  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Creative Soundblaster Live!5.1 by Eduard Wustenveld
Hello, Does anyone know how to install the Creative Soundblaster live!5.1 on Vista? I'm running RC1 right now and it doesn't recognise my soundcard. I have searched the creative website and the microsoft website but haven't found a sollution yet. I hope someone knows how to do this, thanks for any information! Eduard
November 23rd 06 08:26 PM
by Eduard Wustenveld Go to last post
6 175
Creative Vista Support: Native and Drivers and planned support by Adamboom
http://dmzweb3.europe.creative.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE/,/?St=4,E=0000000000157405311,K=1062,Sxi=7,VARSET=ws:http://asia.creative.com,case=14186 -- Signed by me...See the Vista!
September 28th 06 02:20 PM
by Mario Go to last post
2 311
Creative WaveStudio and Smart Recorder for X-Fi Released Today by Cal Bear '66
Creative WaveStudio and Smart Recorder for X-Fi Series (Vista) Released Today (19 June 2007) http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/ -- I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
June 19th 07 05:39 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
0 252
Creative X-Fi - No Sound by rhenson
Hi, I just installed the current RC over an Media edition pc, where everything was working fine. After that there is no sound and the message 'No output device is installed'. I've downloaded the creative 64-bit version of drivers and installed them. If i go into device manager it shows the sound card working correctly with drivers, but when I go into sounds from the control panel it notes...
April 8th 07 07:08 AM
by tegutigi Go to last post
2 149
Creative X-Fi - No Sound by rhenson
Hi, I just installed the current RC over a windows media edition machine (where sound worked). After installing I reinstalled the 32 bit software from CD - no help. I downloaded the 64 bit sofware from the creative site and installed it, but still no sound. If I go into device manager it notes the sound card, and says that it is working and that the drivers are current (match the ones I...
October 6th 06 01:55 PM
by rhenson Go to last post
0 164
Creative X-FI Driver issues on Vista ? by Ch33zst34k
Help me out guys - I fired up my brand-new gaming box running Vista home Premium and alas, no sound... The device manager says the sound card is working properly, but when I attempt to update the driver to the latets version, I get an error that reads, "You have previously updated the driver without rebooting. Reboot your system now." I have rebooted many times without avail. I have also tried...
December 2nd 08 08:24 AM
by kostrom Go to last post
2 273
Creative X-Fi sound card problems in Vista Ultimate 64-bit by Carskick
Hello, I have had this problem on and off. I had blue screens when I first put Vista on the machine, then they subsided after all the updates were installed. That was over 7 months ago. In the past few weeks, I have started having trouble again, and everything seems to be pointing to an issue between Vista and my X-Fi Music Sound card. Basically, the problem is upon returning from sleep...
November 17th 08 11:16 PM
by trouble Go to last post
1 388
Creative X-fi Xtreme Audio functionality in Vista by phillipw
I have recently purchased and installed a Creative X-fi Xtreme. It works well in the XP environment but, within the Vista 32-bit environment, i get no audio output at all. All connections are as per instruction sheets. Drivers have been downloaded and installed as per instructions direct from Creative. Vista did 'find' the device on installation and that's a plus. I did swap out my Creative...
October 26th 07 04:17 PM
by phillipw Go to last post
3 105
Creative Xi Fi Xtreme card not detected by Windows Vista Ultimate by FelixC
I have a Dell XPS 710 that have a Creative XiFi Xtreme card that worked very well under Windows Vista Home premium. I upgraded to Windows Vista Ultimate today and the driver selected give a Code 10. I went to the Dell site and downloaded the newest driver but it won't install. I also went to the Creative site and downloaded the Vista 32 bit driver but it stops saying that it cannot detect...
April 17th 07 05:14 AM
by FelixC Go to last post
0 202
Creative Xi-f- Drivers by DCR
NEW drivers for Xi-fi posted for RC1 (X64) posted on Creative's site. WORKS FOR RC2 X64 TOO!!!!!
