  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Reset internet explorer by Macca1978
Hi guys, hope you can help... i'm currently trying to download and activeX programme on my laptop and know that i need to change my activeX setting in internet properties. at this moment when going into my internet properties i have no security option to change my activeX settings, i have been advised i need to reset my internet explorer by clicking the advanced tab, however i have no...
January 15th 10 02:16 PM
by Macca1978 Go to last post
0 261
DVD playing problem by [email protected]
I have a number of DVD's all burned with the same DVD writer. Media used was Verbatim, Sony, Imation. I am perplexed that some will play in a commercial DVD unit and some will fail to play. Can someone explain why this occurs? Thanks. If more information needed please ask. Would like to solve this problem.
October 23rd 08 08:34 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 261
found a solution to get my flash drives/card reader/usb ports seen by GDS
I was having a hell of a time trying to get my Vista x64 system to recognize all of my card readers and my usb hubs. For the USB hubs it would recognize 2gig or less flash drives but nothing over that and when I opened "my computer" I didn't see the typical list of all the 'virtual drives' I was used to seeing. I tried redoing the INFCACHE.1 trick, and edited my registry to point to system32...
November 4th 08 07:52 AM
by GDS Go to last post
0 261
Cannot remove orphaned com ports !!!!! by sonerai3
Using Vista Home Premium 64-bit, after numerous attempts at installing a USB to serial converter based on the FDTI 232R chip I have the converter working but also have numerous extra com ports (1,2,3,4,5,8,9,10,11,12,14,and 15) that I cannot remove. From Control Panel Printers Right-click anywhere Click on Ports Tab these com ports are visible but when selecting a port and clicking the...
December 27th 08 05:17 PM
by sonerai3 Go to last post
8 261
R4 ds/dsi firmware-drivers de R4 Sdhc. R4 ultra, R4 new, R4 III upgrade, R4 v3 by Gorka
Hola,, aqui teneis una web donde encontre una recopilacion de firmware o drivers de las R4 Sdhc ,R4 Ultra,R4 New, R4 III Upgrade. R4 Dsi, R4 ui. http://www.r4spain.com/tienda Pinchas en el enlace de arriba y en la parte inferior izda haces click en el boton DESCARGAR, aparecera un menu con muchos driver para distintas R4 DS. Espero que os sirva de ayuda. Saludetes Gorka
March 5th 09 09:54 AM
by Gorka Go to last post
0 261
funny video by [email protected]
http://www.photonews-fotovideo.it/videos/24/salvataggio-acrobatico-di-un-operaio-a-torino
June 27th 09 09:16 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 261
Nvidia Geforce 6150 Multiple Monitors Dualview Issue on HP Tablet by iceman2
Hi , I have a Nvidia Geforce 6150 card on my Laptop - HP Pavilion tx2001au Entertainment Notebook PC (http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product? lc=en&dlc=&cc=us&lang=&product=3653674&) . I attached a LCD monitor to my Laptop..I am not getting display on second monitor in dualview mode (extended desktop) .However,on Clone Display mode i get display on both the laptop monitor and the external...
June 27th 09 03:54 PM
by iceman2 Go to last post
1 261
Modem by William J. Lunsford
I'm looking for a PCI or PCIe fax modem with basic fax software that will work with 64-bit Vista Home Premium. I just need a modem and basic software for sending and receiving an occasional fax. I've done some searching, but have found little information regarding software included with modems. Bill
August 26th 09 05:10 AM
by William J. Lunsford Go to last post
5 261
my windows vista does not show up my HDD by shiryudeviant
The thing is this, i took out from a pc a HDD barracuda 7200.7, which had installed linux, then i connected it to my laptop via USB, my laptop is running on vista and i do not know why it does not show the HDD i went into administration tools and did everything, try to initialize it, and nothing happened, tried to put a different letter to the drive and it just do not let me do anything at all, i...
