error code 19 cdrom by sunny3580
I made the mistake of installing nero 6 on Vista, and now I don't have access to my cdrom drive. I get error code 19. I have read a few other suggestions, but they didn't work for me. Could someone help me PLEASE. I've been at this 2 hours. Thanks.
May 11th 07 04:33 AM
by dean-dean Go to last post
1 107
Just bought 2 4850's need help with new mobo and processor by sunnytheseal
I just bought 2 Sapphire ATI 4850's to replace my previous 2 Sapphire 2600xt's. Here is my existing setup: AUSU M2A-MVP Motherboard AM2 x2 6000 Processor 3.0 GhZ 2 Sapphire 4850 Video Cards 3 Gigs of OCZ RAM 2 WD 500GB harddrives 1 Pioneer DVD Drive
July 17th 08 06:24 PM
by sunnytheseal Go to last post
3 134
usb floppy disk drive drivers by sunshine_rainne
i got this floppy disk drive and with vistas it wont read it to install drivers but i dont know where to go to so i can download the drivers for it. does anyone have any suggestions at all??? i really need this working on my laptop so i can switch my poetry books from floppy to my laptop. very important for publishing. -- thanks alot, sunshine
February 2nd 08 08:27 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 116
Sync by Super
I have just upgraded to vista business and my HP IPAQ 5550 will not since with anything. In sync setup, it is not recognizing my handheld. Is there another downloan I need to get. With XP, hotsync worked fine and would sync my mail, calendar, contacts, and documents. What do I need to do to make it work?
March 2nd 07 09:50 PM
by Super Go to last post
0 463
Aero, three monitors, and 1600 x 1200 by Super1
Can Aero run on 3 monitors at 1600 x 1200? I have tried 4 different video cards, all of them very capable and as soon as I set the 3rd screen (could be any of them) to 1600 x 1200 I loose aero. I am using drivers from the manufacturers website. I am using high quality video cards. Any ideas?
February 7th 07 05:05 PM
by Super1 Go to last post
1 168
Vista and 4 gig of ram by Super1
I have 4 gigs of ram. Vista Enterprise only sees 2813. When I remove 1 stick (any stick of 1 gig) it still sees 2813. When I remove another stick (any stick) it sees 2046 like it should. Is there some special boot option that has to be enabled to get more than 2813 of ram? Yea Vista.
February 14th 07 07:18 AM
by Sean Cai [MSFT] Go to last post
4 182
Vista and 4 gig of ram by Super1
I thought I posted this yesterday but I don't see it. Sorry if this gets posted twice. I have Vista Enterprise with 4 gigs of ram. I have 4 sticks of 1 gig each. Vista only sees 2813. I can remove any combination of the sticks to have three left and it will still see 2813. If I remove 2 it does drop to 2046. Is there a setting to get Vista to see 4 gigs? Do others out there have 4 gig...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 24th 07 01:20 PM
by JW Go to last post
19 275
Tried to revert to XP, now my MSI 1029 notebook won't pass BIOS! by SuperCoolAl
I installed Vista RC1 and after messing it up so that no sound driver would install I decided to switch back to XP. So I booted off the XP CD and for some reason it decided to start copying files to hard disk straight away without giving me the option to reformat. I remembered I had this issue before with Vista Beta 2 but couldn't remember how I fixed it, so I powered off and powered back on...
November 11th 06 05:06 AM
by Steve Go to last post
1 124
Air Mouse Compatibility by supercoolbabe
Will the Gyration GO 2.4 Cordless Optical Air Mouse, w/ 2.4 Ghz RF Receiver, Model: GC1005M work with Vista? or and of the air mice for that matter? -- Dede
January 16th 08 04:08 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
5 135
Windows Xp devices and Windows Vista Devices by Superfinkle
Will a device that states that it is supported by Xp,but says nothing about vista(created before vista)will it be able to work on a vista based computer?
