New BETA nVidia GeForce drivers ver. 174.74 by Cal Bear '66[_2_]
New BETA nVidia GeForce drivers ver. 174.74: http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_174.74.html Supports GeForce 6, 7, 8, and 9 series GPUs including these newly released GPUs: GeForce 9800 GX2 GeForce 9600 GT GeForce 8300 GeForce 8200
April 3rd 08 03:04 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 305
New Realtek HD Audio Driver (ver. 1.92 12 May 2008) by Cal Bear '66[_2_]
New Realtek HD Audio Driver (ver. 1.92 12 May 2008): http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsCheck.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false Add/Fix 1.) Driver : 1. Fix Stereo Mix issue with codec which support capless output pin. 2. Customizations.
May 14th 08 03:08 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
4 228
New BETA GeForce Drivers (ver. 175.12 28 April 2008) by Cal Bear '66[_2_]
New BETA nVidia GeForce Drivers (ver. 175.12 28 April 2008): http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
April 29th 08 05:21 PM
by Cal Bear '66[_2_] Go to last post
0 134
New Realtek HD Audio Drivers -- ver. 1.90 -- 31 March 2007 by Cal Bear '66[_2_]
New Realtek HD Audio Drivers -- ver. 1.90 -- 31 March 2007: http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false#High%20Definition%20Audio%20Codecs 1. Support ALC663/ALC272. 2. Support ForteMedia microphone effect APO feature. 3. Customizations.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 8th 08 02:34 AM
by 180pilot Go to last post
14 716
New Realtek HD Audio Driver (ver. 1.88 5 March 2008) by Cal Bear '66[_2_]
New Realtek HD Audio Driver (ver. 1.88 5 March 2008): http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false#High%20Definition%20Audio%20Codecs 1. Fix BSOD issue for WLK 1.1 System-Common Scenario Stress With IO test and System-Disable Enable With IO test under XP. 2. Customizations.
March 5th 08 03:49 PM
by Cal Bear '66[_2_] Go to last post
0 121
NEW Realtek HD Audio Driver (ver. 4.87 19 February 2008) by Cal Bear '66[_2_]
NEW Realtek HD Audio Driver (ver. 4.87 19 February 2008): http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false#High%20Definition%20Audio%20Codecs 1. Fix recording issue for ALC269. 2. Customizations I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
February 23rd 08 08:08 PM
by Ryka[_3_] Go to last post
2 107
Vista Certified Mouse, Keyboard and Card reader Wont Install Prope by Cal82
I went out today and bought all this Vista Certified stuff a Keyboard a Mouse and a Card reader for my Memory cards... however when i turn on my computer like all my old stuff it keeps telling me to install drivers... wich i tried and it would not find.. I can only use everything if i cancel the pop ups... How is it this stuff is certified if it donst work properly... and is there a way to...
September 11th 07 05:21 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 127
Bluescreen after DISKCRC.SYS... by Calab[_3_]
A friend has a Lenovo laptop running Vista Home Premium. Right now, when booting to Vista the PC bluescreens and starts the boot process over again. This happens in normal as well as safemode. When in safemode the last file loaded is DISKCRC.SYS (probably just the last SYS file that would normally load). After a few seconds the bluescreen occurs and the laptop restarts. I don't have the...
September 15th 09 11:48 AM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 166
Vista-No audio out device error by Calamity
Help! I am pulling my hair out here! I have upgraded from WXP to Vista. I need a file that will recognize my audio driver for Vista. The audio worked just fine when I was running XP but when I go to look for any compatible device driver for Vista I am finding none. I am using an Dell Optiplex GX260... On Dell's website I cannot find any drivers for Vista for this computer, the highest...
February 10th 08 04:55 AM
by Black Baptist Go to last post
2 135
Zen Vision: M no longer recognized by Calcitrix
I think it was after I installed Service Pack 3...my Creative Labs Zen Vision M is not recognized by my laptop anymore. It still works on my XP computer at work (but Creative doesn't have software for XP anymore; I can only interact with my Zen as a hard drive, basically) I have upgraded all of the software offered by Creative for Vista and followed many, many recommendations for cleaning,...
