How to put video on your iPod?

Old August 2nd 09, 02:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
comonbaby123[_20_]

Default How to put video on your iPod?

'* iPod Video Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/ipod-video-converter.html) is a professional
video to iPod converter for you to convert all video like MPG, MPEG,
MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF to MP4, MP4 AVC format for your
iPod/iPhone. This wonderful converter also supports converting all the
popular audio formats to iPod MP3, AAC, WAV.
With this converter, ipod users can enjoy videos on their player.

If you have other portable players, you can try '* MP4 Video
Converter*' (http://www.4videosoft.com/mp4-converter.html). It can
convert all the mainstream video and audio formats MPG, MPEG, MPEG2,
VOB, RM, RMVB, WMV, MOD, TOD, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV to MP4, AVI, MP3, which
is playable on all the MP4 MP3 players, such as iPod, iPhone, PSP,
Creative Zen, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Xbox.

--
comonbaby123
comonbaby123's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12028

http://camcorderanswers.com

Old August 3rd 09, 02:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
pinkholiday99[_19_]

By comparison with other products I finally choose this one. There are
two reasons: First, it has high working speed and quality. Second, it is
economic and has prestige.

--
pinkholiday99
pinkholiday99's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11942

Old August 8th 09, 02:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
iloveipod0909[_45_]

This product is indeed a professional one, because it can convert with
high speed and quality. I never fear wasting time with it.By comparison

iloveipod0909's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12007

Old August 10th 09, 02:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
livelybunny09[_190_]

I recommend some useful tools he

'* DVD Ripper* ' (http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-ripper-platinum.html).
It can rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, HD video, MP3, WMA etc, put
DVD on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Zune, BlackBerry etc and extract
audio from DVD to MP3, WMA, AAC, M4A and other audio formats.
'*Tod Mod Converter* '
(http://www.4videosoft.com/tod-mod-converter.html).
It can convert digital camera created Mod Tod video to other common
formats for all the portable players.
'* iPhone Ringtone Maker* '
(http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html).
It can convert any video/audio to iPhone M4R Ringtone, convert any time
length of the video/audio, and put the converted Ringtone on iPhone
directly without iTunes

--
livelybunny09
livelybunny09's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11852

Old October 26th 09, 11:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
initialdream99[_4_]

econmic and highest efficient converters are here
*' AVI Converter' (http://www.4videosoft.com/avi-video-converter.html)*
converts any formats like MP4, FLV to AVI, H.264 AVI (.avi), DivX(.avi),
XviD(.avi) video, or extract audio from AVI and other video formats to
AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, WAV audio with super speed and excellent
quality.
*' MP4 Converter' (http://www.4videosoft.com/mp4-converter.html)*
converts all the mainstream video, like AVI, FLV, WMV to MP4,
H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4), MOV, AVI, and convert audio or take out audio
from videos to AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV,
WMA which is playable on all the MP4 MP3 players, such as iPod, iPhone,

initialdream99's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11934

Old October 29th 09, 10:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
magicwolverine[_13_]

Do not miss a good opportunity. I find the best *'iPhone video converter
' (http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-vid...er.html)*which converts
all the popular video formats like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MTS, M2TS, TS, VOB,
MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, etc to iPhone video MP4, H.264/MPEG-4
AVC(.mp4), MOV format.

The most advanced *'iPhone Ringtone Maker '
(http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html)* is here.It can
convert any video/audio to iPhone M4R Ringtone, including 3GP, AVI, MKV,
RM, MOV, XviD,MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A,
MP3 to M4R iPhone ringtone.

Free tria *' iPhone to Computer Transfer'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-transfer.html)*. It is an remarkable

--
magicwolverine
magicwolverine's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11951

Old November 7th 09, 05:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
magicwolverine[_15_]

There are two good archors converter which I'd like to share with you.
Hope it can be a great help to you
*'dvd to archos converter'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-arc...nverter.html)* makes it easy
to rip DVD to Archos AVI, WMV, MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4) and convert
DVD to Archos MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV audio with great quality.
*'archos converter'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/archos-video-converter.html)* can convert any
video and audio formats to Archos MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4), WMV, AVI,
MP3, WMA, M4A, WAV video and audio formats. This Archos converter can be
used on all the Archos versions: Archos 705 WiFi, Archos Gmini XS 100,
Archos 605 WiFi, Archos 404 camcorder, Archos 404, Archos 504 etc.

Old November 20th 09, 11:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
magicwolverine[_18_]

Hi! recently I find two most popular but economic converters. Now I want
to share them with. Hope you do not miss this good opportunity.
4Videosoft*'video converter'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/video-conv...latinum.html)* is the most
advanced total video converter which can convert between any video
formats including MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MP4, H.264, SWF, FLV, VOB, MOD, M4V,
AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MOV, DivX, XviD, QuickTime Video, DV, MJPG, MJPEG,
MPV, etc, along with HD videos, like HD TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD
AVI, etc and extract audio from these video. It also converts between
all audio formats including MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM,
OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT with excellent conversion speed and
quality. Then you can easily full enjoy your portable player.
4Videosoft*'iPod Video Converter'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/ipod-video-converter.html)* is a professional
video to iPod converter for you to convert all video like MPG, MPEG,
MPEG2, MTS, M2TS, TS, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, etc to MP4,
H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4), MOV format for your iPod, iPod touch, iPod nano,
iPhone. So, it also acts as iPod touch video converter, iPod nano Video
Converter. This wonderful converter also supports converting all the
popular audio formats to iPod MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, AIFF.
4Videosoft*'DVD Ripper'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-ripper-platinum.html)* is best DVD
Ripper, DVD Rip software to rip DVD to AVI, rip DVD to MP4, rip DVD to
MPEG, MOV, 3GP, HD video(HD AVI, HD TS, HD MOV, HD WMV…), MP3 etc with
super fastest DVD ripping speed. Therefore, with this DVD Ripper
software you are easy to put your DVD on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV,
Zune, BlackBerry etc with excellent sound and image quality.

Old November 30th 09, 11:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
magicwolverine[_21_]

I'd like to share the 3 converter with you. Because I have been using
them for one year which works really well. Hope you can enjoy its
convenience
4Videosoft*'M2TS Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/m2ts-converter.html) can convert MTS, TS, HD
MPG, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM and
other SD(Standard-Definition) videos to what you need video formats. You
also have the ability to take out audio from M2TS, TS, and other videos
and audios.
4Videosoft*'HD Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/hd-converter.html) can convert HD TS, HD MTS,
HD M2TS, HD MPEG, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MP4, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD
RM video, etc, and convert video to HD video. This HD Video Converter
adds the ability to convert among general videos, like RM, RMVB, WMV,
ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, and so on.

Old December 3rd 09, 10:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
magicwolverine[_22_]

I'd like to share 2 good ipod converters which I think can help you to
enjoy your players easily. Hope you can visit them
*'iPod Video Converter for Mac'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/ipod-video...-mac.html)*can
convert all popular video formats like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MTS, M2TS, TS,
VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, etc to MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4),
MOV format for all iPod versions. It can also convert any audio formats
and exact audio from video to iPod MP3, M4A music.
*'iPod Video Converter'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/ipod-video...rter.html)*can onvert all
video like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MTS, M2TS, TS, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB,