X64_0xA_e1e6032e+15c3f, type 0 by Tamara Peralta
I tried to shut down the computer and a blue sceen came on. I did some troubleshooting with it, I was using the report and solution screen. Aparently there is a problen with the ethernet. What elso do I need to do?
April 17th 09 04:20 AM
by haunt Go to last post
1 204
Black and white tv-out in vista! by Tamazin
I got two graphic cards, a Radeon 9700 pro AGP and my newer one Radeon x1950 AGP. They have 7-pin out port to which i connect a 4-pin cable and into a s-video-scart converter into my tv. In WinXP i had no problem with either of the cards, but now in Vista i don't get any color when trying to use tv-out on the x1950 card, so i have to change it with the 9700pro to get color on the tv-out. I...
December 17th 07 09:22 PM
by JW Go to last post
7 124
ATI Radeon XPRESS 200 by Tamer
I viewed other messages about people questioning the compatibility of their graphics card with Vista. However, I wasn't sure if I should reply to those or create a new thread... I recently bought a new computer, nothing too expensive, just something to use with light gaming and home entertainment. It is an eMachines T5212. The graphics card included was, as you see, an ATI Radeon XPRESS 200....
January 30th 07 11:14 PM
by Tamer Go to last post
0 144
BlueScreen of Death by Tandra TNT
I keep getting the BlueScrren of death on my Windows Vista Home Premium OS. I'm getting the following error code: 0x9F_IMAGE_HDAudBus.sys, type 0 I have a Toshiba Satellite P205 laptop computer. I've checked my audio drivers (Realtek HighDefinition Audio, Version 6.0.1.5361) and per Windows they are up-to-date, yet the system keeps saying that it could be an 'audio driver' problem. The...
November 5th 07 03:51 PM
by It's Five oClock Somewhere Go to last post
2 102
ReadyBoost, Why don't I have it? by Tanelman
I purchased a new computer last year's christmas. It came with Vista Home Premium, recently I heard of ReadyBoost and that it was included in Vista Home Premium. The problem is that I don't have ReadyBoost or I'm just too stupid to find it. Can anyone help me? -- Tanelman
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 1st 08 06:51 PM
by Curious[_4_] Go to last post
13 491
2nd Drive on notebook is bumping system disk to Disk 1 position. by TangentRW
Hello, I have an HP DV7 notebook that I recently added a second SATA 500 GB hard drive in the expansion bay. The purpose of the drive is to serve as a data drive. I also intend to store an image of my system disk on this internal expansion drive so that I can restore my system and apps when I am in the field. For most purposes the drive seems to be functioning normally. However, I recently...
September 23rd 09 12:30 AM
by TangentRW Go to last post
3 187
Dual Monitors by Tango
Hi, My vista ultimate was running fine with monitor a. ive decided to add an additional monitor, installed a new geforce pci display card & monitor b (which happens to be the same as monitor a) now, monitor b has taken over & i cant get monitor a to work. in device settings there is only 1 monitor showing
June 29th 07 02:56 AM
by Somebody Go to last post
8 149
Vista DVD-R with UDF? by TangoTom
Recently installed Vista Prem as XP was corrupted, etc. Before the install, copied to Phillips DVD-R 3.7GB of jpeg and .doc files. When I try to open the DVD-R, Vista recognizes that the disk is there and that 3.77 of 4.38 GB are utilitized but it shows 0 items. The IBM Thinkpad "Levoto" has the Mat****a DVD-Ram UJ-830Sx ATA drive and the latest driver. Other cd's and movie dvds seem to play...
August 6th 07 08:30 AM
by TangoTom Go to last post
3 104
Update driver? Vista Home Premium 32bit by TangoTom
My cd-dvd quit working and device manager sez 'driver is missing or corrupted, code 39'; but when I click on update driver it returns with' updated driver is installed'. I ran Driver Detective and it showed that the Intel 82801FBM Ultra ATA Storage Controller driver is out of date. DD then connects to a Toshiba website and I downloaded their recommendation. While trying to install their 22mb...
September 29th 07 10:08 PM
by BENAGLIA Go to last post
2 144
Memory Status by Tank
OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Ultimate Version 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 Build 6001 OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name CORE2QUAD System Model P5K3 Deluxe Wifi ASUS Motherboard XFX Nvidia 8800GT 512MB 256 DDR3 Graphics System Type x64-based PC Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz, 2514 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date American...
