error 633 on dial-up by Caroline
I get this error msg when trying to connect using dial-up to the net. if I go into device manager and disable then enable the HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with smartCP it works until the next startup of my laptop. Seems to have become an issue since installing Motorola Phone Tools program and its driving me nuts!!! I appear to have the current drivers and even tried driver rollback with no...
October 20th 07 03:18 PM
by Caroline Go to last post
0 120
help me! by CarolS43
I have the same error on Vista home Premium with my Samsung YP-K3J mp3 driver. will the same instructions work???? -- Carol S "computerpro2" wrote: Ok, Firstly do the following
March 28th 08 03:57 PM
by nlallen Go to last post
1 233
Installing Roxio Easy Creator by Carolyn
I am having trouble installing this program. this came with the new computer and it is not a program that I am trying to add! this is the error msg that I am getting. The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Also it keeps trying to reinstall constantly! Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
June 5th 07 05:36 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
2 174
February 26th 09 03:06 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
2 195
Windows dvd maker error problem by Carolyn Coleman
I have finished creating my Video but now when I try to publish it to a DVD I receive error message 'Error Synchronizing Project' and says 'temporary directory is not accessible'. Please help, EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com
January 6th 09 02:10 AM
by Carolyn Coleman Go to last post
0 193
Sony DRU-710A problem reading disks by carpat
So this is pretty weird. When I put a non-black disk int teh drive Exploere totally freezes until I hit the eject button or, in some cases, manual open the drive. when I first put the disc in it lights up solid then starts blinking for asecond or two then the drive stops blinking and the PC blinks. I have waited several minutes (get up, go to the kitchen, make coffee, and come back kinda...
October 8th 06 03:52 AM
by carpat Go to last post
0 130
HP Photosmart C4200 All-in-One series , HP Laptop, UBS, Uninstalls by Carrie
Hi, I have a HP Photosmart C4200 All-in-One series hooked up to a HP laptop via a usb cable. Each time i unhook the usb cable and take the laptop anywhere, come home and hook up the usb cable again the printer automatictly reinstalles the printer software and drivers, requesting me to insert the disk once again. This never fails, i've probably reinstalled my printer drivers a dozen times...
February 5th 08 01:48 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 310
mouse jumps when typing by carrie sallee[_2_]
Mine turned out to be a RAM problem. I swapped out the memory stick in my Dell laptop and all is peachy. Had nothing to do with my touch- pad or drivers. RAM is so cheap it only cost 8.99 with rebate.
July 24th 09 10:40 PM
by carrie sallee[_2_] Go to last post
0 186
serial port adapter by [email protected]
I installed a serial port adapter with 5 dots on the top and 4 dots on the bottom for a PDA. It does not belong to the PDA and is giving me a code 31 message.
June 23rd 08 11:28 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 175
Creative X-Fi sound card problems in Vista Ultimate 64-bit by Carskick
Hello, I have had this problem on and off. I had blue screens when I first put Vista on the machine, then they subsided after all the updates were installed. That was over 7 months ago. In the past few weeks, I have started having trouble again, and everything seems to be pointing to an issue between Vista and my X-Fi Music Sound card. Basically, the problem is upon returning from sleep...
November 17th 08 11:16 PM
by trouble Go to last post
1 388
Vista related Hard Disk Problem by Carter
Hi. I got vista today and installed it as a clean install. Once it was installed and running I received an error message stating "Windows detected a hard disk problem" and it then asks to start the backup process or ask me again later. The detailes state this: Because a disk faliure will cause you to lose all programs, files and documents on the disk, you should back up your important...
January 31st 07 03:04 AM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
1 155
Lifecam vx 3000 help by carvin
I get an error saying not a valid win 32 application when i try to install the software that i downloaded for my lifecam 3000. My os is window vista premium and this software is made for this os? Can anyone help?
March 19th 07 07:31 PM
by koze Go to last post
1 109
CD Rom drive vanished from My Computer by Cary
I have laptop Acer Aspire 3690 and recently upgraded from WinXP to Vista. Working fine until couple of days ago my CD Rom dirve vanished from My Computer and message from device manager stating Code 19. I read other report and understood that I need to download the CDgone registry file, which I did, but have no idea where do I put the CDgone registry file to which folder in my computer. Can...
July 29th 07 11:56 AM
by freddy Go to last post
2 97
Toshiba SD-R5002 DVD/CD Drive not detected in Vista? by Cary H
I have this drive and no matter wht i do i cannot access anything i put into it.It doesnt show in device manager. It does appear in my motherboard boto screen as being detected,but vista cant see it.Any ideas?
October 28th 06 07:55 PM
by JW Go to last post
5 199
External Hard Drive Problem by CAS
I just bought a Dell Inspirion 531 with Vista since my old computer (XP) would no longer function. In order to access the files from the old HD, I installed it in a Metal Gear Box 3506 UC 3.5" enclosure and connected it to the USB connection of the new computer. Initially I could see the files, but after rebooting my computer I received an error message stating that the drive is not...
December 18th 07 09:16 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
5 150
Installation of printer (SamSung CLP-300) by Cas
Help! I am unable to install SamSung CLP-300 printer to my HP Pavillion dv900 Lap Top with Vista Ultimate 32/64 bit. I have successfully installed on my desk top with Vista Home Premium installed, but no luck with the lap top! I have tried installation the CD, I have downloaded the Vista Driver (so called compatable with my OS! ) from samsung site, with no success. Keep getting error...
July 22nd 07 05:16 AM
by Cas Go to last post
4 117
Vista and plaid screens by casach06
Every once in a while randomly my computer will suddenly "go plaid." For instance the computer will run fine for a full day then the next morning when it boots up the screen might completely turn plaid once its all logged in. Other times we'll be using the computer for different tasks and the screen will turn into a few different colors in box form and look like a plaid shirt. I thought it...
May 2nd 07 05:07 AM
by casach06 Go to last post
2 114
can't access second internal hard drive by Casey
just upgraded from windows XP 64 bit to Vista Home Premium 32 Bit and my second internal hard drive doesn't seem to be accessible. I believe the computer knows it exists, i just can't get to it. I don't want to have to reformat it because i have about 80 gigs of stuff I wanna keep on it.
June 21st 08 12:44 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
8 231
Left click echoes by Casey
Ok I just got my new Dell running Vist and I'm having and issue with my mouse and keyboard. When I click on something most of the time it will click a second time or what I call click echoes. Also my keyboard will get stuck for like 3 seconds on the last key pressed. I'll push e and end up with eeeeee or randomly jump forward a space. Any help would be great.
January 28th 08 11:15 AM
by Malke Go to last post
1 164
new laptop: number 1 key is stuck by caseyckc
i have recently bought a Toshiba L500 (Australian model) and played for awhile and have realised the number 1 keys is hard to push, so when i press it down mutiple 11111111111111111111 appear and becomes stuck and when i un-jig it, it stops and pushing down is harder than the surrounding numeric numbers so it definitely indicates something is wrong. (top row of numbers) can it be fixed at a...
September 7th 09 06:45 PM
by Ray Luca Go to last post

From The