  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
0x1a_41287_nt!ExAllocatePoolWithTag+490, type 0 by Marc
This is a new Bluescreen error I just received this morning. Over the last few months, I have been getting bluescreens caused by my network adapter (or at least I believe my Realtek 8187 is the problem). Today's error code was 0x1a_41287_nt!ExAllocatePoolWithTag+490, type 0 The error code I have been getting over the last few months is 0x9F_IMAGE_RTL8187B.sys, type 0 Any ideas would be...
June 7th 09 05:49 PM
by Marc Go to last post
0 307
0x50_nt!LeadUpVec+2c, type 0 by ab
i got this blue screen error several times has to do with broadcom WLAN card please help
March 7th 09 10:11 PM
by ab Go to last post
0 170
0x9F_3_IMAGE_5U870CAP.sys by Sal
bluescreen with the fault bucket: 0x9F_3_IMAGE_5U870CAP.sys any help will be appreciated.
July 6th 09 08:34 AM
by Sal Go to last post
0 244
0x9F_3_IMAGE_bcmwl6.sys by bluescreen
what does this blue screen me.. my comp wont start unless its in safe mode 0x9F_3_IMAGE_bcmwl6.sys
September 14th 09 09:37 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 187
0x9F_3_IMAGE_yk60x86.sys, type 0 by Janish
0x9F_3_IMAGE_yk60x86.sys, type 0 I would like to know the details about this error.
September 8th 09 06:07 PM
by LVTravel Go to last post
1 189
0xBE_nt!CmpFileWriteThroughCache+98 by Dan in Ohio
Anybody know what the resolution to this error is? My Internet Explorer 8 continues to shut down and this is the error I discovered using the MS help, but they don't have a solution.
January 12th 10 03:22 PM
by Dan in Ohio Go to last post
0 347
0xBE_nt!CmpFileWriteThroughCache+98 by Dan in Ohio
Anybody know what the resolution to this error is? My Internet Explorer 8 continues to shut down and this is the error I discovered using the MS help, but they don't have a solution.
January 12th 10 03:22 PM
by Dan in Ohio Go to last post
0 236
0xD1_athr+54d5a, type 0 by wireless worries
I seem to be having a problem with my wireless driver on a lenovo T61. The fault bucket is above, any ideas?
October 29th 08 09:21 PM
by wireless worries Go to last post
0 286
0xD1_athr+81317, type 0 by danacaciula
please tell about this error
December 8th 08 11:45 PM
by Timothy Davis [MSFT][_2_] Go to last post
2 299
0xD1_e1e6032!GetIpv6HeaderLength+75 by PK
When playing Dragon Age, I sometimes get blue screen of death! The fault bucket is 0xD1_e1e6032!GetIpv6HeaderLength+75 Below is the entire event report: Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 1/28/2010 11:57:50 AM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None
January 30th 10 03:41 PM
by PK Go to last post
0 300
0xD1_e1e6032!GetIpv6HeaderLength+75 by PK
When playing Dragon Age, I sometimes get blue screen of death! The fault bucket is 0xD1_e1e6032!GetIpv6HeaderLength+75 Below is the entire event report: Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 1/28/2010 11:57:50 AM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None
January 30th 10 03:41 PM
by PK Go to last post
0 223
0xD1_QTKVHDA+35d24, type0 by Zoe W
My laptop keeps crashing and re-booting itself. When it diagnosed why windows had shut down, it came up with that I may have a problem with my audio system. After researching this further, I have discovered that I have the Fault Bucket 0xD1_QTKVHDA+35d24, type0, but I cannot find how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
August 4th 09 10:19 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 223
1 click dvd pro by cownie
when i load this in vista it says no dvd device is recognized. I have unloaded and reloaded device drivers but not matter what i do nothing works. Dvd works but not in this. Help
February 13th 07 07:14 PM
by cownie Go to last post
0 176
1 TB External Hard Drive Problem by Walter Goldschmidt[_3_]
I got a large external hard drive today and it's instructions say to go to disk management and do format and partition. I messed up and deleted the drives volume. Now it is not listed in disk management. I looked everywhere to get it back and can't figure it out. How do I make Vista recognize this drive again so I can partition and format it? -- Walt
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 12th 09 06:44 PM
by Curious[_4_] Go to last post
17 648
1.5 TB drive formatting errors by colt
First off, thanks ahead for any and all help. I just stepped into the Vista world and built a couple of PCs to play with. I'm running Vista Ultimate x64 and using Seagate 1.5TB SATA drives. I can't create a volume larger than 100 gig, if I try to make the whole drive one volume, it will not format and I get device I/O errors reported. I can create a 100 gig drive and that's it, the last 400+ is...
January 25th 09 05:27 PM
by DL Go to last post
3 260
1.5V AGP Slot only tag on motherboard. do i need card with 4x/8x? by GT
I found a graphic card in bestbuy and the box only shows 8x in the front and notice the other card has 4x/8x in the box. My motherboard has 1.5v AGP slot only. Does this mean that i have to choose a graphic card that has both 4x/8x graphic card or is ok to get 8x graphic card. Right Now I have Ati Radeon 9200 128mb 8x graphic card and does not support aero.
March 2nd 07 02:18 AM
by BSchnur Go to last post
1 194
10+ wait to connect to my network after boot by johnnyjt
Purchased VX Nano because I needed tiny receiver for my New Toshiba A205 Notebook. I did not like where the Foward-Back buttons are placed, they should be where other mouse F/B buttons are on left side where the thumb is! I tried but could not program the Wheel Left-Right buttons for correct F/B function. So I uninstalled Setpoint 4.24 software and all my troubles began! After booting...
December 7th 07 12:46 AM
by johnnyjt Go to last post
0 121
110 IRQs assigned to "Microsoft ACPI-compliant system" by Kamron
In trying to get Quake Wars to work on my computer with Windows Vista Home Premium, the tech support guy requested my sysinfo file. He didn't help me with anything to make my game work but did tell me that I have 110 IRQs assigned to ""Microsoft ACPI-compliant system"" which he says is abnormal, and states that there should only be one. Is this true? And if not is it a problem that the...
October 19th 07 12:26 PM
by Kamron Go to last post
3 141
114 Gb hard drive missing!!! by speeddemon190
Well after a few years I decided to restore my laptop back to the factory settings. So I backed up all my files onto a external hard drive. I put in the recovery disk, and restored it back to the original. Here is the problem, When I bought it new my C drive was 140 GB. Now my C drive is 26GB what happened and where did it all go????? any advice?
June 11th 09 03:17 PM
by speeddemon190 Go to last post
4 279
1234567890 by nh7432