Nvidia Drivers Geforce 6600GT no full screen display support by molitar
Ok anyone know of a driver out there besides the 100.xx beta drivers? Neither of the two beta drivers for Nvidia will enable Secondary Full Screen Video... So I currently can't watch my shows on my Tv :( Marvin
February 11th 07 10:40 PM
by JW Go to last post
6 299
Talking
laptop specs by molly1949
with my xp desktop i was able to look at specs, it told me what the memory etc was, but my vista laptop doesn't seem to have the specs for this machine. i want to upgrade the memory and need to know what I have in it now. help appreciated
October 25th 08 01:24 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
6 407
2nd Hard Drive OFFLINE by mom2twoboys
Hi There, I am NOT on vista, but on XP Pro. I don't know where else to go, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try here. Ok, so I have WAY too many pics on my main harddrive, so I decided to move a bunch of pic folders to my 2nd, smaller harddrive. So I did that yesturday, then went back to the second harddrive to make sure they were in the drive and then went and deleted the pics from my main...
July 27th 07 06:28 PM
by freddy Go to last post
3 140
new to vista and help me please by mom2_4sons
ok i just got my laptop 4days ago and it is already telling me that my video drivers have caused windows to not work properly can someone please explain to me why that is and what do i do to get it fixed altho i have not had any problems with windows yet
June 16th 07 12:24 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
4 153
Memory problem with D Drive by momof5
My D Drive shows that 0% memory available. Calling a recovery D Drive? 173 mb of 9.99 GB available. Tried disk clean up, defrag. no help. What now? -- VLS
June 27th 08 02:30 AM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
4 248
Windows Mobile for Motto Q by momthink
I did not realize Vista would not use Activesync. I was told they now use Windows Mobile for the Motto Q in order to sync my information. I was told that I just need to download Windows Mobile. Everytime I try to download, I get an error. I have pasted the error below, because I have no idea what it means. I feel like I have wasted my money. I have a hard enough time with Vista, now I...
June 19th 07 10:15 PM
by momthink Go to last post
0 235
Please Help me with my USB by mon1416
I have a USB Drive which says it's writing protected and actually it isn't but I don't know what to do
February 15th 08 07:04 AM
by Uwe Sieber Go to last post
1 185
Vista/Keyboard "Favorites" by Monica[_2_]
I don't have Vista and really don't know enough about this to do a sucessful Goggle search. Hoping someone here could help my friend with this problem. I've been using Firefox for ages and ages tho I do have IE 7 installed on the new computer. I've got my keyboard that has 'favourite' numbers that you can just click on and you program them to open in whatever site you choose. I set one of...
August 22nd 07 03:48 AM
by Monica[_2_] Go to last post
0 96
Chicks in India by Monika[_2_]
http://warnet.ws/img2/183/dom/4.jpg http://warnet.ws/img2/183/dom/1.jpg http://warnet.ws/img2/183/dom/3.jpg http://warnet.ws/img2/183/dom/5.jpg http://warnet.ws/img2/183/dom/6.jpg http://warnet.ws/img2/183/dom/7.jpg http://warnet.ws/img2/183/dom/8.jpg http://warnet.ws/img2/183/dom/9.jpg http://warnet.ws/img2/183/dom/10.jpg http://warnet.ws/img2/183/dom/11.jpg
November 12th 08 10:30 AM
by Monika[_2_] Go to last post
0 326
monitor update failed by monitor update failed
ok i got windows vista 64 bit, and a hp w2207 wide lcd monitor. windows says that there is an update (hp - bus controllers and ports, display - hp w2207 wide lcd monitor), but everytime i run it, it says failed access denied error code 80070005. can any1 help me ?? and yes i am signed on the administrator account. thank you
November 5th 08 02:32 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
9 303
saving user preferences by monkeymob
I have to reset my touchpad speed preferences every time I restart my computer. I'm using vista and there doesn't seem to be a save prefs option. I thought this should save after I press apply? please help.
