WMDC not recognising Dopod D810 by Abes
Hi, Have followed a lot of the posts here and tried the suggestions provided but to no avail. My problem is as follows: I have a Dopod D810 from 3 Australia, and connecting it to my PC (with Windows Vista Home Premium and updated) it provides the Bing-bing connection sound, shows a connection (linked computers) on the PDA screen. On the PC, in WMDC, all I see is the Mobile Device Settings...
May 7th 07 01:14 PM
by Abes Go to last post
0 137
can anyone help by flamecrazy
i cant find mine dvd/cd rom drives they just disappeared vista wont read them HELP!! they wont show up in my Computer folder at all and there not in my device manager either ! i really need some help
May 7th 07 02:24 PM
by dean-dean Go to last post
1 153
mouse by Johnny
My mouse is working as the pointer move when I move the mouse, the problem is that when I want to select something in a window dosn't work. For example, in a program if I want to choose any item in a box I can't do it...in the msn I can't select a person of my contacts...I have to do everything with the keyboard!...I've already runed the antivirus but it din't find nothing! What is...
May 7th 07 05:48 PM
by Don Go to last post
3 327
need a adapter that turn sata connector to four pin connector? by GT
My power supply has a 2 x SATA cables for sata harddrive but I'm not using this 2 sata connector since i have IDE harddrive. I would like to use this sata cables for a fan with a 4 pin molex for power. are there any adapter to turn sata connectors to a four pin connector?
May 7th 07 05:56 PM
by Tom Lake Go to last post
1 314
Trouble with Hauppauge 350! by jjmcmahon7
I have a hauppauge 350 that i use to record tv on my computer. I have Vista Ultimate x64 loaded and it does not recognize my multimedia video controller and therefore i cannot use media center to record tv. Anybody have any sugguestions, workarounds, or similar issues? Please let me know... -- jjmcmahon7
May 7th 07 06:04 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 128
How long...? by Manic056
When is the projected release date for a new version of windows vista that can support Quad SLI technology that you get with such cards as 2 x 7950GX2
May 7th 07 07:48 PM
by Manic056 Go to last post
5 163
WMDC sync error help by Clair
I have a cingular 2125 and Vista Ultimate (final release retail version)and cannot get sync to work. I can connect and see the files on the phone, but get an error message "ActiveSync encountered an error on the desktop" and syncing fails. Can you offer any help in getting syncing to work? Syncing work fine with my phone under Windows XP. Thanks for any help you can provide.
May 7th 07 09:02 PM
by thehaggis Go to last post
7 153
Please help need to fix soundcard!! by bianca
Hi i have a HP prescario (and im not very computer wise) I recently had a virus so my uncle tried to fix my comp but instead he deleted EVERYTHING from my computer and i had to install everything all over again, and now my soundcard no longer works and i really need to fix it so if n e one can help it would be greatly appreciated even if u tell me i need to buy a new one whatever i just need...
May 7th 07 09:33 PM
by Steveg Go to last post
5 139
CD-RW and DVD-ROM disappeared in Vista Home Premium by awhatley
Intalled Vista Home Premium in January. For a while I could get the two drives to show up again if I restarted the computer. Now they won't show up at all in Device Manager or Computer. Please help. I hate to think I threw my $159 away buying the OS. My next option is to try to get the system to boot from my original XP Home Restore disc, and I don't even know if it will do that with the way...
