Asustek Tiger (WI-FI Tv Tuner) by Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner
I have a ASUS P5B-E with a CPU6600 and a Tv Tuner. All the drivers are ok. The Tuner is detecte by Powercinema but no channel, no radio. Someone have a solution. I've tested several drivers for the card.
March 13th 07 10:16 AM
by Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner Go to last post
4 154
Asus Wi-Fi Tv tuner by Asus Tiger Hybrid TV Tuner
Hello to all, My Asus WF Tv works for wireless, works fine for capture, when it works for TV and radio?????? I have the last Vista driver from 03-04-2007 Vs 6.0.6000.16420 and until now no tv no radio. Someone have solutions??? Thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 17th 07 08:42 PM
by JW Go to last post
16 195
Device cannot start for iPod 30GB Home Premium x64 by AsYLuM-DeMoN
I've looked everywhere I possibly can to find any registry or driver fix and nothing. I have the latest version of iTunes, and SP1 and I had to build a whole second computer just for iTunes, which I didn't like cause I then had less then 3TB on my main computer, lol. I have tried uninstalling the iPod, reinstalling, formatting the iPod on another computer, anything you can really think of I...
March 19th 08 12:11 AM
by AsYLuM-DeMoN Go to last post
0 206
Clicking sound by ATCStephen
I've had this problem a couple of times in the past but forget how to fix it. I now hear a clicking sound every time I click on a new web page, I know the solution is somewhere in Internet Options. Thanks for your help. Stephen
May 16th 07 02:40 PM
by Michael Go to last post
2 100
Can't Install External Hard Drive by ATC[_2_]
I have a new WD external hard drive that I'm trying use with Vista Ultimate, but when I connect the drive I get an error message saying, "Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it. USB Mass Storage Device Access is denied"
July 24th 08 01:34 AM
by anon21152 Go to last post
8 274
California King Down Alternative Comforter by [email protected]
1200 Thread Count California King Goose Down Alternative Comforter 750FP, White Price:$199.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001CZ0534 Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001CZ0534 Allergy -Shield s TM Luxurious Down Alternative Comforter, California King Price:$149.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001D1AE5Q
May 21st 09 04:07 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 309
Cingular Novatel U730 card not working on build 5600 by AtlantaX
Build 5600 Cingular Novatel U730 Most recent versions of drivers, firmware, and using MOBILINK connection manager. Attempt to connect, it says "READY", "CONNECTING", "AUTHENTICATING" then ERROR 628: Something about remote sire disconnecting. MODEM DIAGNOSTIC LOG SAYS:
October 7th 06 03:40 AM
by AtlantaX Go to last post
0 127
Cingular Novatel U730 card not working on build 5600 by AtlantaX
Build 5600 Cingular Novatel U730 Most recent versions of drivers, firmware, and using MOBILINK connection manager. Attempt to connect, it says "READY", "CONNECTING", "AUTHENTICATING" then ERROR 628: Something about remote sire disconnecting. MODEM DIAGNOSTIC LOG SAYS:
October 7th 06 03:41 AM
by AtlantaX Go to last post
0 140
Dual Core Processor Compatibility with Vista Home Premium x64 by AtomicEnergy132
Hello, I've got a dual core processor (Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 (C) DC 1.86 GHz) with Vista Home Premium, 32 bit. I was looking to upgrade to a 64 bit system (still home premium). I have gotten varied responses from people as to whether or not my processor can handle 64 bit. The main argument is "it's a dual core, it can handle a 64 bit system." I don't know if this is true or not. Can my...
February 7th 08 06:01 PM
by Tom Lake[_2_] Go to last post
3 127
wireless mouse on vista by [email protected]
You won't need a driver. Just plug the base station thingy in to the PC, press the "connect" buttons (if there are any), and it'll work. Same for me, for my wireless mice, I've used several, you press a link button on the base USB unit, and a button on the mouse, then it works, no driver needed. Possible causes of problems Range - plugging the dongle into the back of the case, where it is...