January 22nd 08 10:45 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
4 155
Aero- INTEL 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset fails to work by Superflea
If anyone knows the website for the 82915g graphics card vista drivers please post a comment about the website. "AJT" wrote: In spite of the "Upgrade Adviser" advising that my system and the abovementioned display adapter would support AERO AND that an upgraded display adapter device driver would be available on installing Vista, I see (1) that I cannot activete the transparency...
December 1st 07 08:56 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 97
Can't get my system to recognise my monitor correctly by superfleish
I upgraded to Vista yesterday, and initially the display on my MAG Innovision widescreen monitor was unchanged. I then downloaded updates, and it no longer recognized it as widescreen. I can adjust the resolution, but that looks like crap. I can't seem to find any drivers that are compatible with Vista. What do I do? -- superfleish
June 15th 07 04:59 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
4 150
TV card thats fully compatable with Vista ult media centre inc app by superkev
Hi Help - Totally fed up with TV cards at the moment. Have tried a couple of devices unsucessfully with Vista - A Kworld DVD maker USB2000 (Hopeless device and useless support threw in bin.) and a Leadtec Winfast200 expert (couldnt get sound). Does anyone have or can reccomend a half TV device thats fully compatable with Vista ult media centre including the bundled applications which for the...
August 3rd 07 04:52 AM
by Neil Harley Go to last post
2 151
computer card by Superman[_2_]
This is probably a stupid question but is there such a thing as a HDMI card for a computer so you can plug your HDMI monitor into it? -- Superman
August 28th 08 11:49 PM
by Curious[_4_] Go to last post
7 325
cd drive not being recognised by supernurse999
My CD/DVD drive is suddenly not working on my new laptop. I get an error message when i go to Device manager Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available
April 2nd 07 07:28 PM
by jasmine2 Go to last post
2 173
Vista 64-bit 4GB and ATI X1950 by SuperSenshi100
I don't know why this happens, I've exhausted Microsoft and ATi trying to find a reason. When I use 4 GB of RAM in Vista 64-bit and install ANY Catalyst driver for my X1950GT PCIe video card, I get random grey bars on my screen using Aero (basic is just fine though), and when I use any kind of 3D application it works for a few seconds and then freezes entirely. If I remove one stick of RAM...
June 18th 09 12:01 AM
by shellp[_2_] Go to last post
8 560
Can't install sound card and raid drivers. by super_canard
Those 2 are unsigned, and non native it seems: promise Tx2 plus and creative soundblaster audigy2 Zs. I just got Vista Rc1 installed this morning, and already running into some issues. When I install the drivers I got off the web for x64, it says either error, or unsigned drivers blah blah blah...
September 20th 06 08:00 AM
by super_canard Go to last post
1 265
Unplug laptop and I get BSOD. by Super_Geek
I have a Dell 6400/E1505 laptop with 1.86GHZ core duo processor and when I unplug the power cord it BSOD's and turns off. I can then turn it on on battery, and it runs fine on battery, plug it in and its fine, unplug it again and I get the same BSOD! I've figured out that if I turn off 'Intel Speedstep' in the system BIOS it works but I don't really want to leave it like this because battery...
September 4th 06 06:36 PM
by Super_Geek Go to last post
6 541
Assembling my own DVD Duplicator by Super_Geek
I would just get a large server case with 10+ 5.25" drive bays and a large motherboard with atleast 5 PCI slots, get 5 PCI or SATA bus controller cards with two busses each, plug them all in, plug the 10 drives into the 5 controllers, and then boot up with a startup program as NERO so it is kinda like a dedicated burner. You might even be able to get a custom OS that is JUST for what you are...
September 4th 06 12:11 AM
by Super_Geek Go to last post
0 449
Wireless Entertainment 8000 Navigational Pad by surat
Hi..just purchased this entertainment 8000. Just wondering the navigational pad that you have, can you use this like moving your mouse. Can you move it easily or like SOOOO SLOW or not moving at all. The one that I have, if I choose the pointer then it won't move the pointer at all or if move only about 1cm and then stop or stuck and cannot move.
November 9th 08 09:54 AM
by surat Go to last post

From The