PDA! by Brian
Hi, Does anyone have any info on syncronising a mobile device running WM5 with Outlook, my device is recognised but will only sync with media player. I have searched all over microsoft without any luck, and have not seen it mentioned on any forums, all replies welcome, thanks. Regards Bri@n Buy this man a BEER!
May 21st 07 10:24 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 329
EPSON STYLUS COLOR 480 PRINTER DRIVER by Julius
I 'm still trying to print in my EPSON printer but the available XP driver doesn't work. Do you have solution to make the printer work? The ink control appears not running too! Thank you in advance.
May 21st 07 11:04 PM
by Julius Go to last post
4 137
Windows Explorer and Samsung 913v monitor problem by Mike Whisky
Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Using Windows explorer with Windows Vista Basic or Windows Aero appearance selected the line round the selected folder on the left is so faint that it is almost invisible. Likewise for the selected file on the right. The set-up is: Mobo ASUS M2NPV-VM Processor AMD Athlon 64 3500+
May 22nd 07 12:14 AM
by Mike Whisky Go to last post
0 100
cd/dvd drive doesnt always read disc (pioneer) by CWM
i am using a pioneer drive with windows vista. if i load a disc just after start up it will work, but once i take it out the drive is unable to load another disc (even the same one again). Windows will hang if i try to shut it down with a disc in the drive and i have to take the disc out and it will turn off right away. if i turn off the computer off for about ten minutes it will read a...
May 22nd 07 02:24 AM
by CWM Go to last post
0 103
Adding Memory by LarryB
Ok, after spending the last couple of hours reading the posts from searches on "ram" and "memory", I don't know which I'm afraid of more, changing my memory configuration, or asking the following! :-)) I mean it's been asked to death and I'm still at somewhat of a loss. So I apologize in advance for being a bit thick! I'm running Vista 32 bit Ultimate on a Dell E510 D820 2GB DDR2 SD Ram,...
May 22nd 07 04:19 AM
by Drew Go to last post
3 114
SigmaTel Audio Problems by Fernando Duran
I have exactly the same problem and I don\t understand why Windows people can do this damaged by updating their operating system....still don't have any sound... "freddy" wrote in message ... Yogi, So, is it fixed? What setting did you change? Many people read these postings, and I'd like to have a more...
May 22nd 07 04:28 AM
by Drew Go to last post
9 130
Every new device i plug in come up as 'unknown device' by Skythra
I installed the driver for my logitech G11 keyboard, and ever since its seemed to have broken the windows driver cache or whatever. Basically if i move my keyboard to another usb slot it comes up as unknown device, if i plug in new hardware, or move slots on any of the usb ports, it all shows up as unknown devices. Not only that but even if i get the driver manually for the hardware, vista...
May 22nd 07 06:01 AM
by Skythra Go to last post
4 114
2nd hard drive disappears from "My Computer" list by phannigan
My second HD (D:) - disappears from the listing and is not accessable until I reboot. It then appears and if the computer is left for a period of time, it disappears again. When it is available, it works fine. Any suggestions? It is an IDE 40gb if that helps.
May 22nd 07 10:18 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 140
Artec T1 by Rev Martin Hazel
Right, I've downloaded the latest drivers from Ultima electronics for my Artec T1, Artec's own TV tuner works, but nothing else like Sage TV nor Media Center recognises it, has anyone seen this problem or know what I can do to fix it pls.
May 22nd 07 11:53 AM
by Rev Martin Hazel Go to last post
0 123
video memory for windows flip 3d and aero interface by Alexandre
hi! i need to know, how much of memory video is necessary to run windows vista ultimate with aero and flip 3d resources? 128MB of memory video or 256MB? because i want to buy a new notebook, and i'm worried with total memory video is necessary to run vista ultimate with aero transparences and more resources.
