How to Utilize an internal drive with 2 OS - 3 HD's total by Snaggle22
Hello. I have a somewhat detailed technical question. I just recently purchased a third hard drive. It is a Western Digital 500 GB SATA (Model # WD5000AAKS). It is the same hard drive that I already have in my system. First, let me describe my system configuration. I computer that uses an nVidia 590 SLI motherboard with Intel Core2 Duo processor. I have 2 hard disks installed and utilize a...
July 23rd 07 04:04 PM
by Snaggle22 Go to last post
0 113
Dazzle DVC 80 by Snapafun
Anyone got this working on Vista -- Regards Frank All challenges, big and small, require the same commitment to resolve!
November 5th 09 05:31 PM
by Electric Falcon Go to last post
5 214
2GB micro SD card Vista & Phone by Snert51
I just took out 1gb card and inserted a 2gb card in my phone/MP3 player(SamsungSCH-r510) . Formatted card in phone with no problems (using phone to format card) Whent ot move my music on to new card and Vista(Home Premium Edition) says that card needs formatted. Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?
July 29th 08 03:25 PM
by Pete Stavrakoglou Go to last post
5 216
Dvd by snip3ronc4ll
my dvd doesn't let me install games ,even originals. as soon i put the disc in the windows goes in shut donw mode . can anyone help me with this?
July 6th 08 05:17 PM
by Xenomorph Go to last post
4 373
Vista - Lots of problems, not for the faint of heart! by Snoman
I recently purchased a computer from a manufacturer, the specs are as follows Nvidia 650i SLI chipset intel e6600 core2duo @ 2.4ghz 2 x 1gb corsair ddr2 RAM 4 x 250gb toshiba hdd Samsung Dual-layer DVD burner 2x Geforce 8800 gts 320mb Windows XP MCE pre-installed
August 12th 07 11:06 PM
by cdland Go to last post
5 115
how to disengage Windows Vista Tablet from desktop by snomazushi
I use Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, SP1 Japanese version On my desktop there is a half hidden Tablet PC icon (v6.06.001) to the left edge of my screen. Can someone tell me how to stop this from loading? sn from Japan
September 20th 08 05:10 PM
by Dwarf Go to last post
1 189
RAID 1 instructions needed by snoopyhead101
I have a HP m8430f (Intel Core Quad/2.40GHz/4GB/Vista Home Premium x64) and need detailed instructions on how to set-up a RAID 1. I have a 1TB Seagate FreeAgent Xtreme that has a ton of movies and music on it that I want backed up. Ideally I want all the files I put on the Seagate to transfer to the 1TB Western Digital green drive I just bought automatically. The WD is in a Vantec NexStar MX Dual...
April 16th 09 07:31 PM
by DL[_3_] Go to last post
2 203
Yellow exclimation mark next to 6TO4 Adapter? by snowshine
In Device Manager under Network Adapter I have this Yellow ! next to 6TO4 Adapter. Today a second one with yellow ! has appeared again 6TO4 Adapter. I tried manually select the driver and clicked ok-I get "cannot install" Error code 31? what should I do?
January 24th 08 02:47 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
2 120
ReadyBoost won't work on 2GB Cruzer Micro by Snoz
I just bought the 2GB SanDisk Cruzer Mirco with the intent to use the windows readyboost feature when I plug the device in and I click on the readyboost section of the autoplay and it goes to the ReadyBoost Tab it says that it doesnt have the required performance characteristics for use in speeding up your system. Is there something wrong with my USB drive because the guy at bestbuy said it...
February 12th 07 07:02 AM
by Roy Coorne Go to last post
5 169
Copying to SAN disks by snufulufgs
hi - i just bought a 2G SAN DISK and am trying to copy pictures to it from "MY PICTURES DIRECTORY". I am simply clicking on groups of pictures and then selecting copy and then pasting it to the "Secure Digital storage device" drive E. After about 113 megabytes of pictures, I am suddenly getting the following message popping up in a dialog box when I try to copy just one picture or any...
