P7131 Premium Ready??? by Ceiteach
I installed Vista Home Premium the other day, and a new P7131 My Cinema Tuner Card. Needless to say, Windows Media Centre will not acknowledge the TV tuner card even though 3rd party applications such as ASUS VCR and Chris TV do see it? I downloaded the lastest drivers from ASUS; however, Vista tells me that the the ASUSTek TV Mercur driver is the most up to date driver. Thanks!
February 10th 07 09:45 PM
by Ceiteach Go to last post
0 180
Install HP printer and driver in Vista by CelestialBabe
I can't seem to get Vista to let me install my HP printer. I've tried StartControl PanelAdd Hardware, added a generic printer, added my HP-have the disc for the software, and HP driver is built into friggin' Vista!! Went to manufacturer site also. Got,"Printer driver not installed.Operation could not be completed(error 0xe0000101)." in the add hardware thing. This exact printer used to...
May 3rd 08 07:26 PM
by Trevor Go to last post
9 278
wireless desktop problems by celfyddydau
My keyboard and mouse are now playing up. They were fine for a couple of days after installing VISTA. I have a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard and the accompanying optical mouse. Problems include mouse freezing Mouse not going where I am trying to point it
July 5th 07 10:30 PM
by djollie111 Go to last post
2 130
keyboard confusion! by celticsaga
i don't know whether this is a hardware or software problem, either way please help me! okay bear me. here are my problems: 1. some of my keyboard keys produce the wrong symbols! if i press: *shift+numeric key 2, i get quotation mark (") -- i should get this "@" symbol, right?
May 11th 08 06:16 PM
by troutfly Go to last post
5 209
sata pci card for vista by Cemal
Hi guys, I got a cheap sata pci card for my hdd and dvdrw but it is giving me problem during installation of vista. When vista ask for the sata card driver I point to the floppy disk with my sii sata card driver (possibly sii3112) but Vista keep saying it is not compatible. I downloaded this driver sii web site where it says vista driver.
August 22nd 08 03:44 PM
by andy Go to last post
2 222
Microsoft Office Keyboard RT9450 by Cenfus
Dieter, I'm not really an expert -- I just followed the instructions above and it worked for me. I have, though, had to re-install IntelliType several times as the OS 'forgets' key assignments. And that could be a feature of IntelliType OR AutoHotKey. Have you looked at the AHK documentation on their site? http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/Tutorial.htm You can also see documentation in your own...
March 31st 10 12:44 PM
by Cenfus Go to last post
0 288
Microsoft Office Keyboard RT9450 by Cenfus[_4_]
Go to he http://www.autohotkey.com/download/ and click on "AutoHotkey Installer" -- Cenfus ------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 29th 10 11:22 AM
by Cenfus[_4_] Go to last post
0 335
ATi: blank screen after boot before login by cenit
Both releases of official ATi Catalyst for Vista (7.1 & 7.2) suffer from a bug that seems not visible in Vista's built-in driver for my mobility radeon 9700 128MB on my Acer Travelmate 8005LMi (official specs with 1GB RAM upgrade). The problem is that with Catalyst installed, after boot, before asking my account password (when the pearl logo comes up with the music in background) the screen...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 21st 07 10:23 PM
by cenit Go to last post
11 210
IntelliPoint & Intellitype on Vista by Cenote_man
To get IntelliPoint running on Vista: 1.. Grab the latest version of the Microsoft IntelliPoint software. 2.. Run setup, it will extract the files and folders to C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint 5.x\ 3.. After it extracts, exit setup. 4.. Open Windows Explorer, go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint 5.x\IPoint\SETUP, and find "oemsetup.exe" 5.. Download...
September 13th 06 10:04 PM
by Cenote_man Go to last post
0 161
Cannot remove USB Hard disk by ceohotmail
I have my portable USB external HDD. I have never been able to remove the drive with a "safe to remove baloon" If i have browsed the drive , anad then closed all the windows and most of the system tray icons, IT stills says drive in Use ..and wont let me disconnect the USB (from the system tray) Whats wrong? Can i have shortcuts pointing to external drive? can i index an external drive?
