Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Can't received e-mails by Moose
I suddenly can download new messages. I get the following error message: Header download for the 'Deleted Items' folder did not complete. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'imap.telus.net', Server: 'imap.telus.net', Protocol: IMAP, Server Response: '', Port:...
August 11th 10 04:56 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 237
Can receive but can not send by sandie
An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'test', Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP.xtra.co.nz', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '421 mta03.xtra.co.nz connection refused from ', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 421, Error Number: 0x800CCC67
August 11th 10 04:55 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 217
Sent email by Email Copies
when I am sending a long email or replaying to an email, a copy is not saved into the "sent email" catagory. What am I doing wrong as once in a while it does save. Thanks, LaMonte
August 11th 10 02:13 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 247
Cant Delete inbox mail by Mary
When trying to delete message get "AN UNKNOWN ERROR HAS OCCURRED." WHY? And how do I get rid of this message
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 11th 10 12:53 AM
by No Name Go to last post
496 10,411
Windows Mail wants to logon in by lggrflem
windows mail keeps wanting me to logon to my pop3 server and keeps rejecting my password and username -- lggrflem Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
August 10th 10 10:10 PM
by lggrflem[_2_] Go to last post
2 253
Can't send email with error code by cleidus88
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'deer mix', Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'smtp.comcast.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
August 10th 10 09:13 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
1 209
I can't receive mail mail because I change my password by Jacques Struyf
Recently I hve change my password on my email adress and I can't receive my mail in my Windows mail box ! What must I do ? Where I must go to change my password in windows mail ?
August 10th 10 06:18 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
1 206
Invaild user name and password by Amandeep
I just created/set up an cct and it is telling me would you like to download folders, once I click yes, it states that I have invaid username and password. Whats wrong, pls help
August 10th 10 05:42 PM
by Amandeep Go to last post
0 180
windows mail by PQ
system crashed. lost all folders etc, can I get them back??
August 10th 10 11:06 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 191
Windows Mail Error Code by GET1111
I have looked through the postings but couldn't find anything reguarding this error code. I can receive mail and occasionally send one out, but mostly I just can send them. Can you help me with this? Thanks! An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Titan Twilight 5k Race Form', Account: 'NOHS PTO', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 465, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number:...
August 10th 10 06:22 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
2 261
no incoming mail by slotsky
while i can receive my verizon email on the verizon site, for the last week these verizon mails have not been coming in on windows mail. last week it said i had 8 messages in my in-box but they were not displayed and i was not able to access them through windows mail . this is the message i get: An unknown error has occurred. Account: ', Server: 'incoming.verizon.net',...
August 10th 10 12:14 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 198
I dont want to erase my messages on the server by AlexMV
I want to keep a copy of all my messages on the server and when I delete them from my windows mail it dissapears from my gmail account, how can I change that?
August 10th 10 12:04 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 251
Problems by Ward Verhuizen Vinylit
I can sent mail but I don't receive any mail. There is something wrong with my pop3 or something like that! What have I done wrong? Some help would be wonderfull!
August 9th 10 07:05 PM
by Luis[_4_] Go to last post
3 225
scrolling on email by Sheila Lewis
Having trouble with scrollin on email account, when scrollling down to last email it keeps coming back to top one. What's happening.
August 9th 10 05:27 PM
by Sheila Lewis Go to last post
0 191
export rules by Hans
Vista, Windows Mail Hello, is it possible to export the rules, in order to import them on another pc? Regards, Hans
August 9th 10 05:17 PM
by Hans Go to last post
3 281
can not send messages by dragonwings
I tryed sending out a message and this error message popped up The host 'BenLomand' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'driver license', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'BenLomand', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D
August 9th 10 02:59 AM
by FRANK WELLS Go to last post
6 296
Group Folders by Diana_G100
Hello : I am Vice President of our local Photography Club. I would like to set my Windows Mail up with all my club members in one folder so when I send out a club e-mail all members will receive the same letter. Also I would like to seperate them from the rest of my contacts. So I don't have to spend so much time sending the same letter one at a time. I know their is a way but I don't know...
August 9th 10 01:06 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 255
"Windows Mail can compact the message store" by Carol in GA
I've had Vista installed for almost a month now and this evening I keep getting a message when I close Windows Mail that says: "Windows Mail can compact the message store. This can take a few minutes." and asks "OK or Cancel" What is this?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 9th 10 12:59 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
154 4,136
No se pudo Iniciar Windows Mail by Alfonso
El Mensaje de error comienza diciendo No se pudo iniciar Windows Mail, inicializa el filtrado del correo no deseado. La memoria del equipo es insuficiente o el disco está lleno (0x80004005). Cuando cierro esta ventana aparece otra que dice No se pudo iniciar windows mail porque no se puede inicializar MSOE.DLL. Debo aclarar que la memoria del equipo (DELL) es de 2 GB y que el disco duro...
August 8th 10 10:54 PM
by jimmy Go to last post
8 292
no se pudo iniciar windows mail by Sommer
me pasa lo mismo que a miguel angel,pero no se como arreglarlo,si alguien lo sabe por favor que me lo indique gracias saludos sommer
August 8th 10 10:47 PM
by jimmy Go to last post

From The