May 22nd 07 01:38 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
4 169
video card memory problem by shirlytb
I have Nvidia 7100GS with 512MB memory. When I'm looking in the "display settings--advanced settings---adapter" on my WinXP i can see that there is a total memory of 512MB, but on my Vista it detects only 382MB of total memory. I'v installed the latest driver release for Vista from the Nvidia site. Someone told me that Vista suppports only 382MB of ram. is it true? It sound a bit strange.....
May 22nd 07 02:07 PM
by pvdg42 Go to last post
2 125
Upgrading Video Card by will_s
Have a 7800 and the drivers for that card but as Nvidia have now made separate drivers for each generation of Geforce how would upgrades work. Will Vista revert back to its basic drivers or should I remove the drivers for the old card before putting the new one on. btw: card will be either a nvidia 8800 or an ATI card
May 22nd 07 03:24 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
2 100
switching between back & front output - very strange by Pieka
Hi I have earphones plugged in at the front of my PC and speakers at the back. Both outputs are visible in the 'sounds' window in control panel. Normally, the one who has 'select default' activated (has a green check) is the one working. However, something very strange happens when I switch between them. For example, when I have been using the speakers(plugged in at the back) for a while,...
May 22nd 07 03:32 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
7 154
Editing a Post by freddy
Anyone, How does one edit a post made when one notices that one made an error that needs to be corrected? -- freddy
May 22nd 07 03:43 PM
by freddy Go to last post
2 125
5.1 Surround Sound on Vista 64 by Dyawlak
Has anyone got a sound card fully working with 5.1 spearkers yet? I got a Audigy SE which during tests gives me lovely 5.1 - but because the nice developers at M$ removed 3DDirectSound nothing else can use them. So I'm looking for a new board that offers EAX 3 and surround sound 5.1 speaker system
May 22nd 07 04:26 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 210
NO SOUND N VISTA SOMEBODY HELP ME by DaLonelyBaptst
I have only just bought this computer, iut had viista premium 64 bit preinstalled and has an on board high definition sound card. (ADI AD1986A High Difinition Audio). I checked and it says the drivers are upto date and that there are no problems with the sound card. The computer isnt even recognising the fact that i have plugged my headset in and NO SOUND WHATSOEVER IS WORKING. Somebody...
May 22nd 07 04:29 PM
by Peter Go to last post
5 166
sd card crashing vista entirely by Randall
Hello. I installed windows vista home premium on my Dell Inspiron 9200 which has a built in SD card reader. Since Home Premium upgrade wouldn't let me do a clean install, I install windows 2000 first and then installed. When I insert an SD card (I've tried several brands and speeds) vista completely freezes within a few seconds of inserting the card. It may pop up the box asking whether ...
May 22nd 07 04:39 PM
by huwyngr Go to last post
7 166
Multiple Monitors by Roger H. Sirois
I have a Lenovo laptop with Vista Home Premium. Has anyone tried to operate with multiple monitors? Can't seem to have an arrangement that allows the laptop monitor to have a different appearance than the other monitor. Had no problems working with 2 monitors when using XP. Any suggestions?
May 22nd 07 06:30 PM
by Roger H. Sirois Go to last post
0 106
Blue Screen 3B when Switching Users - ATI X1650 by Scooter
So I hook up my 2nd Monitor on my ATI X1650 that came with the machine. I then go to Switch Users, and wham. Blue Screen. Reboot and it says if has a solution to the issue. INstall the latest ATI Software. I did. It still happens. What next? Thanks, Scott-
May 22nd 07 06:41 PM
by freddy Go to last post
5 140
RADEON 9250 BSOD When Switching User by UsedLaptopGuy
I just installed Vista Home Premium on a Dell 1800SC which has an on board ATI Radeon 9250 video controller. I know the controller will not support Aero and gaming but that's OK by me. However, when I select "Switch User" I get a BSOD every time. After the system recovers I get a message telling me that the problem was caused by the video driver. I've installed all of the latest...
May 22nd 07 09:23 PM
by UsedLaptopGuy Go to last post

From The