  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Bluetooth usb adapter ES-388 V2.0 by sb[_2_]
I'm trying to install bluetooth usb adapter but this error is occuring on my computer which i have installed windows vista: "Problem caused by Sync Profile.This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between this version of Windows and Sync Profile.Sync Profile is usually distributed by the company that manufactured your device or computer. Note: If you bought Sync Profile from a...
May 15th 08 08:35 PM
by Agg the mag dag Go to last post
3 197
Bluetooth usb device. by Moey
My bluetooth usb device isn't working properly. I used to always send things to my phone but since i formatted it doesnt work anymore so im thinking its a software problem becuase it works on my freinds computer. I am using XP and whenever i try to send something from my computer to my phone it freezes when it starts to send and comes up with a error saying ' fsquirt.exe has encountered a...
December 3rd 07 04:51 AM
by Elliott Go to last post
1 117
Bluetooth v1.2 Dongle + Plantronics Voyager 510 by Sascha
ok, once more a bluetooth problem with vista build 5728. when i plug in the bt usb dongle, it is found and installed properly. in the device mangager i can see a plantronics usb bluetooth device, but marked with an asterisk. the details say it is a generic usb driver, but the device would not work. then after a little googling i found out that i should try using the (patched) widcomm bt stack....
September 28th 06 09:01 PM
by Sascha Go to last post
0 214
Bluetooth v1.2 Dongle + Plantronics Voyager 510 by Sascha
ok, once more a bluetooth problem with vista build 5728. when i plug in the bt usb dongle, it is found and installed properly. in the device mangager i can see a plantronics usb bluetooth device, but marked with an asterisk. the details say it is a generic usb driver, but the device would not work. then after a little googling i found out that i should try using the (patched) widcomm bt stack....
September 28th 06 09:01 PM
by Sascha Go to last post
0 218
Bluetooth v1.2 Dongle and Plantronics Voyager 510 by Sascha
ok, once more a bluetooth problem with vista build 5728. when i plug in the bt usb dongle, it is found and installed properly. in the device mangager i can see a plantronics usb bluetooth device, but marked with an asterisk. the details say it is a generic usb driver, but the device would not work. then after a little googling i found out that i should try using the (patched) widcomm bt stack....
September 28th 06 09:08 PM
by Sascha Go to last post
1 216
Bluetooth v1.2 Dongle and Plantronics Voyager 510 by Sascha
ok, once more a bluetooth problem with vista build 5728. when i plug in the bt usb dongle, it is found and installed properly. in the device mangager i can see a plantronics usb bluetooth device, but marked with an asterisk. the details say it is a generic usb driver, but the device would not work. then after a little googling i found out that i should try using the (patched) widcomm bt stack....
September 28th 06 09:05 PM
by Sascha Go to last post
0 190
Bluetooth v1.2 Dongle and Plantronics Voyager 510 by Sascha
ok, once more a bluetooth problem with vista build 5728. when i plug in the bt usb dongle, it is found and installed properly. in the device mangager i can see a plantronics usb bluetooth device, but marked with an asterisk. the details say it is a generic usb driver, but the device would not work. then after a little googling i found out that i should try using the (patched) widcomm bt stack....
September 28th 06 09:05 PM
by Sascha Go to last post
0 230
Bluetooth with no passkey ??? by John1234
Hello, There is a problem with using the Microsoft stacks for setting up a Bluetooth connection to a device that does not require any passkey. The device use Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Profile). When you select the "no passkey" during the discovery process, everything looks fine but the Microsoft driver comes back and still requires a passkey after the discovery.
January 18th 09 03:35 PM
by nyc_geek Go to last post
2 247
Bluetooth Works! by Harry Krause
With some trepidation, I installed the software I use to control my cell phone. I don't have a computer cable for it, but I do have a little USB Bluetooth device I used on my previous XP setup. Dang if Vista didn't find that Bluetooth device and install it properly the first time out. I was able to get my cell phone and the software to recognize each other. So far, I've had only very minor...
March 5th 07 01:36 AM
by Peter Go to last post
7 346
Bluetooth, Changing from Toshiba stack to MS stack by Jan
Just got a new Fujitsu T2010 Tablet with Vista Business. All Fujitsu Tablets are using the Toshiba BT stack that I'm not that happy with (doesn't integrate well in Vista). I removed the Toshiba stack and was hoping that the system would detect the BT and install the MS stack. It didn't recognize the BT so I had to manually install a driver. Not knowing what BT chipset Fujitsu are using I had...