July 28th 07 12:36 AM
by snufulufgs Go to last post
2 119
DTS sound in Vista Home Premium 32bit by snypy
Hello, I am really despair because I do not know what to do. I have got a notebook and lots of movies in .mkv format with DTS sound. Since I bought home cinema 5.1 I would like to play my movies from computer via S/PDIF. My notebook does not have digital output, so I bought external sound card from Creative (connected via USB, newest drivers; also tested beta drivers). Well, it did play Dolby...
June 26th 09 09:16 AM
by snypy Go to last post
0 268
Creating a Striped Volume in Vista 64-bit by SOA_Thomas
Hello, I just wondered if there is any chance I could get some help/advice on how to create a Striped volume in Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, everytime I try using Disk Management Console, it tells me: Dynamic Disks are not supported by this operating system. Ideas??? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
August 20th 08 06:41 PM
by Hogtowner Go to last post
5 179
Hard Drive S.M.A.R.T. by sober
I have a motherboard with nVidia nForce650i SLI chipset and seagate barracuda 250 GB hard drive. i jus installed vista and i can not acces hard drive SMART no matter what program i use. the bios is updated and in xp it worked just fine. help me. thanks.
June 24th 07 10:25 PM
by mikeyhsd Go to last post
3 145
problem with usb headset by sobriquet
Hi. I have a Sennheiser usb headset and it used to work fine on my dell vista laptop (inspiron 640m). Now suddenly it no longer works and I don't have a clue why it doesn't work anymore. There are no online drivers available for the usb headset and it works fine on another xp computer. When I plug it in on my dell vista laptop, the hardware manager looks like...
December 30th 08 05:40 AM
by falcon69 Go to last post
9 301
Where did my Bluetooth go? by socallivn
Hi i recently bought a Gateway Notebook, Model: MD2614U with built in bluetooth capabilitys. However one day i noticed i couldn't turn on the bluetooth using the keyboards function shortcut keys. I had the wireless adapter switched on too, but it still did not work. So as im looking through the device manager there isn't any non working devices at all, and the bluetooth device is not listed...
April 2nd 09 01:07 PM
by pbl Go to last post
2 193
USB headphones by Sofia Freenote
Ihave a new toshiba satellite with Windows Vista and new Logitech headphones with USB jack. The phones work perfectly. If the headphones are plugged in when an application is booted, they work fine. My problem is switching from speakers to headphones. How do I switch between speakers and headphones when application is running. I've tried the Sound control panel. If the headphones are...
October 4th 07 03:40 PM
by Sofia Freenote Go to last post
0 110
Windows Update driver download & installation issues... by Soft.
I Have the same problema when i try to update graphics card (optional) NVIDIA DRIVER UPDATE for NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 05-08-2006 by "windows update" gives me the same error. CODE 8024AFFF "MMc-Face9" wrote: Having problems with trying to get the Intel 2200BG Mini PCI Card driver update via the update site (issue date: 14/06/2006). Need this driver update as without it no encryption...
December 19th 06 11:55 PM
by cmihm Go to last post
1 687
Windows Update driver download & installation issues... by Soft.
I Have the same problema when i try to update graphics card (optional) NVIDIA DRIVER UPDATE for NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 05-08-2006 by "windows update" gives me the same error. CODE 8024AFFF "MMc-Face9" wrote: Having problems with trying to get the Intel 2200BG Mini PCI Card driver update via the update site (issue date: 14/06/2006). Need this driver update as without it no encryption...
September 3rd 06 11:53 AM
by Soft. Go to last post
0 510
Can't open files by Softhart
I just installed Vista RC 2 and I can't open files off a Thumb drive (shows no files) or a floppy disk (tells me the disk is not formatted)
October 18th 06 09:04 AM
by Softhart Go to last post
0 156
USB device unplug causes power loss by sohrab
Hi I installed a Vista Business edition on my computer everytime i unplug my usb mouse, keyboard or any usb device from the usb jacks on my computer, the comptuer loses power. every time i plug one in.. if the computer is turned off, it automatically turns on!!! I have asus p5ld2 with Inter Dual core , 1gb ram
June 11th 07 09:10 PM
by freddy Go to last post

From The