October 11th 06 02:20 PM
by Ron Mann Go to last post
1 132
Creative Zen Micro not being registered? by Chibi-Sorrow
Okay, so here is my dilema: I have a Creative Zen Micro Mp3 player. It always worked fine with my old Laptop (windows XP) and it originally worked with this laptop (windows Vista). Then after my computer crash and I had to restore everything, it stopped syncing right with the computer. Every time I plug the USB cable in, it says the device is not connected. Now, another problem is that I...
April 7th 08 04:39 AM
by Scott T. Indresano Go to last post
4 208
Creative Zen V Plus recognition by musicstorm
Hi, I've had a Creative Zen Plus for a year now, just chnaged over to Vista a few weeks ago with a new PC. The problem is, I installed the player just fine. I was able to transfer everything and Windows saw it and whatnot. However, today, I plug it in and Vista tells me that "MTP Driver Installation has failed. Please contact the device manufacturer for assistance. So I did, Creative...
February 14th 08 12:08 AM
by MerAlAthSier Go to last post
8 181
Creative Zen Vision M by Craig008
i have just fixed my computer and have to re-install hardware and software, when i came to doing my vision m it says it cannot locate drivers try something else - er like what the drivers are native, it does the same for my usb hub too, any body got any ideas how to sort this lot out, vista is turning into the biggest pain in the rear ever!! -- grapes
July 12th 07 11:54 AM
by freddy Go to last post
5 130
CreativeLabs - This is funny by Carlos
I visited yesterday CreativeLabs (i.e. Soundblaster) web site to check driver availability for my WebCam Instant camera. In former visits driver availability was "TBA" (to be announced). Now they say that there will be no development. Funny thing is that I have that camera working flawlessly in Vista x64 rc2 with the available XP x64 drivers. How do they not realze that it is possible to use...
January 11th 07 02:30 AM
by Carlo Razzeto Go to last post
1 194
Creatize Zen Vision W 30GB - MTP driver not working by ChrisW
Whenever I plug in my Creatize Zen Vision W, the MTP driver tries to install but then fails. I subsequently found a message saying the device cannot start even though the Zen screen shows up as being docked. Does anyone have an idea as to what the problem may be? The Creative site says Vista has native support for this device. (bought less than 6 months ago) Any advice will be greatly...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 17th 07 06:00 PM
by arney00 Go to last post
10 243
Creatize Zen VisonM 30GB Media Player 11 - Vista Ultimate by Jerry
Hi Very odd situation when I plug my Zen is it says in the sync tab box that there is 27.8Gb which is correct but only 12.3GB remaining but I only have 8GBish of music on there and nothing else i.e pictures, videos. In the graphic on the right side of the screen on the sync it has the bar which i guess represents the total capcity there is a clear portion about half then a blue area just...
February 20th 07 07:54 AM
by Jerry Go to last post
2 228
Cricut by maryNSC
Does anybody have any ideas how to get my cricut to work on the 64 bit.. Provo craft I dont think they know how to fix it.. When i turn on my cricut my computer will beep but it will not recognize it. I have VISTA 64 bit HP s3430f -- maryNSC
July 15th 08 02:04 AM
by maryNSC Go to last post
4 214
Critical Battery Alarm Not Working by LYW
I have Vista Home Ultimate.. and hear no sounds when battery level reaches either low or critical level. What should be the correct registry settings (coz I believe it's a registry problem)? Please DON'T TELL ME TO GO TO CONTROL PANEL/SOUNDS. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, TESTED THE DESIGNATED SOUNDS, LOOKS AND FEELS OK, but still nothing happens. Thanx.
July 5th 07 08:16 PM
by Amrykid Go to last post
2 117
critique this posible system for future build. by DAS WULF
Can you guys help me with a system,this is a small system that I may build in the near future. Would like some input on hardware selection. I can say this particular system is upgradable and complete with hardware & monitor. all hardware was priced from newegg. The goal would be to keep the final build under $1000. CASE: Antec Sonata III 500 Black 0.8mm cold rolled steel ATX Mid Tower Computer...
August 27th 08 09:31 PM
by Dustin Harper Go to last post
1 293
Crossfire works in Vista x64 by Reyede