Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Cannot drop or drag to a UDF/Live File System DVD by Doug
I can format a Live File System (UDF 2.01) DVD just fine. However, I cannot copy/paste or drop/drag from Explorer. If i drop into a command prompt, I can copy files just fine. So this is an Explorer issue. SP1 did NOT fix this problem. I'm not the only one having this problem:
March 21st 08 02:32 AM
by Doug Go to last post
0 133
Windows DVD Maker- HELP!!!!!! by agus217
There is a way to add the subtitles to the movie? There is another program? Thanks.
March 20th 08 11:51 PM
by Roy Ballew Go to last post
1 117
Adding data to cd by Bryon
I have a rewritable cd which already contains data. Trying to add more with vista it wants to reformat the cd. How do I just get it to add to the cd without wiping everything that is already on there.
March 20th 08 09:41 PM
by Bob Go to last post
3 222
Inserting video into FrontPage2002 running under Vista Home Premiu by Ralph[_3_]
Does anyone out there know how to add video to FrontPage 2002 pages so that it begins displaying immediately. I have .avi, .mov, and .wmv videos that take longer to display than their actual length. -- Ralph
March 20th 08 07:19 PM
by Ralph[_3_] Go to last post
0 159
Delivery service Manager by vespasiaoh
i keep getting mssg re Deliver service Manager - is "not supported". I think it is this which stops me playing back video downloaded from BBC iplayer. any ideas?
March 20th 08 07:18 PM
by vespasiaoh Go to last post
0 116
Windows Media Player Video in Vista? by simonflynn04
I've been having problems playing videos in Windows Media Player. Im using Vista Home Premium. Most of the time videos dont play properly, a black screen just appears as the sound plays. Sometimes if the player is minimized very small the video WILL show. Any ideas on how this may be fixed? Thanks for any help! Simon
March 20th 08 03:56 PM
by simonflynn04 Go to last post
0 119
Media Player Video in Vista? by simonflynn04
I've been having problems playing videos in Windows Media Player. Im using Vista Home Premium. Most of the time videos dont play properly, a black screen just appears as the sound plays. Sometimes if the player is minimized very small the video WILL show. Any ideas on how this may be fixed? Thanks for any help! Simon
March 20th 08 03:53 PM
by simonflynn04 Go to last post
0 132
Unable To Access Options During "Importing Pictures and Videos" by thomfam90
Until recently I have been able to easily download photos from my camera or card reader. Lately I have been unable to access “Options” in the Importing Pictures and Videos. When I connect my camera or card reader, Autoplay gives me the option to Import Pictures Using Windows which I click on. I then get the small window, “Importing Pictures and Video” with 2 radio buttons, Options...
March 20th 08 01:20 PM
by Ken Go to last post
3 132
web videos by -Teacher
hey...i need to know if its possible (and if yes, how) to get a video from the website youtube.com onto my computer and possibly onto a flashdrive. i need to show it to my class for a lesson on sign language. if anyone could help me that would be great.
March 20th 08 12:32 PM
by Dave Go to last post
2 241
c -70 digital olympus camera master software setup by rex j
because the install requires quicktime it knocks out Aero on my vista ultimate. can u help, it would appear that microsoft have a bee in their bonnet about windows users using any apple software. idont suppose thats so strange but i bought my laptop in good faith because of Aero. very disappointed.
March 20th 08 11:40 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
2 102
Movie Maker HELP PLEASE! by Greeneyes
I have my video and audio imported from my camera and I want to drop a picture in over the video track while the audio continues to play and return to video without audio track getting messed up!! -- CF
March 20th 08 10:47 AM
by Edward[_5_] Go to last post
2 84
windows photo gallery by marius.r
After installing Windows Service Pack 1, I can not open Windows Photo Gallery, can not open photos with it- Windows Explorer crashes. The message is: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: Explorer.EXE Application Version: 6.0.6001.18000 Application Timestamp: 47918e5d Fault Module Name: StackHash_40df Fault Module Version: 6.0.6001.18000 Fault Module Timestamp: 4791a7a6
March 20th 08 07:33 AM
by marius.r Go to last post
0 87
Unable to detect device by Javie810
Windows media does not detect my MP3 player. I also tried using Yahoo music. My player is a Sansa scandisk. Do you have any suggestions? I can see my player within Windows Explorer and when i select it, it never responds
March 20th 08 02:40 AM
by Javie810 Go to last post
0 72
Does Vista Rock 'n' Roll Better Than XP? by oufan199
I haven't hooked up my Vista-powered laptop to any good speakers yet. Just wondering if anyone has, and whether there is any noticeable improvement in sound quality over XP, as has been rumored.
March 20th 08 01:17 AM
by Kevin Go to last post
1 84
washed out green in windows photo gallery by Mike
I have Vista Home premium with an Acer wide screen 22' monitor. Acer model is AL2216W. My desktop looks fine, the small "gadget" that shows my pictures looks fine, but when I go into the picture gallery all of my pictures are washed out in green tint. I have had the computer for almost a year and it would do this from time to time but a reboot always corrected. Now the reboot will not...
March 20th 08 12:02 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 80
Windows DVD Maker won't allow me to select 150 minutes of video by Joanne
Hi I have (so far) successfully burned a test DVD and viewed it on a stand alone DVD player. My problem is: when selecting the video clips I wish to burn, I am stopped at around 50% of the disk capacity or 78 minutes out of 150. DVD maker won't let me continue selecting and fill up the disk capacity. Why can I only select 78 minutes of video to burn when the DVD will apparently hold 150...
March 19th 08 11:07 PM
by On Request Go to last post
1 83
windows photo gallery by lyle
have home basic...wondering if Micro Soft has any plans on adding "DUPLICATE PHOTO" organizing to the program or to the windows 2007 office program??? -- Lyle S
March 19th 08 03:13 PM
by lyle Go to last post
0 96
windows movie maker 6. problem to publish my movie by micky6383
i 've made a movie on movie maker but when i wanted to publish it, movie maker stopped.... the original file is AVI (MPEG4). so if you can help me....
March 19th 08 03:11 PM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
2 119
media player cannot support MOV files by esther leung
i imput some .mov files in vista media centre, but cant read and error says progame is not support for the mov files,what shall i do,shall i using Quicktime or something else to play my vedio? if i use quicktime,is that mean i cant view my vedio in the media centre?
March 19th 08 03:09 PM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
4 94
Movie Maker Audio skips when I add Animation to pictures, why? by FeistyGirl
I am using Movie Maker for the first time. I made a simple movie from still photos and music tracks downloaded directly from the original cds. Everything works fine until I add animation to the pictures. At the start and end of the animation the music skips, why? How do I fix it? -- FeistyGirl
March 19th 08 02:55 PM
by Edward[_5_] Go to last post

From The