November 25th 07 05:55 AM
by Randy Go to last post
2 124
Problems with PCMCIA firewire card and crashes by monkeyrobson
Hello, I've got window's vista, and recently bought a "Combo Cardbus" PCMCIA card which gives me firewire and additional USB connections. When I put it in the slot on my laptop windows vista automatically installed a driver. However if I plug any USB or firewire device into it the system will work for around 5 minutes and then suddenly freeze, meaning the only way I can stop it is to turn...
March 16th 08 12:00 PM
by monkeyrobson Go to last post
0 161
Wanting to Build a desktop PC w/ Vista by MonthOLDpickle
I am looking for advice on what processor to get, dual core for sure and I don't care if its Intel or AMD. I have a laptop w/ XP Pro. Other than what processor, should I get 32 or 64 bit? Can I use any mobo that I want? I currently have two 7900 GS (I believe so... pretty high end in 7 series) that I want to SLI. Does Vista support that? I am just looking for some guidance & opinions, if...
April 23rd 07 09:22 PM
by Don Go to last post
5 153
CD/DVD Player Problems by Monzuri
Recently, I have had problems with my laptop's CD and DVD player. Everytime I insert a disk into the player, the player won't read the disk and nothing happens. I'm not sure what the problem is but I need a controller, because the DVD is not reading my stuff. But I'm not able to find one. I was able to install one but when I did, it said something about a code 39. Would anyone know what that...
July 8th 07 11:50 AM
by Arjan Go to last post
3 92
Cordless mouse Vista Home Premium (again) by Moody Marco
I posted this a few days ago, and none of the suggestions worked: "Periodically my Logitech optical cordless mouse seems to stop working. The red light is on underneath as usual, the batteries are fine, but the pointer just freezes and I have to reboot to get it to work again. My (corded) keyboard is always ok. If it matters, the little transmitter box for the mouse is USB.
April 14th 07 02:50 AM
by Paul Go to last post
5 186
Cordless mouse Vista Home Premium by Moody Marco
Periodically my Logitech optical cordless mouse seems to stop working. The red light is on underneath as usual, the batteries are fine, but the pointer just freezes and I have to reboot to get it to work again. My (corded) keyboard is always ok. If it matters, the little transmitter box for the mouse is USB. I never had this problem in XP Home, using the same mouse.
April 2nd 07 04:29 AM
by Guess Who Go to last post
5 137
nVidia 158.24 (01 Jun) drivers by Moody Marco
Any idea why, when I try to install the above drivers, it says "Driver Installation complete", but then a "Problems & Solution" dialog pops up saying "Windows Vista does not support Age of Empires II 2.0a update", then when I restart and check Device Manager, I'm still using the old Aug 06 Microsoft drivers for my gfx card? I don't even have Age of Empires, indeed I've never, ever had it. I...
June 7th 07 08:01 AM
by GeraldF Go to last post
5 181
Media Center Extender query by Moody Marco[_2_]
I have a PC with Vista Home Premium. I've previously had, this year, 2 Xbox 360s, which "paired" no problem with Vista Media Center, and worked as Extenders perfectly. I'm now on my 3rd Xbox 360, and this time when I try to "pair" them, my Vista PC says it's trying to find drivers for the Xbox 360 Extender, but when I click "Locate & Install....", it searches for a while, then says it can't...
December 11th 07 06:57 AM
by Moody Marco[_2_] Go to last post
2 96
Help getting to safe mode on Asus P5N32-E Sli Motherboard by Moogle Stiltzkin
Hi there. I am having trouble getting to safe mode with my motherboard. People say to press f8 and etc to get there but mine it doesn't ive tried finding the manual and it doesn't say which to push to get to safe mode. I am at my wits end can someone please advise :[ ? I was hoping to go safe mode so i can use driver cleaner to remove my graphic/audio drivers so i can do a fresh installation.
June 8th 07 04:17 PM
by Montoblo Go to last post
7 148
Wmdc wont activesync only usb mass by mooismyid
Hi, I'm new to the boards, I recently switched the profile on my Windows Mobile device running 6.1 to usb mass then after I was done using that function, I switched it back to activesync,but even though my device says its on activesync, my computer only recognizes it as a usb mass. wmdc wont even flinch any solutions please running vista ult x64
June 24th 09 03:03 PM
by nomore Go to last post

From The