Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
non capisco niente by ROSA[_2_]
May 2nd 09 06:49 PM
by ROSA[_2_] Go to last post
0 188
nao consigo enviar email by Marisa Borges
May 2nd 09 06:32 PM
by kokis Go to last post
1 191
Headers but no content by Ronin[_4_]
Today I discovered several emails in my Deleted Items folder that have no bodies. When I do Ctrl-F3, the page is blank. Not only that, they are all time-stamped early this morning, before I started the machine and after the time I shut down last night (after checking email.) Emails that are time-stamped after the time I logged on are OK, it just appears to be ones that were downloaded when I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 2nd 09 06:15 PM
by Ronin[_4_] Go to last post
12 359
ich und du by Monica Wamprechtshammer
dfghuioiuzzghuijkogikjl
May 2nd 09 05:45 PM
by Monica Wamprechtshammer Go to last post
0 204
outgoing e-mail message by Hattie36
Cannot get rid of message window that says it rejected an outgoing message to a certain address. How can I keep this from opening every time I send any e-mail? I have deleted the e-mail addressee and the original message.
May 2nd 09 05:22 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 157
Cannot send or receive email in windows mail.. by Emm
Windows Mail was working fine up until 30/04/09, but now it comes up with enter username and password which i did and it said authorizing then said connected but then back to username and password again-ive been using the same username and password for ages and never had any problems my amil provider is ntl Can anyone help?
May 2nd 09 05:14 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 161
cannot recieve or send mess. it keeps saying can't find pop3 sever or the imtp by chris robinson
how do i fix this it keeps asking if i'm hook up which i have no idea what they want
May 2nd 09 05:13 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
4 236
Am not receiving mail below error message by Tony McC
Account: 'pop.ntlworld.com', Server: 'pop.ntlworld.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid user name or password.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92
May 2nd 09 05:10 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 179
Cannot Post Images/JPEGs Newsgroups by ross m. greenberg
For some reason using Windows Mail on my Vista Ultimate does not allow me to post JPEG's. I have intermittently and randomly been able to get Mozilla Thunderbird to post. I shall try posting that same JPEG as a follow-up to this message. Any idea what might be happening?
May 2nd 09 04:05 PM
by Patrick Keenan Go to last post
4 206
Cannot Export Win Mail Contacts by hegerich
When I attempt to export my Windows Mail contacts by hitting the Export button, niether the export dialogue nor anything else happens. I suspect that something has messed up a registry entry, possibly in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Mail\Advanced Settings Contact Conversion. Does any have a clue as to what's fouled up? -----Bob H---- --
May 2nd 09 03:11 PM
by hegerich Go to last post
0 222
quem sou eu. by claudemir souza
sou claudemir de oliveira de souza rocha
May 2nd 09 01:50 PM
by claudemir souza Go to last post
0 190
power point by mike givens
Whenever I get email with a power point presentation I have to drag it to the desktop to view. Is there a way to just open it in the email?
May 2nd 09 01:20 PM
by Rainald Taesler Go to last post
2 230
Blank e-mails by Eric[_18_]
whenever I send an e-mail to my friend @ tiscalli he never receives the text only the attachments -this has only started since this awful vista came onto the scene -any help?
May 2nd 09 12:50 PM
by Eric[_18_] Go to last post
0 172
Action when deleting email by CountryBoy
After selecting Delete (X) while viewing an email, it autmotically brings up the next message. I would rather instead go back to the Inbox view, but I cannot find the setting to change this. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks. -- CountryBoy
May 2nd 09 12:23 PM
by Marcelle bouvet Go to last post
2 175
Outlook/Outlook Express by Brian Mallon[_2_]
Can either Outlook or Outlook Express be installed on Vista?
May 2nd 09 11:59 AM
by frankbrackett Go to last post
5 181
viewing by Nova Dude
When i get mail it dosent have any pictures, only text. I have gone through all tools and options. It displayes them when I go to forward though. What is the fix????
May 2nd 09 11:22 AM
by mac Go to last post
2 233
Attachments to windows mail by torbla
I have got a new PC, using Vista. I have also some problems with the windos mail. Incoming mails are treated without problems, but when I am sending mails with Word attachments, following message is poping up:when I push the Send button; "The system can not find some of the files....." To come around the problem I file the document in both doc and docx format. When I now send the mail...
May 2nd 09 11:20 AM
by mac Go to last post
1 195
window mail sucks and can u fix this by eylse
The host 'pop.mail.juno.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop.mail.juno.com', Server: 'pop.mail.juno.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, SocThe host 'smpt.mail.yahoo.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'Logitech(R) Mail', Account: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com',...
May 2nd 09 03:46 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 200
verizon email by craigster
Howdy, My email has been working fine for several months until today when I tried to add another email address to it. Must have messed up one of the settings. Now it won't send or receive. error message says: The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail server. For help solving this
May 2nd 09 03:36 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 193
How can I block senders in newsgroups? by MaryL[_2_]
Can someone explain how I can block senders in newsgroups (and, if possible, also delete previous messages from the sender I enter)? I was easily able to to this in the past. I could simply click on the message and block that sender. Now, I cannot even locate the command to block senders for newsgroups. I can block senders for email by manually entering the address, but that is not the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 2nd 09 03:24 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post

From The