May 8th 07 12:51 AM
by Don Go to last post
1 131
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS by Hazardous
I'm running windows vista ultimate and im haveing problems with getting my sound to work properly. I went into the direct X diag. tool and found out that the drivers arent digitaly signed, any idea what to do to get them to work corectly? ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 4/24/2007, 18:50:01 Machine name: JEFFROOM
May 8th 07 03:06 AM
by Michael Solomon Go to last post
2 144
Motherboard type? by Rod Davies
I THINK my motherboard is a socket 7 (?). I have 2.8Ghz Celeron. How do I find out exactly what sort of motherboard so I can (?) upgrade my chip? CAN I upgrade the chip? But, IF so, will Vista chuck a fit? Rgds
May 8th 07 03:10 AM
by Michael Solomon Go to last post
5 127
i/o device error by henderson363
I have a gateway pc, with windows vista 64 bit. I previously had the sims complete edition installed on this computer and working fine, then I had to reboot my comp and now when I try to install it I get an i/o device error but only on the 2nd disc (it is a 4 disc set). any help with this would be very appreciated
May 8th 07 04:45 AM
by henderson363 Go to last post
0 111
HP 7180 wireless all in one printer by Jerry
HI I have this connected and running over a wireless LAN (Linksys) after a period of time say over night I can no longer print to the printer, the printer says its connected and has an ip address. I have to reset the connections on the printer and put them back in again and it works. Before resetting if I try and find the router from my printer it can not find it, yet the PC and Laptop on...
May 8th 07 05:22 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
3 146
Mouse gone by MorganT71
It started on 5/5/07 while I was playing a game & I heard a "Bing Bing" three or four times & then the whole game froze So I shut down game with task mananger & that is when I found the mouse would work on & off & the off so I rebooted & sence then no mouse. as this was a ball mouse in the USB slot I got another New Mouse on eather ps2 or USB & could not get it to work eather. updated...
May 8th 07 06:41 AM
by Jeff Go to last post
5 118
Error 43 Ati Xpress 200 en windows vista ultimate by Oscar
AYUDENME POR FAVOR ESTOY LOCO CON MI ATI TAREON XPRESS 200 Y WINDOWS VISTA HE BAJADO TODOS LOS DRIVERS Y MI TARJETA NO REPRODUCE AEREO DESPUES DE INSTALARLOS Y REINICIAR FUNCIONAN PERO DESPUES DE OTRO REINICIO DICE ERROR CODIGO 43 WINDOWS DETUBO ESTE DISPOSITIVO POR QUE INFORMO DE PROBLEMAS
May 8th 07 10:47 AM
by Oscar Go to last post
0 99
MY CURSER MOVES TO TOP RIGHT by Mark H
THE CURSER JUMPS TO TOP RIGHT AND I CANT CONTROL IT-IF I DRAG IT IT JUST JUMPS BACK UP. WHAT CAN THIS BE??
May 8th 07 11:51 AM
by Carlos Go to last post
1 118
Keyboard/Mouse compound device won't install by Tom Scales
I have a great keyboard that I love. It has an integrated pointy stick and the old 'IBM' feel. It is a USB keyboard with a single USB connector. The problem is when I plug it in, it doesn't find drivers. Should just be a generic HID device. It works flawlessly with Windows XP (surprise, surprise). The vendor says it is Microsoft's problem as it is just a keyboard (I see their...
May 8th 07 03:15 PM
by Tom Scales Go to last post
0 90
GeForce 6800 GS problem by swasrfa007
sometimes my display driver will shut down then my windows will recover it. anyone has any idea???
May 8th 07 05:38 PM
by JW Go to last post
7 124
Cannot copy/burn files toCD RW by burmag_321
I have a new pc with Vista Basic. I have been trying to copy files to a CDRW for the last 4 weeks without success. I can copy fils to a CD R but of course, I am unable to edit or change the files as it tells me they are .read only. I have used Live format and when I open the CDRW disc and try to save changes I have made to the data files, I receive a message saying the files are 'read...
May 8th 07 06:27 PM
by Jazup Go to last post
2 106
Getting on with Vista without a keyboard by IanB
I've recently "upgraded" my Compaq computer to Vista (HP) and have been studiously upgrading all my drivers (inluding Firefox for IE7 - it keeps on "stopping" despite reseting the damn thing) and had got around to MS Intellitype for my Wireless Multilmedia keyboard - until I noticed that it was installed as a standard Compaq offering which excluded the multi function keys. So, I uninstalled...
May 8th 07 07:11 PM
by IanB Go to last post

From The