August 26th 08 06:28 PM
by Tank Go to last post
5 265
Broadcom driver installation error by tantebootsy
Hi, I get the same error-message, though it's XP I try to install the driver on. I've got the problem, that I doesn't have a "c:\windows\inf\setupapi.app.log" or "setupapi.dev.log" on my system where I could look, if files are missing. Mark, maybe you could just say to me, which files were missing in your scenario, maybe I'm lucky and it's the same missing on my system ...
October 15th 06 06:24 AM
by tantebootsy Go to last post
0 150
Autoplay not working by tanuj_chadha[_8_]
Hi All, I am using windows vista home premium SP1. And whenever i put in a CD or a DVD in the DVD +/- rw. The auto play window would not longer appear. And the issue started 5 days ago when I re-installed windows (again). I have not installed any anti-virus software or anti spyware. Or any burning software. Its frustrating to open the disc through computer. I have checked the registry entries,...
September 9th 08 04:00 PM
by Wandering[_2_] Go to last post
1 229
Pen drive issue by tanuj_chadha[_8_]
Hi, I just bought a Kingston 8gb pen drive FAT32 (formatted). But whenever I copy an .avi file to it. The file of the file approximately 800mb to 1.5gb. The file plays fine in my system. But when I try to copy it on the pen drive & play it on some other system. VLC player or windows media player or any player in that case would state as the file is broken. Is there any patch any fix for it. As...
August 25th 08 09:55 PM
by Paul Montgomery[_3_] Go to last post
4 237
Can't access 2nd hard drive by Tanya
I am using Windows Vista Home Premium and have been for months. I have 2 internal hard drives and was able to access both. Suddenly, yesterday, when I rebooted it won't access the 2nd hard drive. Of course this is where i have all my pictures and back up data that I need to get. It sees the drive is connected, but when I double click on it, it says that it cannot access the drive. PLEASE...
July 27th 07 03:34 PM
by freddy Go to last post
6 145
Monitor Message "No Signal Input" by Tanya Bellem[_2_]
I have a Laptop plugged into a monitor...monitor been working up until yesterday. Upon boot-up, the monitor kicks in and I can see it loading WIN XP. But as soon as the WIN chimes start, the monitor goes off line and then I get a message saying "No Signal Input". Once this mode of action occurs, the monitor switches to stand-by mode. Laptop screen shows the continued WIN XP load. I have...
January 23rd 08 12:10 AM
by Tanya Bellem[_2_] Go to last post
0 145
Why Cant Vista recognize my NTFS Storage Partition by Taps
Hello I have a new Dell Machine with Vista Business and had an old machine with a additional 300 Gig ST330063 SCSCI Drive. I was basically using the drive for storage of photos and some music. However, when i added it to my machine it recognizes it but i cannot access my files. Here are the list of problems that i am having. 1) Says i have to format it to access it 2)Only recognizing 150...
June 17th 07 02:41 PM
by jaems Go to last post
5 133
Vista and Nikon CoolScan V ED (LD-50) by tar5555
I was able to install Nikon Scan 4.0.3 to my Vista computer to allow me to scan slides with the Nikon CoolScan V, but could not install its drivers. It initially appeared that the problem was with the Nikon Scan installation program. However, I got message like "Windows could not load the installer for image" and "The classinstaller registry value is invalid". It turned out that to install a...
May 11th 09 04:58 PM
by tar5555 Go to last post
0 279
I cannot install anything from a CD on Vista by Tara P
I am not a new user, and do have administrator rights. The problem is that I cannot install or read a CD. Windows explorer immediately stops working. I can listen to audio CD's and watch DVD's in windows media however, so I know the problem is not with the DVD player itself. I have checked my device drivers, and the VOBID InstantDrive CD SCSI CD Rom Devise is not working. I have...
June 5th 07 01:34 AM
by freddy Go to last post
4 204
External Hard Drive works with USB but not Firewire by TargetPractice31785
I have a BUSlink external hard drive which supports both USB 2.0 and Firewire. When I hook it up as USB it works perfectly fine. When I hook it up as firewire, the device manager sees it, I am even given the option to safely remove it. But it does not show up in my computer and when I go to disk management, it is not seen at all. That is the general problem, if you need any specifics...
October 15th 07 04:37 PM
by Rob[_2_] Go to last post
3 141
video error by tarhead mugwump
i bought a game that required vista. prior to realizing that i needed vista, i loaded the game. when i tried to play, although the game didn't want to function completely the video was working. i went out and bought the vista upgrade, installed it and the game. now i get an error that says "cannot initialize 3d engine" any help would be appreciated. i like vista (so far) but i only...
July 21st 07 01:13 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post

From The