  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Blue Screen related to Ethernet networking by Brendan_Leslie
I have been getting a blue screen fairly regularly for a week now. I have attempted to solve using Problem Reports and Solutions troubleshooting section for Ethernet Networking problem. Steps 1. and 2. have not solved the problem (network drivers updated and Diagnose and Repair did not find the problem). My system info is as follows: OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home...
October 15th 08 09:52 AM
by Andrew Murray[_5_] Go to last post
2 300
Blue Screen related to network card by oaltun
Hello, My computer has been crashing for some time, mostly after the startup with a blue screen. Vista then tells me that it's probably related to the ethernet card. I have updated the drivers recently, and I still get the crash. The blue screen event properties are as follows; Fault bucket 0xD1_Rtlh86+b339, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response:
January 5th 09 11:05 PM
by oaltun Go to last post
2 155
Blue Screen upon USB Drive Insertion by Domenick
I've been using this SwissMemory USB drive for a couple years now on the same computer system (an HP Pavillion notebook, Vista Ultimate 32-bit). As of just yesterday, I can no longer access the drive. As soon as I plug it in, I get a Blue Screen with the Stop Error 0x8E and my computer reboots. If I plug the drive in before windows finishes booting, I can access the drive just fine. However,...
March 18th 10 02:09 PM
by Domenick Go to last post
0 401
Blue Screen upon USB Drive Insertion by Domenick
I've been using this SwissMemory USB drive for a couple years now on the same computer system (an HP Pavillion notebook, Vista Ultimate 32-bit). As of just yesterday, I can no longer access the drive. As soon as I plug it in, I get a Blue Screen with the Stop Error 0x8E and my computer reboots. If I plug the drive in before windows finishes booting, I can access the drive just fine. However,...
March 18th 10 03:49 PM
by Badger[_3_] Go to last post
4 494
Blue screen Vista by Alex777
Hello,i've just installed Vista Business. Sometimes,my computer reboot automatically after a blue screen. Message after reboot: Problem caused by Device Driver. I have an ati radeon 9600 series with catalyst 7.1 installed. I don't know if the problem is due to my graphic card or another hardware. Furthermore, sometimes my screen turn off and restart with a message : driver R300 has stopped...
February 23rd 07 11:58 AM
by Alex777 Go to last post
3 220
Blue Screen Vista Ultimate RTM by DCELL
Here's the blue screen error number.. 0x000000124 (0x00000000, 0x83fba028, 0xb2000000, 0x00070f0f) even though I've never heard of anyone being able to tell you what it means. Here's my machine specs.. A8N32 SLI Deluxe ASUS motherboard, AMD Athlon 64 4400+ X2, TWINX2048-3500LLPRO CORSAIR XMS RAM, 2 BFG GeForce 7800 GT OC in SLI mode, 2 Sony DWQ30A DVD Dual Burners, Mitsumi 7&1 floppy/card...
February 3rd 07 09:18 AM
by Owen Smith Go to last post
7 190
Blue screen when an external projector connected by María de León Sigg
Hi. I have Windows Vista Home Premium in a HP Pavilion dv2325la, and I need to connect it frequently to external projectors, but the next time I start the computer a blue scren with a crash dump error emerges. The system tries to find a solution for the problem, but after looking, for it, seems it finds no answer. How I can eliminate this? Next there's a copy of the gottten messages: Firma...
October 5th 07 11:20 AM
by usasma Go to last post
3 119
blue screen when installing drivers vista,nivida driver 1508 or 15 by viper
help please, viper. my system crach on me last night, i reinstall vista ultimate this is upgrades dvd disc when the installation is completed, i try to install the driver nivida network and raid drivers 1508, and when the sytem reboot and come back with the blue screen, system failure "spsys.sys" and it would goto safe mode, to the last good setting. vista would't take the drivers if i do...
January 16th 08 09:44 PM
by viper Go to last post
0 160
Blue screen when waking from hibernate b/c of Atheros wireless by SamAndAnnRuss
When I wake from hibernation, I often blue-screen now. Vista says that it is because of wireless. The crash information: Fault bucket 0x50_athr+1102, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen I recently applied Vista Service Pack 1 and also downloaded a video game. Any ideas? Should I uninstall Vista SP1?
