Avast home trial and windows friewall. Anybody have...
April 23rd 07 05:42 PM
by gedm Go to last post
2 147
Raid drive not showing by Marc
Just upgraded to vista home prem 1 have 6 hdd and 2 of these 500gb are set up as a raid for video. After I have installed vista and all the drivers I cant get my raid to show. in computer manager I can see the raid and its showing as disk 4 dynamic off line. In device manafer i can see the raid disc under disk drive and vista shows it as a scsi drive. Any ideas whats stopping it working...
April 23rd 07 08:12 PM
by Marc Go to last post
0 156
Wanting to Build a desktop PC w/ Vista by MonthOLDpickle
I am looking for advice on what processor to get, dual core for sure and I don't care if its Intel or AMD. I have a laptop w/ XP Pro. Other than what processor, should I get 32 or 64 bit? Can I use any mobo that I want? I currently have two 7900 GS (I believe so... pretty high end in 7 series) that I want to SLI. Does Vista support that? I am just looking for some guidance & opinions, if...
April 23rd 07 09:22 PM
by Don Go to last post
5 153
Sleep restart by Kaula
Hi, I need help badly due to my laptop. Problem: When I close the lid the computer goes to sleep... but when I open the lid the computer restarts. Or if I put it to sleep from the start menu, and then wake it up, it restarts. No errors pop up nothing, it just restarts. Information on computer:
April 23rd 07 10:32 PM
by Kaula Go to last post
0 117
Ok, no sound, says no driver, please HELP! by Vampyfan
Well, this CD came with my new Windows Vista computer, it says "Upgrade your Windows Vista Experience". I put it into my Windows XP computer and i installed Home Premium, since i put in my Vista code and it said Home Premium. So, it went in fine,installed fine, everything loaded up and everything. But, i have no sound. My speakers are plugged in and are on, at the bottom it has an x on the...
April 24th 07 02:29 AM
by Rock Go to last post
5 149
No Sound after upgrading to Vista RTM from XP SP2 by Yuval Rakavy
Hi! I have upgraded my Dell Precision 450 to Vista Ultimate. Before the upgrade I had really good sound. After the upgrade, nothing... When I try to play something using Windows Media Player or Media Center, I get an error that file cannot be opened. I have tried to reinstall the driver, get a newer one etc. In device manager the driver seems to be working fine, except that there is no...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 24th 07 06:12 AM
by BA1975 Go to last post
19 315
2 gigs worth of memory frustration by thedraphter
I built a computer, and it is running along fine. I started out with 2 gigs of ram, knowing that i would buy 2 more later when I could afford it. I bought the second 2 gigs, and installed them. Befo I had 2 gig, and it showed 2 gig.....no problem Now: (with memory remap feature OFF) Bios shows 4 gig, but windows jumps sputters and reboots itself quite often.
April 24th 07 06:35 AM
by motarola2 Go to last post
5 152
CD DVD drive - not showing files by Blue64
I upgraded a Sempron based machine to Vista Business Enetrprise, and the DC DVD drive no longer works. In Control panel/System/devices it say every thing is OK. But when you put a CD in, it does cannot read it. I have followed some threads toa Microsoft post that say in regedit delete the upperfilters and lowerfilters. But these entries are NOT there todelete so this isnot an option.