October 18th 07 05:55 PM
by Ivory Go to last post
2 118
Blurry applications by Chicken#oo1[_2_]
I am having trouble with some applications (ie Msn Messenger 2008, Windows Mail, Notepad, ...), they appear blurry and fuzzy to me. IE7, and some other apps are fine. It is just a small selection of programs that aren't clear. I am currently using a notebook with: -Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit - 2.4 ghz intel core duo cpu T7700 - 3054 mb of ram - NVidea Geforce 8600M GT
December 9th 07 02:42 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 143
Blurry fonts when changing DPI scale with LCD screen by @ Windows7 M1
on Vista there are 2 settings 96, and 120 (I believe) for DPI, but when I tried to enter my own custome dpi scaling , (108) (note I turn off the XP scaling style box) the text seems blurry on my LCD screen... why? Of course I am using the LCD at its normal resolution that is 1680x1050 thanks
January 25th 08 06:17 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 143
bluscreen by TAC
in the trouble shooting log i get 0x50_RTKVHDA+fe440, type 0 But I don't get any hits when I search for that error message. The next thing it wants me to do is to disable my sound card. I have searched for driver updates etc. Torben
October 18th 09 11:45 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
2 177
Blutooth suddenly stopped working by Pumpiron579
Shortly after I installed Vista Service Pack 2, My bluetooth will not work. I use it all the time to transfer files from my PC to my PPC. somehow it got corrupted. Check out the picture, it will not select next to pair with any Bluetooth device? +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Capture.JPG | |Download:...
July 1st 09 11:37 PM
by trouble Go to last post
2 276
Boot failure with Ready Boost Device installed by John Randle
I am running VISTA Home Premiun w/ current updates on a Gateway MT6828 (T5200 dual core 1.66 GHz w/ 1GB RAM). I have a SANDISK Cruzer 2GB flash drive with Ready Boost enabled with 1.8GB allocated for the cache file. The device has two partitions on it, one is a CDFS partition with the U3 software from SANDISK on it and the other is a FAT partition that is used for the ready boost function....
October 2nd 07 12:58 AM
by John Randle[_2_] Go to last post
4 203
Boot loader BCDedit & wirelss keyboard by Tony
I use an accuratus Bluetooth wireless keyboar/mouse. Not sure if its the same for other Wireless keyboard devices but I cannot navigate the bcdedit bootloader menu when configured to dual boot. Is it a known issue for wirelss devices or is it that my device is just not supported with Vista? Cheers
September 13th 06 08:10 PM
by Tony Go to last post
0 185
Boot Manager asks what OS to use every time I start up by jeremy7679
I've just had to replace my hard drive on my Dell Inspiron 1721 laptop and now every time I start my computer the Boot Manager asks what Operating System to use. Does anyone know how to remedy this? -- jeremy7679
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 24th 08 09:54 AM
by NormCameron Go to last post
17 416
Boot Problem With USB by Dan
I have a unsual boot problem which I have seen with someone here aswell but doesnt work for me (Doh!). Whenever I leave my USB mouse in (Razer Copperhead) my system refuses to boot! It starts fine but just cmpletey stops but if i take it out, it goes like a rocket. I have no idea why it does it and as you can guess its not that much of a problem, but a serious pain with keep banging it in...
August 7th 07 09:02 PM
by Dan Go to last post
2 104
boot problems by Allan McDermid
Hi I have a raid 0 set up on Vista Ultimate and my problem is that I can only boot up the machine from the installation disk. This is how it looks: disk0 is drive D for storage and disk1 is drive C that includes the OS and boot. I tried to do a start up repair but the system seems to think Vista is installed on drive D, yet when I am in Windows it clearly shows that the
September 18th 07 04:10 PM
by Szaijan Go to last post
2 126
Boot Problems by RiotAct
I have had a dell dimension e520 with windows vista home premium for several months now and it has been working great. Today, I moved my computer across my room. To do this, I unplugged several usb devices, unplugged my computer, and moved everything individually, then reconnected everything. I started my computer without incident, except for the fact that vista said it was reinstalling...
June 18th 07 11:55 PM
by Andy Sweet [MSFT] Go to last post

From The