January 12th 10 11:19 AM
by shiryudeviant Go to last post
0 261
can't find card reader by PaulH7436
I have a Gateway desktop that is about a year old. It came with Vista Home but was modified with Virtual PC to run XP Home. I used the Gateway restore to set the machine back to original settings. Vista runs fine and the all USB ports work. The built- in multi-card reader does not work. It is not listed in Device Manager. I d/l a new driver for the USB & card reader from Gateway. The...
October 10th 08 06:06 PM
by Rutetuti Go to last post
6 261
Buffalo NAS Link Station Pro by Lorob
Anyone have any success in communicating with Link Station Pro purchased pre-Vista? Buffalo site is thin on help for upgrading to Vista. Thanks!
June 27th 08 01:05 AM
by Lorob Go to last post
0 261
trying to install Barbie girls to computer by wright
windows found driver software for your device but encountered an rror while attempting to install installiation unsuccessful, what should I do? -- wright
June 21st 08 01:29 AM
by Bob Knowlden Go to last post
5 261
Install Vista without dvd-rom by Klaudiu
Hi I have windows vista dvd and i wont to install on my pc but i don`t have dvd-rom just cd-rw and i wont to nou how i can install vista without dvdrom.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 16th 08 08:33 PM
by John Barnett MVP[_3_] Go to last post
10 261
Nvidia Vista RTM Drivers by Some guy in Kirkland
anyone know when Nvidia will have RTM drivers for Vista? I see they still have RC2 ones available.. (or did i miss them on their site?) thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 23rd 06 02:48 PM
by Chris Jacobsen Go to last post
14 262
Dual 2 core by Robdata
Installed Dual 2 Core after i been runnig RC1 for 2 month.But now i got 4 driver problems in Devize manager and cant find any solutions for it neither from Asus or Intel.Somebody any idea what is going on here?No pobs in XP all claer there
December 26th 06 04:11 PM
by Robdata Go to last post
2 262
Which 965 Express Chipset Motherboards Will Allow full 4GB of 1GB by mikeynavy1
I currently have an Asus P5AD2-E Premium motherboard with 4GB of RAM installed (4 x 1GB non-ECC DIMMS). My BIOS only shows 3.2GB because of memory allocation issues (motherboard doesn't support remapping) even though it said it would support 4GB. I'm running Windows Vista x64 so my OS isn't the problem. I want to get a new motherboard that will allow me to utilize all 4GB of 1GB DIMMS and...
February 22nd 07 01:16 AM
by mikeynavy1 Go to last post
2 262
vista update by clairetub
i just upgraded to vista from xp on a hp a230n pc now it wont download any updates when i go to the update windows it just says windows could not search for updates . and when i try to down load the drivers for the audio device it says the same thing i know my connection works i can get on any web page thank you
February 13th 07 08:43 PM
by Ron Miller Go to last post
4 262
Driver Installation Problem by Kevin Young
I'm running Vista Ultimate and every time I boot I get a message stating Windiows found new hardware a PS2 Trackpoint, however when I check hardware devices the PS2 Trackpoint is already installed. If I click on the "Ignore this message in the futu UAC prompts me but when I click on okay the selection in the hardware install Window flips to prompt me to install this device in the future...
June 21st 07 03:44 PM
by Kevin Young Go to last post
2 262
directx by chad
i recently have had problems with the direct x and my games running slow. All of the features of direct x are not available. when i run a game like mine sweeper it states it is running in software rendering mode and the hardware accelleration is disabled or video card driver does not support it. How can i fix this?
November 18th 07 10:02 AM
by Sylver_51 Go to last post
2 262
Intel 915 and Aero by Victor Max
JW, Where did you download the Intel 915 graphic driver? i've searched on the intel download area but I didn't see any Vista drivers? can you help me out... I have the strange problem that no DVD Movie will run in the mediaplayer, Vista says there's problably something wrong with the graphics driver... Victor "JW" wrote:
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 17th 06 06:31 PM
by RandyH Go to last post

From The