October 24th 08 12:43 AM
by SamAndAnnRuss Go to last post
0 268
Blue Screen while shutting down by Hassan AlDoy
I've got Vista installed on an HP Pavillion AMD Turion 2.8 Ghz and 4 GB Ram. I need to know to what does this error belong? which device is causing the blue screen with error about nvm60x32.sys Please advice
April 14th 07 07:58 PM
by Hassan AlDoy Go to last post
2 134
blue screen!!!!!!!!!! by No Name
HI, i had 6 bluescreens and i dont know why that occurs because it appears too fast that i cant look what the bluescreen is about and i contacted my computer manufacture and they only tell me to reinstall windows vista and i have done that 2 times, what else can i do?..........can someone help me please?,,,,,,i have an emachines w5233 computer with pentium D processor of 3.00 GHZ and 1GB of...
September 8th 08 09:53 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
5 242
Blue screen: win32k.sys by Claudia
Hello! I need help! I don't know what's going on with my lap top! My lap have 3GB and lately theres a blue screen that says page_fault... and that is a error of win32k.sys! Any ideas whats going on???!!
May 28th 08 05:47 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 124
Blue Screens, bad ram? help??? by huludicidal
i'm running 64 bit vista ultimate, intel quad core q6600 cpu, gigabyte ga-p35-ds3l motherboard, 700w psu, 512mb 8800gt, and 2x1g of crucial ballistix ddr2-1066 (pc2-8500) ram... i just built this thing and have been getting nonstop bluescreens. i bumped up the voltage to my ram to 2.2 volts and it helped things for awhile but am getting constant blue screens again. the results from the...
March 1st 08 02:56 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
2 135
Blue tooth drops out by Steve
I have a ASUS blue tooth plugged into a usb port and have the sound defaulted to it but after a short time it just drops out. It's perfectly fine sound wise and I think its realy working well then it just drops out in less than a min somtimes. If I start up outlook or somthing it will drop out straight away. Any help most apreciated. PS: I have downloaded latest mother board, video, and asus...
November 19th 07 05:10 PM
by Donald L McDaniel Go to last post
3 134
blue tooth LED by M Bessen
my bluetooth LED will not turn on for some reason, I have followed all of the directions and looked through Help. Like the Fn+F2, I did that, and it still won't turn on. Furthermore, I cant seem to open bluetooth through anything, not my desktop, through the start menu, or anything. The only thing that i can do is find a device, which isnt possible now, because of the condition. My...
May 21st 08 06:58 PM
by Curious Go to last post
2 130
blue tooth pheriperal device soft ware by aarzet77[_2_]
Good day all,i am new to this community.I am using hp pavilion dv6000 lap top. iam having problem with my blue tooth device.its microsoft enumerator/ hp integrated module. Any time i attepted using it, i will be asked to instal a disk or go on line to get the pheriperal device soft ware. i went online but could not get it,and dont have any diucs to use for that.kindly where do i get this sotf...
June 28th 09 02:42 PM
by aarzet77[_2_] Go to last post
0 258
Blueetooth Adaptor PC850 by Junesh
Hello, Greetings!!! I recently bought Motorola Bluetooth Adaptor PC850 the following are the problems:- 1. When I install I am getting the error like Device is not signed - "Do you want to install anyway" I said Yes and continue... 2. After installation the product works well i.e., PC850 Bluetooth adaptor is paired with Motorola H500 headset. 3. When I restart my laptop there comes the
October 29th 07 06:38 PM
by ROUGH72 Go to last post
7 193
Blueparrott by [email protected]
I just got a brand new BlueParrott B200 headset and B200 USB cord (bluetooth to USB adapter). XP recognizes the headset with no problem but I can't get Vista to recognize it (when I plug the adapter into a USB port I get the standard USB recognition sound but the device doesn't show up in Device Manager's USB device list or in available audio devices in any applications). I normally work in...
September 21st 07 01:27 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 102
Blueparrott and Vista by [email protected]
Hmm-somehow my original message disappeared. I just got a new BlueParrot B200 VXI headset and B200 USB Cord adapter. XP recognizes the unit with no problem. Vista (where I normally work) adds VXI TalkPro USB to the list of audio/video devices in Device Manager but the device fails to start. The details tab says: This device cannot start. (Code 10)
September 21st 07 02:13 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 115
Blueparrott USB cord and Vista by [email protected]
Sorry for repetition-all my attempted posts yesterday (two different browsers and computers) disappeared. I just got a new BlueParrot B200 VXI headset and B200 USB Cord adapter. XP recognizes the unit with no problem. Vista (where I normally work) adds VXI TalkPro USB to the list of audio/video devices in Device Manager but the device fails to start. The details tab says: This device cannot...
September 22nd 07 03:21 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post

From The