August 26th 09 08:34 PM
by Calcitrix Go to last post
0 233
HDD died? by CalebDK
Ok so one night I'm on my pc playing games and being bored everything fine and whatever. Got tired so I shut my pc off and then went to bed, ect. Got up in the morning turned my pc on and said it couldnt find a bootable disk or w/e it says when it finds no OS. (what ever happened also killed my Win7x64 on my other HDD) I have 2 Seagate 500GB HDD each with a 32MB Cache So what I did was...
June 24th 09 07:09 PM
by DataCabbitKSW[_2_] Go to last post
9 295
Bluescreen that Windows thinks is related to the wireless card by caliam
Anyone seen this: Bluescreen that Windows thinks is related to the wireless card. Fault bucket PAGE_NOT_ZERO, type 0 Name Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection Adapter Type Ethernet 802.3 Product Type Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection Installed Yes
March 24th 09 12:48 PM
by caliam Go to last post
0 149
Laptop Will Not Shut Down and Has No Sound by CaliNanay
I purchased a Gateway MX6426 this past December and just installed Windows Vista about a week ago. Now, my computer will not shut down at all. I have seen other posts that mention their computer doing this intermittently, but mine seems to be an everytime occurence. I also do not have any sound ... it is telling me that I have "no audio devices installed." I already checked to make sure...
April 27th 07 04:46 AM
by JimR Go to last post
1 132
USB drives work, but hang on Properties using Explorer by Calipete
All of my various USB drives and devices work fine, but if I go to Explorer/Properties for a flash drive, Explorer hangs. So I can't get get to Readyboost. Also Autoplay dialog does not appear when I plug in a flash drive and if I go to Control Panel/Autoplay there is no option for such drives. "Use AutoPlay for all media and devices" is checked. Please help, thanks.
February 28th 07 04:58 AM
by Calipete Go to last post
0 248
Quad core CPU problem by calitoxs
I have had vista sp1 for a while now and have just recived a new Q6600 i hace installed it and the bios identifies it correctly. However device manager still thinks I have my E4400 installed see picture... http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/calitoxs/Untitled222.jpg I am not sure what is wrong or why it thinks I still have my dual core installed. Any help would be nice.
September 12th 08 11:11 PM
by calitoxs[_2_] Go to last post
2 182
Disable microphone by Calo_moguluser
Need some help. I was having problems with the microphone. On the Control panelHardware & sound SoundRecording tab: The microphone option. By mistake I disable the "microphone option" Now the icon for microphone has disappear. It is like the sound card does not recognize the built in microphone for my laptop. I have tried to reinstall the Sound card driver and was unsuccesfull. Any ideas...
May 28th 08 10:20 PM
by Calo_moguluser Go to last post
0 108
hdaudio conexant cant install by cals
Stupid computers, ha Here's my problem, have tried just about everything, having trouble with hdaudio driver. cannot install manually, cannot install via win update, see pic, all files will not install and error. Tried installing uaa, tried drivers from hp and microsoft. Nothing works, but the thing is my audio works fine. I could care less about
May 10th 09 02:03 AM
by Manny Weisbord Go to last post
1 268
Microphone by Calvin O.
My microphone is not working. I have it plugged in to jack, have tested it, mute is not on, pc says its working even when not plugged in, and it works on my other computer. i'm not sure whether it is the mic or the jack that has the problem. can anyone help?
January 22nd 08 11:32 PM
by Calvin O. Go to last post
0 122
recording what is played in media players by calvino_iND
Hi, i'm using Windows Vista and i can't achieve something that was done easily under Windows XP. Under XP, in the audio "record" settings panel, i was able to tick an input stream for the record, in a list of input streams. Amongst these input streams i had a checkbox "what is played". When this checkbox is ticked, in the SoundRec.exe (magnetophone)
August 9th 07 06:52 PM
by calvino_iND[_2_] Go to last post
6 88
No display coming out of sleep mode by calvnhobbes
Relevant Info - CPU: AM2 5200 Mobo: M2N32-SLI Deluxe wifi edition O/S: Vista 32 home premium GPU: 2 X EVGA 7600GT 256mb (sli mode) Monitor: Viewsonic 27" LCD T.V. utilizing DVI port from primary slot vga (don't know model # off the top of my head, i'm at work, but I do know I dl the unsigned drivers vista os zip file from viewsonic's website) PSU: 600W All drivers are current/up-to-date.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 19th 09 07:01 AM
by Bob Go to last post

From The