Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Can't Send and Receive by DS
Error Message Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject ' ', Account: 'pop.att.yahoo.com (2)', Server: 'smtp.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 465, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F ?Any Ideas?
August 5th 10 02:54 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 249
new mail goes straight to trash by phil7578
When I receive new mail it goes straight to the trash folder skipping the inbox.
August 5th 10 02:48 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 222
keep getting error message when sending mail by cassac103
this is the error message I get when I always send on mail. Connecting to imap.aol.com. The connection to the server has failed. Subject ' Prize Status Inquiry-Club Bing Help Request (KMM19009008V20695L0KM)' Account: imap.aol.com (1)", Server: 'smtp,aol.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure (SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E. I have windows Vista and aol as my...
August 5th 10 02:45 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 235
Mail Forwarded Unruled - WMail Non Responsive by Michael @ Hotmail
Windows Mail problem stems from some email error that is sending a email to a recipient that runs in background without my knowing it is doing that when a new email arrives in Windows Mail it is automatically forwarded and then a error is seen by their server and it is marked as SPAM and returned to me in a two file type attachment with the explaination it is marked as SPAM. This was...
August 5th 10 01:17 AM
by No Name Go to last post
1 211
set up windows mail by Milan Banic
"Kenia Miller" wrote in message ... How do I set up Windows Vista mail?
August 5th 10 12:29 AM
by Milan Banic Go to last post
0 198
bvn by zspahiu
cbvcx
August 4th 10 08:00 PM
by zspahiu Go to last post
0 234
Problems sending mail in Windows Live Mail (and Windows Mail) by Mark J[_2_]
Hi, I've had a go at a few of the solutions I've seen for this problem but have had no luck yet, I wonder if I'm missing a trick? So, I can receive e-mails no problem (in both Windows Live Mail and Windows Mail), but have had no success sending (although I can still send mail when I access my account online). The fixes I've tried so far a
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 4th 10 03:09 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
20 681
Hotmail toMSmail by bruce
How do I get my hotmail to my microsoft mail box?
August 4th 10 02:51 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 263
Lost mail Folder by John Eastwell[_2_]
In error I deleted a mail folder and it does not appear in Deleted items. However when I do a search on the machine I can find the missing folder but I do not know how to restore it back into the mail. Its location from the search appears to be under the windows mail application judging by the names of the other folders in the area.
August 4th 10 11:37 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
8 485
Three computers with different problems running Windows Mail by No Name
After running WMUtil.exe on one of my 64-bit Windows Vista computers, I now get these two error messages every time I try starting Windows Mail: Windows Mail could not be started. The application was unable to open the Windows Mail message store. Your Windows Mail mailbox data is currently being used by another program, such as a virus scanner. Close the program or wait for it to complete its
August 4th 10 11:36 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
5 364
Error Number: 0x800CCC0E by Helen
I am trying to move a Virgin NTL email account onto my laptop - using Windows Mail on Vista (originally it was Outlook on Windows 97). I have set it up wth the same details and I can receive email but I get the following error message when it tries to send messages ... The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'Pauls Email', Server: 'smtp.ntlworld.com', Protocol:...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 4th 10 11:32 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
13 511
Windows Mail Sending My Emails Rcv'd to someone by Michael @ Hotmail
This is happening without my consent. Some are actually making it to the other email server and being returned while others are failing to send due to a server connection error. I got eighty now that are errors. It is not taking place on the webmail server, emails are not showing as having been sent or returned, just in Windows Mail for that email address. -- New World - As easy to fix as it...
August 4th 10 02:46 AM
by Michael @ Hotmail Go to last post
0 224
no connection by flhxcharlie
When I try to 'send and recieve' I get a message "mail.bellsouth.netproperties not responding" I know some setting is messed up,but what & where? Thanks
August 3rd 10 11:52 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
2 212
August 3rd 10 07:51 PM
by Ivette Rivera Go to last post
4 199
çãçööâí by 830dwrA
îõöïèçãëïîãêîçãêîç
August 3rd 10 05:45 PM
by 830dwrA Go to last post
0 227
Sent mail is not in sent folder by GatewayPA
I send a message with attachments, it sends fine. When I go into the Sent folder to view and print a copy of my sent message there is nothing in it. I checked the tools and made sure the box was checked for saving a copy of sent mail. I checked every folder and they are nowhere to be found.
August 3rd 10 03:07 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
1 203
Autocomplete doesn't select whole email address by scottchu
Autocomplete will bring out matched contact address, but it normally will also autoselect whole email address. But in my case, it only selects part of the email address. More precisely, it always miss last 2 characters & it only happens when it's a full-format email address. For example (I use bracket to indicate the auto-selected range) : Suppose I have a simple address ', if I type...
August 3rd 10 01:03 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 244
Vista E mail only shows one E mail at a time?? by Hoog
Vista E mail worked fine until last week. Now I have to go into View and click next Mail, previous mail etc to see my E mails??Clicking on inbox still only shows one E mail -- Thanks for your Help! Hoog
August 3rd 10 12:12 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
6 245
sending messages by LilMsmopar68
I can not send messages using windows mail. Keep asking me for my username and password I enter both and NOTHING just keep popping up to verify my username and password???
August 3rd 10 11:06 AM
by St Go to last post
2 185
Can Send mails but don't receive by Matts
I Can send mails, but I can't receive any! And all my settings are right.. What can be the problem? Thanks
August 3rd 10 06:39 AM
by Matts Go to last post

From The