March 27th 07 11:04 PM
by ceohotmail Go to last post
2 130
Intel express chipset driver issues by ceohotmail
I recently installed the vista rc2. The Microsoft drivers for the chipset gave flickering when playing wmv files on mp11., the media center was flickering - band of yellow/green lines so i searched in intel website and downloaded drivers .After installation the video plays well, But. Now the alloted graphic memory shows that it is 64MB instead of 128 MB ... and the media center wont go...
October 17th 06 11:26 AM
by Theo Go to last post
1 129
NVIDIA FX5700 and Media Center flashes by cer2225
Not sure where to post this, but whenever I start windows media center all it does is constantly flash on and off. I am not sure if it is a WMC issue or a NVIDIA one. I suspect that it has to do with the NVIDIA driver but I can not confirm that. Is anyone else having the same issue? I am using Pre RC-1 and the new NVIDIA dirver (96.33) The program actually still works as long as you...
November 28th 06 09:45 AM
by Exorcist Go to last post
3 332
M-Audio revolution 7.1 works (for a while) by cer2225
Maybe someone smarter than me can tell me what the heck is up with vista and HD audio. Like the title says, I have an M-Audio Revolution 7.1 HD sound card. This same problem has happened with Beta 2, pre RC-1 and now with RC-1. When I first upgrade Vista, then install the M-audio (XP) drivers, my sound card works great. I can even do a restart and it still works, but as soon as I power...
September 12th 06 12:01 AM
by tmichael928 Go to last post
1 376
USB Data Recovery - any suggestions? by Cerussatus
The title says it all i guess. One minute it was working, then next minute it wasnt. The Flash drive is a 16GB USB 2.0 made by ByteStor. I have poked around various places, but no software ive come across works - so far. It is recognized by any PC I shove it into as a drive of some sort - But it cant be accessed, whilst claiming it has no space or storage.
April 5th 09 03:22 PM
by Alge Go to last post
8 264
Losing DVD after updates by Cervantes
After installing the updates I have lost my DVD. I have tried to detect hardware changes, tried to delete the filters( they wasn't even there). I am starting to get really fed up with this. Any help would be nice
April 4th 08 01:17 AM
by Cervantes Go to last post
0 142
Sound no longer working by Cesar
I have a Toshiba Satellite P105-S9337 running Vista Home Premium edition and Office 2007. I turned the computed on this morning and I am getting no sound out of the internal or external speakers. In the Device Manager under the sound category, (Conexant High Definition SmartAudio HD2) and under properties, it says the device is working properly.
July 29th 08 03:59 PM
by krazystunner Go to last post
4 185
SD Card Reader not reading device by Cesar
I have a Toshiba Satellite P105-S9337 running Vista Home Premium. The laptop has 1-5 internal card reader. The reader can read the Memory Stick PRO Duo with no problems. However, it cannot read the SD Memory card. I looked under the device manager under SD host adapters and verified that the SDA Standard Compliant SD Host Controlled has the latest drive. Does anyone have any insight as...
November 4th 09 10:03 AM
by Uwe Sieber Go to last post
3 165
Motherboard/Processor upgrade by Cevar
I plan to upgrade my Processor & Mobo. It may mean that I will re-install Vista. Will I have any problems when it comes to registration? I've already registered using my old specs.
July 30th 07 02:55 PM
by Alain Goyette Go to last post
2 118
Audio performance and crash in Vista by CF
About a week ago my Toshiba Protege began suffering serious problems which seem to relate to audio/video and the RealTex HD Audio card (Vista 32 bit). Typically after 5 to 30 minutes of playing an audio stream the CPU usage goes to 100%, the audio becomes distorted. Now today my computer simply freezes while this occurs and after about 5 minutes it shuts down. There is no ability to...
July 21st 08 08:46 PM
by CF Go to last post
0 179
vonage phone service by cfeaz
I have vonage phone which is hooked up through my computer. Before I got my new computer, I had windows xp. everything worked great without problems. With my new computer I have windows vista and when I hook my vonage up to the computer, it runs extremely slow (as though I have dial up). when I disconnect the vonage device, everything runs smooth. is there a way I can troubleshoot this...
June 11th 07 01:02 PM
by freddy Go to last post

From The