April 24th 07 06:46 AM
by motarola2 Go to last post
3 145
My system is coming out of sleep and suspend by raddy
Hello Everybody I am running Windows Vista Ultimate on Asus P5RD2-VM Motherboard, using latest Catalyst drivers for my ATI X800 GTO 256MB video card. My system is not going to sleep nor suspend, When i hibernate it, it restarts the system, Don't suggest me to update my bios because it is fully updated, Standby and Hibernation is fully working in WinXP, Hibernation is working in linux
April 24th 07 07:31 AM
by motarola2 Go to last post
2 160
Reinstalls Drivers by Catbed
Hello When ever i shut down my computer and boot it back up, Windows has to reinstall all the drivers of all of my devices including the disk drives, PCI Devices and onboard devices. It messes up my media center because i have to set up my tv tuner every time i shut down. please help
April 24th 07 07:52 AM
by motarola2 Go to last post
5 150
Can't upgrade RAM in Vista Ultimate by jabulani-jonny
Hey guys, I upgraded from XP to Vista a while back on a Dell 9300 that came with 2x256 DDR2 PC4200 sticks of RAM. I recently purchased 2x512 DDR2 PC4200 GSkill RAM from Newegg with the hopes of upgrading. However when I install the new RAM, following all the protocols of installing new RAM of course, the computer refuses to boot. I've tried using one of each of the sticks in slot 1 and...
April 24th 07 09:07 AM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
6 151
Vista and 4 gig of ram by Super1
I thought I posted this yesterday but I don't see it. Sorry if this gets posted twice. I have Vista Enterprise with 4 gigs of ram. I have 4 sticks of 1 gig each. Vista only sees 2813. I can remove any combination of the sticks to have three left and it will still see 2813. If I remove 2 it does drop to 2046. Is there a setting to get Vista to see 4 gigs? Do others out there have 4 gig...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 24th 07 01:20 PM
by JW Go to last post
19 275
Vista Sync Center by LarryW
I have a Motorola Q phone and when I installed Vista I installed the latest Mobile Device Center. At first, each time I connect the phone via USB, the Sync Center would open and do the sync. A while ago, instead of opening Sync Center when I connected, it started opening a choice window about getting pictures, etc. from the phone. I found some trouble-shooting instructions about settings...
April 24th 07 02:35 PM
by LarryW Go to last post
0 137
Fujitsu Siemens Laptop. by pvdg42
"Colin Albutt" wrote in message ... I own a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V3405 laptop and have recently upgraded to Windows Vista Home Premium. When doing so it has disabled the wireless feature on my laptop (I cannot turn it it on or off) which is a pain the be-hind! Anyone got any suggestions? Yes, a...
April 24th 07 03:59 PM
by pvdg42 Go to last post
0 142
Issue resuming Sleep Mode by Innosan
After resuming from Sleep Mode the computer loses all audio (microphone and sound) capabilities. Anyone coudl help? Txs in advance
April 24th 07 04:10 PM
by CP Go to last post
9 165
NEC Superscript 870 Driver for Vista by USMCRetd
Does anyone know of a Vista driver for the NEC Superscript 870 printer that will allow it to print 600dpi? The Win 2K driver works uder XP, but Vista will not accept it. I can use the HP LaserJet II driver, but it will not print 600dpi. I suppose I can live with 300dpi since I also have a Dell color laser that works fine with Vista, but it is in another room and I'm lazy.
April 24th 07 05:15 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 214
Monitor Not In Selection List in Display Settings in Vista Ultimate by Maxwell Edision
I have an Optiquest V95 external monitor for my Dell Latitude 131L. Vista uses it as the primary monitor in all user profiles except the one originally created. For example, in any other profile, when I right-click the desktop and choose "personalize," followed by "display settings," the Optiquest V95 monitor is right there. The resolution is lovely. In the original profile, it only shows...
April 24th 07 05:37 PM
by Dr. Strangelove Go to last post
1 142
geforce nvidia 4200ti drivers wanted by Michael Meau
Can anybody help me with drivers for gforce 4200ti nvidia card with agp?
April 24th 07 07:58 PM
by JW Go to last post
5 164
is there a cd dvd burner out there comptabile with windows vista y by foofighter06
I tried geek squad and fry's and tried cd dvd burners that have a logo indicating "WORKS WITH WINDOWS VISTA" and nothing has worked! i tried SATA and IDE and usb (internal and external) and nothing has worked! i need this working and my pc will be complete! windows update didn't work either! i cant use the cd the burner came with because obviously the cd drive doesn't work! somebody please...
April 24th 07 08:02 PM
by foofighter06 Go to last post

From The