  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Windows Update to Network Adapter by cburson
The Windows Update for the "nvidia nforce networking controller" caused my internet to not work properly. I restored my system and rolled back the driver, both on separate occasions to resolve this issue. It worked, however, now I need to know what to do about the update. I cannot leave my settings to update automatically because of this. Any ideas?
February 8th 08 07:53 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
7 125
windows vista by cristina
What I like most about Windows Vista is the Sidebar because of the useful gadgets. For example, Facebook, weather and the news help me keep up with my friends and whats going on around the world.
February 18th 10 07:31 PM
by cristina Go to last post
0 260
Windows Vista by School
Windows Vista is very user-Friendly which makes it a great option for first time computer users.
February 18th 10 12:13 AM
by School Go to last post
0 247
windows vista by cristina
What I like most about Windows Vista is the Sidebar because of the useful gadgets. For example, Facebook, weather and the news help me keep up with my friends and whats going on around the world.
February 19th 10 01:53 AM
by LVTravel Go to last post
2 401
windows vista by junebug3131
Its saying somthing about this Windows Vista does not support MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device what to do Thats the only thing wrong but some programs wont run correctly help
February 14th 07 11:03 AM
by junebug3131 Go to last post
0 187
Windows Vista by School
Windows Vista is very user-Friendly which makes it a great option for first time computer users.
February 18th 10 12:13 AM
by School Go to last post
0 337
Windows Vista - IR drivers Kinsung by Cristhian
Hello, I'm need this driver. Thank You !!
March 7th 07 02:02 PM
by Malke Go to last post
1 193
Windows vista - cannot install driver for printer by Hate Vista !
I keep encountering the following error when trying to install the printer driver software : " The required section could not be found in the INF " could anyone provide any advice for this ? The printer is a HP photosmart, it's disk does not run on Vista so I have downloaded the appropriate software from the HP site. However it's still not working ?
September 9th 07 08:06 PM
by Airman Thunderbird Go to last post
2 114
Windows Vista - Motorola HT 820 Bluetooth Headset won´t function properly by mdi
Hi NG, did some one know if the Motorola Bluetooth HT820 Headset needs some special Windows Vista (32 Bit) driver to function ? Or is there anyone who had this Haedset and use it with Windows Vista Ultimate ? Geetings Marko
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 26th 09 08:07 AM
by shaggyDA Go to last post
15 368
Windows Vista - Need a USB to serial port cable... by dkhyland
I am lloking for a USB to serial port cable to work with Vista. I bought a Radio Shack cable and there are no drivers for Vista. Any suggestions? Brands? Thanks.
December 24th 07 08:04 PM
by HelenJohn Go to last post
4 130
windows vista 32bit realtek driver will not install by Drsonic
i have sound but no microphone and realtek audo driver 6280 will not install
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 11th 09 02:22 PM
by ladybiker25 Go to last post
14 575
windows vista activation by paulb
G'day windows vista is asking me to activate it again after i upgraded my hardware and yet i have already activated vista. What can i do? my email is:
October 10th 07 10:32 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
4 109
Windows Vista add hardware default directory by Matt
My computer used to automatically search for my drivers when I plugged in a device. As I understand it, the default directory for drivers installed into Vista is the system32 folder. Now my computer spends a great deal of time searching for its drivers online only to tell me it couldn't find them. When I manually point the add hardware wizard to the system32 folder and subdirectories, it...
January 22nd 08 11:23 PM
by Matt Go to last post
2 134
Windows Vista Aero compatibility with Belkin Docking Station by Geo Wolfcanes
I am currently considering purchasing a new laptop and I'm going through the details to make sure it will be fully capable of handling all that Vista can throw at it. To maximize versatility I want to get a small laptop and use a docking station and larger monitor, etc. when at the desk. Getting to the point, when I looked at the FAQs for the new Belkin high speed docking station (F5U273)...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 31st 07 12:32 AM
by FLBuilder Go to last post
14 207
Windows Vista and 2 Gb RAM? by Brian V
Hi, Some people on the XP Discussion told me that Widows Vista only really runs well if it has 2Gb RAM. I know that the Upgrade advisor states a lot less, and that the Minimum system requirements is less also. Is this 2Gb need/want true, in what cases, and why? Is it just that Vista runs much smoother on 2 GB RAM? Thank you.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 4th 10 05:00 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
12 683
Windows Vista and 2 Gb RAM? by Brian V
Hi, Some people on the XP Discussion told me that Widows Vista only really runs well if it has 2Gb RAM. I know that the Upgrade advisor states a lot less, and that the Minimum system requirements is less also. Is this 2Gb need/want true, in what cases, and why? Is it just that Vista runs much smoother on 2 GB RAM? Thank you.
January 11th 10 11:27 PM
by Brian V Go to last post
0 235
Windows Vista And Areca 1230 RAID Controller by Amit.
I have been trying o install Windows Vista on my machine and havent been successful thus far. The following are my machine specs. ASUS P5W DH MotherBoard (Intel 975X) Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz (overclocked to 3.06GHz) 2GB Crossair 8500 DDR2-1066 Areca ARC-1230 Raid Controller (12 port with 12 HDDs connected C Drive (4 x 74GB WD Raptors) Raid 0 D Drive (8 x 500GB Seagate 7200.10) Raid 5 ATI...
November 3rd 06 01:43 PM
by Amit. Go to last post
0 130
windows vista and dvd drives by [email protected]
I went through an extremely frustrating problem with window vista. It seems that when you first losd it on any computer the dvd drives work fine but after you down load the updates the drivers gets corrupted showing code 39. The only fis that I have found so far is to reload vista turnig of automatic updates. It took me a number of reboots of the OS to find this out. I talked to someone in...
February 28th 07 02:15 PM
by Daniel Lapointe Go to last post
3 310
Windows Vista and Epson Perfection V100 scanner by Rbrummy
I have a new Dell XPS (2.40 Ghz core 2 duo) with 2GB of ram and a 250 GB hard drive with Dell installed Vista. I purchased an Epson Perfection V100 Photo scanner and downloaded and installed the drivers (Epson Scan V3.04) for 32 bit Vista from the Epson web site. The scanner works the first time sometimes but more often will lose communication while warming up to begin the scan or also it...
May 31st 07 04:50 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 96
Windows Vista and ess1869f by Keith
Hello, I have installed (upgraded) Windows Vista RC1 build 5600, and having real hard time finding sound card drivers for the ESS1869F, I know I can put another soundcard in, but would like to know if, I can get the onboard working. Compaq Deskpo P500 En Eveyrthing esle works fine. Thanks
September 20th 06 01:00 PM
by Keith Go to last post

From The