January 13th 08 10:01 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 111
cannot uninstall programs by [email protected]
I am inexperienced with computers but am able to uninstall on my p.c so why cant i uninstall with vista? What are you trying to uninstall? Was it pre-installed when you bought the PC? Was Vista pre-installed or did you install it yourself?
January 21st 08 04:59 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 142
Vista disc from MS by [email protected]
Aren't the HP Recovery Disks considered Shadow Copies of the OEM and reliable? I made my own recovery disks as well and I backup my system on an external HD (Western Digital book) each week. HP doesn't include MS disks with the computers anymore. Problem with many mfr. discs is that they only relate to a specific hardware configuration, so many of the drivers that you would find on the...
January 21st 08 11:34 AM
by H[_2_] Go to last post
1 182
What bunch of dipstics wrote this crap? by [email protected]
PC effectively dies with Trusted Installer taking 100% of CPU. It doesn't appear to do anything useful, only act like a virus. What's it doing? How do I get rid of it?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 20th 08 07:42 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
18 343
Atheros, ZYdas, USB wireless adapter drivers by [email protected]
I have a ZYdas chipset based USB wireless adapter (the only one out of several I tried that worked when put in a reflector) It seems to be a ZD1211. I've downloaded what is supposed to be the 32/64 bit driver ar5007ug_200127_vista.zip which is supposed to be v2.0.0.127 for Vista 64 bit. I'm running Vista 64 bit Ultimate. Vista, new hardware found, search for drivers, failed,
January 1st 08 02:15 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 119
Vista can't find USB drivers by [email protected]
On 21-Nov-2007, "Imageman" wrote: I have plugged in a couple USB2 devices and gotten the 'Windows can't find drivers' error message. One of the devices is a brand new USB2 powered hub, and the other, an external USB2 enclosure with a 500GB hard drive in it. Both manufacturers say the devices are compatible with Vista 64 bit. It may not see the hub only devices...
November 21st 07 08:00 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 138
CD/DVD - Live File system (UDF) by Attila
The question: Windows Vista seem to have native support for UDF CD/DVD and can format CD/DVD... Some one have tested this function? Is still necessary to have third party software to write UDF CD/DVD? (only to write file on the CD/DVD not for duplicate) On my system I can format CD/DVD but the system hang when using drag and drop to copy file in UDF file system CD/DVD. I not shure I have...
October 23rd 06 02:04 PM
by Attila Go to last post
0 161
nvlddmkm.sys by Attila[_2_]
Error with this archive... what can i do?
March 24th 09 07:17 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
3 226
No sound by atwood
Hmm. well I have been trying to sort this out for days. I just reformatted from XP to Vista: P5k-E (MB), which had SoundMax on it. I don't know what I am doing so have followed forum directions to disable these drivers. I installed a sound card (Creative X-Fi) and the computer won't detect it. Took it to a shop and they were more useless than I am. It's not in a PCI-E slot and the card itself is...
December 23rd 08 03:23 PM
by Clark[_3_] Go to last post
1 221
Setting Vista Ultimate 64 to see 4gb kills modem by aube_1
I've got a MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum motherboard with the latest Bios installed and 4gb or ram, and running Vista Ultimate 64 in dual boot with Windows XP Home. I was having problem getting 4gb of ram in Vista, it was only seeing 2.78gb. I've enabled software and hardware memory hole remapping in BIOS and finally got Vista to see my full 4gb. Now, my usb 56k modem is unable to connect to the...
June 25th 07 01:55 PM
by aube_1 Go to last post
5 215
Unwanted Pop-up when accessing msn explorer - see details by Aubrey
How can I get rid of the following: WINDOWS - NO DISK "Exception Processing Message )xc0000013 Parameters Ox75Ceo23c Ox84134Df4 Ox75CEO23C Ox75CEO 23C" Any solution please, I've been annoyed with problem since installing Vista Ultimate. Thank you Very Much -- Aubrey
May 27th 07 12:34 PM
by freddy Go to last post

From The