XBox 360 Media Center extender vista driver by Maurizio
Hi i'm Maurizio from Italy, i have a Xbox 360 sw updated that with a PC Vista Ultimate sw updated don't work... i have connected through crossing lan cable the network adapters, i've set my one live care for connection with xbox 360 extender (i have try without firewall too), i have shared with WMP 11 the media dirctory with xbox 360, than restarting my xbox and pressing mediacenter button...
February 16th 07 10:43 PM
by Maurizio Go to last post
0 190
Hard Drive Issue and Vista by NateDaGw824
Hello, I bought a new notebook from Best buy about a week ago and I just upgraded it to Windows Vista Home Premium. The software installed perfectly fine, but there is something that I am now noticing: The harddisk makes a clicking noise once every minute sequentially. Now, when I had Windows XP Media Center edition installed on my notebook I did not have this problem. I even called...
February 16th 07 10:49 PM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
7 172
Lexmark 4350 Printer by Diane
My father recently bought a new computer with Windows Vista, the only real issue is that we can not get it to recognize his Lexmark 4350 Printer. I have tried to load the driver from the orginial CD, I have tried downloading a new one, but the system will not print. Any ideas what to do next?
February 17th 07 01:10 AM
by Rock Go to last post
3 239
stratup by Tom
hi. i've got vista on a new computer. however, it takes ages to boot if a external hdd is connected. did anyone of you had the same problem. thanks
February 17th 07 01:24 AM
by Rock Go to last post
1 166
Speech Recognition help...... by SeanBland
Just the other day, I installed Windows Vista. Everything seemed to work just fine until i tried to set up the speech recognition. I have a Brand new Microphone Headset, along with a brand new soundcard that the microsoft website said was compatible with vista, and I also installed the drivers that the website supported for the sound card, But it still refuses to work. The microphone doesn't...
February 17th 07 01:29 AM
by SeanBland Go to last post
0 180
new nVidea forceware from 3d guru sitre by Billy
I downlaoded the 32 bit windows vista nvidea forceware drivers from 3d guru website, When I try to insall it keps telling me that 'it recognises that this is not a windows vista OS' of course it is home premium,,,,any suggestions, should I be trying to nuse these new drviers realesed yesterday when I have intel core duo and geforece go 7600 on my hp laptop\/ ### Thanks Billy
February 17th 07 01:31 AM
by Ken Go to last post
9 212
Intellimouse Explorer USB - no Vista support? by Paul Speller
Have Microsoft really turned their backs on their older mice? The Vista-compatible version of IntelliPoint (v6) only seems to support Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 and up, but I have an original Intellimouse Explorer USB, which works fine under XP. Under Vista I can get a basic level of functionality, but I can't customise what the extra thumb buttons do. Surely it wouldn't be hard to add...
February 17th 07 02:47 AM
by IDICWorld Go to last post
1 198
Dual Monitors and DRM by Belal
I have a quick question. I have 2 LCD monitors, 1 is a viewsonic 19" and not HDCP compliant, the other is a 22" Samsung and IS HDCP compliant. Assuming I have a HDCP compliant videocard what happens when I open 'premium' content such as BluRay HDDVD etc. Will it run full 1080p on the samsung and just not on the viewsonic? Also what would happen if I drag the video player from the HDCP...
February 17th 07 04:13 AM
by Belal Go to last post
0 211
Vista Media Centre & s-video input by Steve-o
OK so i'm running vista premium and i have a compro tv card on board my pc. I want to connect my Playstation 2 through the s-video input from my tv card (as i used to with XP) Is there any way that Vista's media centre can display this input?? I can change tv channels but not the input device. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
February 17th 07 06:12 AM
by Steve-o Go to last post
0 168
qualcomm usb modem drivers......plz by S-onic
i have a qualcomm usb modem drivers (cdma) works gr8 with xp i=can anyone plz tell me whr to find the drivers for the device i cannot connect to internet without the modems drivers and cant really update anything i need the drivers plz help microsoft....
February 17th 07 07:25 AM
by S-onic Go to last post
2 185
BSOD - ntkrnlpa.exe by Kyle
Ok, so tonight I installed an upgrade of Home Premium onto my system. Everything was going fine until I decided I should probably upgrade my video drivers for my 6600GT. Upon doing that, I restarted and got a BSOD with the words: SYSTEM_EXIT_OWNED_MUTEX Couldn't get the 0x0* numbers, but I finally figured out it was a hardware problem. Tried reverting back to old drivers, reinstalling...
February 17th 07 07:34 AM
by Kyle Go to last post
0 212
USB MP3 Problems by jaybird
when i hook the mp3 player into the front of the cpu it wont load onto the comp wat can i do to fix this
February 17th 07 09:15 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 176
Can't synchronize my Ipaq 3630 with Vista WMDC by John
Hello Everybody, I've installed Vista on my computer and try to connect my PocketPC Ipaq 3630. I've already installed the last Windows Mobile Device Center (6). But when i want to synchronize my device, I've got the message (System Not available for the oldest versions of Windows Mobile Only Windows Mobile 2003 or Post versions). Have you got an idea ? Thanks. john
February 17th 07 09:17 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
3 168
DUAL NVIDIA CARDS by Lynne
I know that nVidia doesn't have drivers to enable SLi in Vista so I have a question. I have a new system that I just took out of the box. It has dual video cards. Does it matter which one I plug my monitor in to? I hope I don't sound too dumb but this is my first foray into this area.
February 17th 07 10:04 AM
by Phill Go to last post
6 179
Media player crash with 360 extender by RatzUk
When Vista boots up i always get a media player has stopped responding error. This happens whenever i have a xbox 360 plugged into my router. xbox 360 turned on or off makes no difference. Unplug it and pc boots up with no errors.
February 17th 07 10:22 AM
by RatzUk Go to last post
0 191
Vista Tryout by HrundiBakshi
I am thinking of making the jump to Windows Vista (Ultimate 64) in the very near future, as I am building myself a new Clovertown computer. From what I hear, however, at this point in time there are serious driver issues with many major hardware manufacturers (including nVidia and Creative, to name a few). I also heard that it might be possible to try Vista before purchasing a license. I...
February 17th 07 11:24 AM
by Rock Go to last post
5 255
A quick movie for Vista users! So funny! by Ted Landry
A classic clip showing what Vista users must deal with... http://snipurl.com/19r0y If they would just wisen up and get a Mac, the world would be a happier place! http://www.apple.com/hardware/ http://www.apple.com/software/
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
February 17th 07 12:37 PM
by Diamontina Cocktail Go to last post
119 3,180
Problem with (old) hard drive by debz1959
I need to transfer files from my old hard drive to my new Vista computer, but my old computer died. I've installed the old drive as a slave into new computer, BUT my files on the old drive are password protected. I can transfer everything else from the drive but not my files. Is there a way to remove the password from the old drive??? Please help, I have paperwork piling up AND I have to...
February 17th 07 01:08 PM
by debz1959 Go to last post
2 221
New Nvidia drivers out - 100.64 by mlai
But don't get your hopes up too high. Most of the really glaring bugs still haven't been fixed (or even touched)
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 17th 07 04:57 PM
by mlai Go to last post
13 324
B0g standard floppy drive. by Chas
Hi guys, Back in build 5600...when I started building my machine, I decided that it was a good idea to have a perfectly normal looking 3.5" floppy drive. Now - BIOS reports it normally, even the new version of device manager reports it normally. When I try to access it, it reckons that the disk in drive A: is not formatted would I like to format it now? I reckon that's kewl, it has a
February 17th 07 05:17 PM
by Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User Go to last post

From The