Anyone using a Sony AR series notebook with Vista??? by Barry
I just purchased a Sony VGN-AR320E notebook that has a CD/CDRW/DVD drive release button on the left side of the keyboard. In the Sony literature and on-line, it says that if the button doesn't work (i.e. open the drive so that you an insert a CD etc) that the button on the side of the drive should be used. The problem is that the side button is hard to locate in low light and not easily...
March 2nd 07 08:00 PM
by Barry Go to last post
0 285
Syncronize with windows calendar by Barry
I use outlook at work and sync with that and I want to sync with windows cxalendar at home because I don't have outlook. Is this possible? the selection is grayed out in the setup.
March 14th 07 02:16 AM
by Barry Go to last post
0 131
WMDC - Outlook Script Blocking? by Barry
Hello, I like many am pulling my hair out trying to get my Cingular 3125 to sync. It did at first, but I think after a Microsoft Update it stopped. I have a Dell Latitude D620 running Vista Ultimate. The WMDC software recognizes the device, but I get the "Activesync encountered an error on my desktop" with a code 85010014. In one article I read it says that my virus software 'might have...
June 8th 07 09:07 PM
by MBro Go to last post
2 109
Netgear SC101 NAS - Any Vista Drivers? by Barry Lacter
My Netgear SC101 doesn't show up in Vista. Are there any solutions?
January 27th 09 01:57 AM
by mytamurphy Go to last post
6 249
Format Disk 1 Hiatchi 320Gig hard drive by barry//mary
I have a new Vista Ultimate OS and put an Hitachi 320Gig Hard drive in the extra slot. It shows up in Computer Management disk drives along with the WDC drive that came with. Populating the drive shows Disk: Disk 1 Type: Dynamic ond online..If I go to ..Storage and Disk Managment Disk 1 shows up as unallocated.I tried to format disk 1 /FS:NTFS /V:dorathy to no avail. How do I get Vista to...
February 3rd 08 04:51 PM
by barry//mary Go to last post
4 144
Number pad by BarryH
Not sure where my previous question went, but here goes again. Using a Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard with XP. Everything on it works OK except the number pad. Num Lock key pressed and light goes on, but no reaction to pressing the number keys. Went back to supplier and they hooked it up to one of their display computers and lo it worked fine. They told me to take off the software that...
October 5th 07 01:40 AM
by BarryH Go to last post
0 109
Keyboard by BarryH
Hi Folk's, just installed a Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard. RUnning XP. Everything on the keyboard seems to work EXCEPT the number pad. The Num Lock is on - little green light shows - but it's dead, no numbers. I was told I have to also push the F Lock key, but that didn't help. Please, any suggestions?
October 9th 07 02:44 AM
by BarryH Go to last post
3 107
Epson R300 Printer by Barryjt
I have posted a message to Alan Morris but it seems like he's not available. Could anyone else help please? See earlier posts. (Simple language please!)
November 8th 08 02:37 PM
by Barryjt Go to last post
7 367
CD/DVD drivers corrupt? by Barry[_2_]
I have a Phillips DVD8851 that is seen by Windows Vista but is unusable I have tried to reinstall the drivers but it say's divers installed are the best for windows, not sure if the Reg is corrupt or what, anyone help????? Oh if I boot with CD DVD it is seen as a boot disk (Vista)
August 25th 07 07:17 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 149
Vista x64 BSODs by Barry[_7_]
I keep having BSODs in Vista Ultimate 64bit Home version. The BSODs happen all the time, without any noticeable pattern. I've had it happen opening iTunes, opening Windows Explorer, opening various apps. And it doesn't just happen while they are opening. I'll be listening to several songs in a row in iTunes when it crashes. Also, I've had it occur just booting up, so heat can be ruled...
January 17th 09 10:39 PM
by Paul J. Hurley Go to last post
7 242
Volume control gone from taskbar by Barry[_9_]
Am not skillful, but would like volume control returned to taskbar. Currently have volume, but it is too loud.If you can fix it, tell me how. Remember I am NOT skillfull. --- frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices/
February 17th 10 06:07 PM
by Barry[_9_] Go to last post
0 277
Volume control gone from taskbar by Barry[_9_]
Am not skillful, but would like volume control returned to taskbar. Currently have volume, but it is too loud.If you can fix it, tell me how. Remember I am NOT skillfull. --- frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices/
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 28th 10 02:17 AM
by Brink Go to last post
10 656
newdev.exe by bartjeuhn
when i start my computer, then always i see a windows that said to me newdev.exe not found, would you instal it, looking for software or do anything ... i click 1 2 and 3 buth notthing help me what should i do :(
January 26th 08 10:44 AM
by marianzzy Go to last post
2 188
change primairy display by bas
I have a laptop with a 17 inch display,for use at home I have a 20 inch display,I like to work with an extended desktop but can I switch the 20 inch to prime and the laptop display to second
August 20th 07 10:17 PM
by Spirit Go to last post
3 155
Dual Monitor config changes after session resume by Bas Penris
Couldn't find anything about this using the search. I have an external monitor connected to my laptop. The graphics card is an nVidia GeForce 8600M, latest available drivers. I config the external screen to be positioned on the left side of my laptop. After I lock the computer and login again, the monitor is placed on the right side again. This is reproduceble, as it happens everytime I...
September 10th 07 10:52 AM
by Guido S. Go to last post
1 122
When in configure my Microphone, Vista crahs by Basjo
Hello all, I have a well working computer (AMD athlon 64 bit, Dual Core, 4GB ram, 1 GB graphics) And i did install windows Vista home premium, 64 bit. Everything works well.. I can even records sounds with my microphone,' But when i try to send a Voice clip, in MSN, Vista wants to configure my microphone. If i cancel it, then i can not send a voice clip, and if i press "next", Vista...
October 26th 07 10:03 AM
by Basjo Go to last post
0 100
unable to use printer on vistas guest account by baspursfan
vista does not allow printer use on the guest account Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums
February 12th 09 11:48 AM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 159
Formating my PC by bassam
I have installed Vista in my PC 8 months ago and now i have alot of error and some problem in some software i put Vista DVD and i restart my PC but i couldn't format my PC or HDD so anyone can help me and tell me how can i format my PC or HDD and install Vista again
September 14th 07 11:42 AM
by Nigel Molesworth Go to last post
6 137
new belkin usb 2.0 pci card by bassfisher6522
I just received this card as a gift. On the package it say compatible with 98se, me, 2000 and xp. I have vista. Has any body tried it with vista? If so, where there any issues with it, including installing and working after installed. I have contacted Belkin a week ago and still haven't herd any thing from them yet. Thanks for the help. -- bassfisher6522
November 14th 08 01:47 PM
by Marky1973 Go to last post
7 321
windows modular installer by Batskiss
i have a brand new comp (less than a year). The modular installer has never worked, ive not been able to install any update of any kind from microsoft or hp, what di o do
April 11th 08 04:19 AM
by Batskiss Go to last post

From The