driver for the ads instant hdtv pci by gulivi
I have a toshiba tecra A8 with windows vista. Since 2 weeks the audio not work. It say me that the driver is not valid, buy i go to the ads web and say me: "ADS Tech does not directly distribute Windows Vista drivers for this device. This is because the drivers were developed by Microsoft and Philips. The drivers for this HDTV card are built directly into the Windows Vista operating...
November 26th 07 04:59 PM
by gulivi Go to last post
0 142
formatting portable hard drives by joe
I have a huge problem. Everytime i try and get my files off my portable hard drives, i cannont becuase windows makes me format the drive first before it can work. this computer is fairly new, but they worked before. it asks me to format my SD disk from my camera, and also my IPOD does not connect. Something is messed up. Please email responses to . i am in dire need...
November 26th 07 03:33 PM
by joe Go to last post
0 99
Vista driver problem by Cat
I installed Vista Ultimate and am having hardware problems. The latest is I cannot install my new Lite-On DVD burner, model #LH20A1H186C. Does anyone have idea of where I can find drivers? -- cat
November 26th 07 03:18 PM
by cardog Go to last post
4 114
DVD Drivers by Ualaa
Windows recently did an update, for the Defender definitions. Prior to that my system was running fine. After that update, the dvd-rom will not read dvd's, audio cd's, games etc. In control panel, it says the device driver is missing or corrupted. When I go to the device in device manager and try to update the device, it says it is using the best driver already. I tried removing the...
November 26th 07 03:12 PM
by cardog Go to last post
4 103
SATA - trying to initialise causes error 571... by garid
Hi, I am trying to install a new 250 GB S-ATA HDD onto my PC. It's picking up on BIOS and is showing when I go into Device and Computer manager. However, the device does not show up on 'Computer'. My problem is that initially the device thinks that it's unreadable, and then when I ask it to rescan the disk, it comes back and says that it doesn't know whether I've got a basic/dynamic...
November 26th 07 02:47 PM
by Elliott Go to last post
3 141
Video card problem by em_CT
I have a problem with Vista and Radeon X800 video card. The initial installation went well, and then I installed HDTV Wonder and needed to update the driver. I did by un-installing the old driver and managed to show a generic card with a VGASafe driver. Now when installing the new ATI driver, I get a message, "can't find the INI file".
November 26th 07 01:43 PM
by em_CT Go to last post
1 95
Can't find proper video card by em_CT
I have a problem with Vista and Radeon X800 video card. The initial installation went well, and then I installed HDTV Wonder and needed to update the driver. I did by un-installing the old driver and managed to show a generic card with a VGASafe driver. Now when installing the new ATI driver, I get a message, "can't find the INI file". In Device manager I see a generic card, I uninstall...
November 26th 07 01:30 PM
by em_CT Go to last post
0 111
What's wrong with my processor by TheMusicBoy
My processor makes a sound when Vista works. Is that normal?
November 26th 07 11:41 AM
by Chinatiger Go to last post
6 131
Mouse wont scroll! by sara
Not sure what I have done, but the mouse will not scroll down the page, all other buttons are working....please help!
November 26th 07 11:23 AM
by sara Go to last post
0 123
FireWire by AkelA
Hello, I have a video camera that Vista does not recognize when I plug it into my FireWitre port. This is the second FireWire card I have tried but no effect. My friend has an XP SP2, and it worked there, so my cable and my cam are OK. Any ideas?
November 26th 07 07:09 AM
by Spirit Go to last post
3 177
CD/DVD drive doesn´t work. Help me please!!!! by Gabby
My CD/DVD drive stopped working, and i got this error in the properties "Windows cannot initialize the device for this hardware. (Code 37)
November 26th 07 04:16 AM
by Pete Go to last post
4 124
USB Flash Drives for 64 Bit Vista Home Premium by Hunters
My 64 Bit Vista Home Premium will not find drivers for USB Flash Drives Lexar Firefly 512MB, purchased 11/21 and SAndiskCruzer Micro 2GB, purchased 11/23. Or any others for that matter but they all work with 32 Bit. Can anyone send me to a list of compatable 64 Bit Flash Drives?
November 26th 07 04:08 AM
by Kerry Brown Go to last post
8 124
partition problem by devilsnaredk
i have a laptop which has vista ultimate with only two hard drives i.e. c and recovery drive.so i tried to make a partition by following the steps given below without the help of ant 3rd party software. steps: start menu/right click computer/mange/disk management/right click the drive i want to make partition/shrink/ after following this step i made a partition of 30gb it was working fine...
November 26th 07 04:01 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 114
USB don't Work by Genaro Navarrete Molina
Acer notebook brand new, Usb was working ok but Stop, the other two work well Any Help Amigos por favor. any help will be apreciated, In Device Manager is with a Yellow Triangulo One of the Usb no me travaja, alguna sugerencia por favor.
November 26th 07 03:29 AM
by Genaro Navarrete Molina Go to last post
0 129
Enable the Bluetooth by Golam
Dearest All Please help me!! My notebook is Dell Precision M4300 including Windows Vista and integrated Bluetooth. Initially Bluetooth icon or symbol was showing on Device Manager, Task Bar, Device status light (on hinge of the notebook). I disabled the Bluetooth (I forgot how I did this) and Bluetooth icon or symbol disappeared from Task Bar, Device Status Light (on hinge of the notebook)...
November 26th 07 03:21 AM
by Golam Go to last post
2 119
Sound not out of laptop but through headphones by talldend48
My laptop won't play and sort of sound. It will however play the sound out of the line out jacks (headphones.) i've updated my drivers and i know that it the volume is turned on properly because i can hear it in the headphones.
November 26th 07 12:26 AM
by talldend48 Go to last post
0 91
Mouse cursor jumps or warps several inches every few seconds by Morfaroth
No clue what is causing this. The mouse cursor will randomly jump or warp to a different spot on the screen. Usually about 3 to 7 inches and this happens every 10 or so seconds if i am really using the cursor a lot to like look at picture thumbnails or something like that. It happens less, the less i use the mouse. I tried using different mice. I tried laser and cleaned roller mice. ...
November 26th 07 12:22 AM
by Morfaroth Go to last post
2 118
Disc Drive not showing up under Drives, not loading discs, ect. by gallegra
It seems that there are many problems with Vista and disc drives, but I don't see any that look like the same exact situation, so I wanted to ask seperately. First, here's a screencap of "My Computer" only showing 2 drives, the main CPU and the "Recovery" drive' no disc drive at all. http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/14/1078531/ScreenCapMYCOMPUTER.jpg As I was looking for answers I found...
November 25th 07 07:24 PM
by andy Go to last post
2 113
Where is the ports option in vista basic ? by jdckoi
I'm trying to configure a coms port in vista basic but can't find the option in devices can anyone help .
November 25th 07 07:01 PM
by jdckoi Go to last post
0 91
@ key by Boojiboy