Why did Microsoft remove a2dp from Vista? by Cool Kat 107
Strange move on Microsoft's part to remove a needed part of Bluetooth. Fortunately I found a website that tells step by step how to restore a2dp capabilities into Vista. http://www.djkaty.com/drupal/vista/bluetootha2dp I wonder if it wasn't someone that got fired? I can only hope. P.S. If this post doesn't go through I will know that MSFT has my IP addy blocked for some strange reason.
February 21st 08 04:13 PM
by Cool Kat 107 Go to last post
0 139
Increased Memory Now Slower Vista & App Performance by DP
Installed new 4GB DDR SDRAM DIMM (Corsair XMS Twin2048-3200c2) on MSI 865PE/GNeo2 Motherboard with a Pentium 4 3.0GHz CPU. Checked all installation issues and recommemded Bios setting. Vista performance and app responses are slower than before the upgrade and unstisfactory. Must I do reinstall Vista and if so can I do a clean install with Vista Home Premium Ugrade as I have done with...
February 21st 08 03:58 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
9 145
vista multimedia center with satellite by Pino
sorry for my poor english, i have windows vista home premium and i all ok, but i have a decoder sky and i demand: is possible connect satellite decoder to multimedia cente if yes what is solution hardware or software. Thank Pino
February 21st 08 03:55 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 140
Battery recharging problem by Lhynard
My laptop battery will not recharge when it is plugged in anymore. The computer runs fine while plugged in, but the battery indicator in the tray reads, "n% available (plugged in; not charging)". How do I make it charge again?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 21st 08 03:11 PM
by Bob F.[_3_] Go to last post
12 264
Video driver issue - can't change resolution by Wowbagger
Machine is a Toshiba Qosmio with an Intel 3100 (I believe) video adapter. I have the laoptop screen up and a Sony Trinitron monitor plugged into the SVGA port. I am unable to change the resolution on the Sony monitor while using it in a dual monitor configuration - when I set the screen resolution to anything other than 1024x768 and click apply the screen flickers, the resolution entry...
February 21st 08 01:04 PM
by Wowbagger Go to last post
2 106
CD installshield wizzard software not working. Help! by phil ace
I have vista home premium. Upon placing a CD (game) into the drive the installshield wizzard starts up. HOWEVER, as soon as it starts to transfer the game onto hard drive (C) it stops abruptly telling me the the setup has been interrupted and after which it closes. This has never happened before no matter how old the game. Any body any ideas on how to correct this fault? -- I Thank you all...
February 21st 08 12:43 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
4 120
Windows Experience Index Doesn't Work by mikeynavy1
For whatever reason, shortly after installing Windows Vista Ultimate back in January my Windows Experience Index won't update. I thought it was a driver issue so I have all up-to-date drivers, including the latest from Nvidia. The OS will run the tests, but when it gets to the end it says something failed to work and therefore doesn't change anything. Any way to repair this or find out...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 21st 08 12:41 PM
by Markisha Go to last post
17 273
64-bit Proview PL926W drivers? by MartinP
Anyone out there have 64-bit Proview PL926Wbi drivers?
February 21st 08 12:10 PM
by Oxendine9381[_3_] Go to last post
5 118
getting reid of a update by donald poe
i ve deletted all programs for a web cam but still get promt updating for a web cam and failing one or so times a day any help -- rickkk
February 21st 08 11:27 AM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
2 107
Hard drive recognition problem by trigone
::I recently acquired a :: ::Kingwin JET AL Enclosure eSATA 1Touch Backup Black:::: and ::WD Caviar 500GB Serial ATA HD 7200/16MB/SATA-3G ::It was not recognised by my vista 64 so I NTFS formatted it on my ::::laptop's xp.:: It was recognised on the xp and works fine. It was recognised for an instant on the vista and I actually transfered a file from the vista but afterwards it never showed up...
February 21st 08 11:15 AM
by senn Go to last post
3 119
Three monitors on Vista? by Gabor
Hey guys, I have a brand-new Dell Optiplex 745 with Windows Vista Ultimate. I'm trying to get it to drive three monitors. For this purpose, I've bought: - a Gigabyte ATI Radeon X1650 PCI Express card with 2 DVI outputs - an EVGA e-GeFoce FX 5500 PCI card with 1 DVI output After turning off the motherboard's built-in graphics adapter, I tried
February 21st 08 05:16 AM
by Spirit Go to last post
4 157
font by morticiagrace
I opened my Word 2007 for the first time in a month and now its impossible to change the font. It ssays its on times new roman 12 regular but its bold and triple spaced...how the hell do i fix this?!
February 21st 08 02:15 AM
by Snacko Go to last post
1 234
Windows doesnt see my vcr which is attached using coax by babs126
i have a computer with a tv tuner and coax ports. I have conected my vcr to the computer but wimdows movie maker doesnt see the device. HELP!!
February 21st 08 02:06 AM
by babs126 Go to last post
2 112
any free calendar downloads of Outlook 2003 or 2007? by mooseman
Looks like the new PC with Vista Home premium and the Windows Calendar that came with it won't sync with my iphone. Does anyone know if there is a free download of the Outlook 2003 calendar or Outlook 2007 calendar? That sounds like the only calendar that the iphone will recognize on a PC.
February 20th 08 11:42 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 97
Speaker problem by chawdretto
Hi, ive installed vista on my PC. However i cannot play any sound on the computer because the pc doesnt recognise my speakers. The speaker icon on the taskbar has a red cross on it and if i access the playback settings it wont allow me to add any devise ect. Any ideas on how i can correct this?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 20th 08 10:30 PM
by jody Go to last post
10 187
Installing HP Photosmart 3310 by Mate
Attempting to do the above install on PC, HP Pavilion, running Vista evaluation get "Access denied to Registry" message. I know there is a an "HP Tool (AccessDeniedUtility_1_3_4.exe" for the same problem on XP systems, will this work on Vista, or do I have to wait ? Is there an alternative solution ? It is not to do with Administrator access.. Thanks, in advance, ________________
February 20th 08 09:48 PM
by Snacko Go to last post
5 164
OFF LINE PRINTERS / LOSE OF EXT. HARD DRIVE by 2tommy
My new Vista computer randomly puts my printers, all but one, in an off lines status causing me to rebot the computer. also in drops my external hard drive from the munu for no reason, It works fine when you first turn it on but come back later and this is what I find. Any solutions?
February 20th 08 09:40 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
2 120
Need help with wireless computer by faither
I have a wireless computer...notebook and I have windows vista on it. I had comcast plugged into it and now that I am mobile again, I am not able to use the wireless. The computer keeps telling me I am connected; but, I can't get access to the internet. Can anyone please tell me what to do?
February 20th 08 09:39 PM
by Snacko Go to last post
5 111
instaling new devices problems: hdd-sd camcorder and sdhc 4 gb car by dhm
I have a new hdd - sd camcorder (panasonic sdr-h200). I have problems with instalation on my laptop ( using vista premium) - no driver was found. I can see the camcorder under computer management, but not in explorer. I tried the hot-fix, but no results. Also, no driver was found when I tried to use a SD 4 gb card (a SanDisk SDHC) in the build-in card-reader. Thanks!
February 20th 08 06:51 PM
by dhm Go to last post
2 106
video capture for Canon Optura 40 on Vista by Taewa
When I try to capture with Windows Movie Maker or with my Adobe Premiere software, the computer doesn't recognize my firewire port as having any input device. The port shows as up to date and no further drivers needed when I check Bus in Device Mgr. I have the camera turned on, and on VCR mode. Is there another way around this? I am finding that this same problem is happening with lots...
February 20th 08 06:35 PM
by Taewa Go to last post

From The