Threads in Forum : Security and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Do you miss me?? by The Bee[_2_]
Mick Murphy wrote: OK Bee, you had your fun; now it's my turn. You stupid clown you are being played again, which is going to send your stupid behind off on another rampage, because you are sick, and you can't see past the nose on your stupid face. Why don't you try for once in your pathetic stupid little life to look
September 8th 08 02:10 PM
by Germano Raiola Go to last post
1 211
Anti virus softwear by Eric N
I have an HP. 1 gig hard drive, 160mh Is nod 32 recommended
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 8th 08 02:10 PM
by kabunga mathew Go to last post
16 518
Alias, Mick Murphy should kick your behind at aioe.org by The Hornet[_2_]
Mick Murphy wrote: And sort you out I WILL, "Mr. Arnold" -- Mick Murphy - Qld (Sunshine State) - Australia I wrote: You are sick, "Mr Arnold" You really believe that you ARE "The Bee" About time I sorted you out.
September 8th 08 12:46 PM
by The Hornet[_2_] Go to last post
0 231
Do you miss me?? by The Hornet[_2_]
The Hornet wrote: On the behalf of Mick Murphy, the abuse has been sent and we'll see what happens for the real Mick Murphy impersonator.
September 8th 08 11:19 AM
by The Hornet[_2_] Go to last post
0 187
Do you miss me?? by Mick Murphy
Mick Murphy wrote: You are sick, "Mr Arnold" You really believe that you ARE "The Bee" About time I sorted you out. You are sick Murphy and you need to sort yourself out, old mouse. You really believe you are Mickey Mouse Murphy. Why don't you look at posting header old mouse? You're running around here out of control and dazed. Someone is playing you like a base drum, and it sends...
September 8th 08 08:49 AM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
0 192
Do you MISS me mates?? by Mick Murphy
Hi mates, I know I've been away from here for a little while. I'm trying to get control of my anger!!!!! It's easier if I don't post as much. It helps, it really does. But I'm still here lurking. I love all you idiots, clowns, cockheads and faggots!!!! REALLY!!!!!!!!!! -- Mick Murphy - Qld (Sunshine State) - Australia
September 7th 08 09:45 PM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
0 180
add-ons disabled by Christopher[_4_]
For no reason that is apparent to me, IE7 now opens with the message "Internet Explorer is currently running with add-ons disabled". When I open IE7 using favorites, it opens normally but when it opens having used a link from an email I get the error message. When IE7 opens with the message, the Tools / Manage add-ons option is greyed out. My operating system is Vista Business and is...
September 7th 08 08:46 AM
by heavenyvette Go to last post
2 211
Cannot Access Internet Options w/IE7 & Vista by comprn
I used to be able to select internet options from the browser and then I would receive the message "This option has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact your system administrator". However, now I don't receive anything and still cannot access the internet options. I tried to access via the control panel and receive the message "Access to this feature has been...
September 7th 08 04:13 AM
by comprn[_3_] Go to last post
6 201
Vista - Explorer by GJC
Hi, Can you please help? I get an error message when I open explorer. "Attention some dangerous viruses detected in your system. Windows vista (TM) Hoem Premium files corrupted. This may lead to the destruction of important files in C:\Windows. Download protection software now! Click OK to download the antispyware. (recommended)". Any of the 2 Yes/No buttons takes you to a web page. I can...
September 7th 08 01:58 AM
by SIW2 Go to last post
5 279
The Windows Firewall service terminated with service-specific error 13 (0xD). (cannot start firewall) by Amster
What does this mean guys :( I can't start the windows firewall service, and this is what I see in event viewer: "The Windows Firewall service terminated with service-specific error 13 (0xD)." WF.MSC returns: "The Windows Firewall with Advanced Security snap-in failed
September 6th 08 05:44 PM
by HappyAndyK[_61_] Go to last post
3 262
asks for password before log in? by xbob627
I had just got this lap top from a friend and when I turn it on it asks for a password.........my friend was puzzled and said he didn't set one...This is all before it even gets to to log in screen.after 4 tries it says system is at a halt ..................any body out there know how to get pass this ? -- xbob627 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 6th 08 05:19 PM
by bobbi rose Go to last post
15 351
vista is blocking my machine to launch mozilla, chrome or safari, can any body help by freshman
I just got a new machine with windows vista pre loaded. every thing worked fine but when I tried to install an internet browser other than internet explorer (mozilla firefox, google chrome, safari), it allows me to down load, install, but when the new browser is about to launch, the machine sends a message (for mozilla), that says "the security component for the application could not be...
September 6th 08 02:41 AM
by freshman Go to last post
4 222
Vista UAC on a Domain pc by John
Has anyone figured out a way to disable UAC in Vista Business without giving users the ability to add/remove software, yet STILL be prompted for admin priviledges when needed-similar to how XP Pro acts? We have a program that fails due to UAC, but when it is disable, it works. Disabeling UAC allows the user to install programs without having to be an admin...and NONE of our users have admin...
September 6th 08 12:29 AM
by beoweolf Go to last post
1 209
Blocked website by Rich[_4_]
I am unable to access www.equifax.com using my Vista Ultimate SP1 system. Both IE7 and Firefox are unable to connect. I am running Norton Internet Security 2008. No other sites I have tried to access are blocked. I have checked for restricted sites in IE settings and have disabled all NIS protection. Parental controls are not turned on. I am able to access the site using two other systems...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 5th 08 08:05 PM
by FromTheRafters Go to last post
29 927
Retrieving web page directory by spud
Something is blocking my webpage directory when I connect. Firewall is windows defender and AV is NOD.Turned off firewall but no success. Any ideas?
September 5th 08 10:03 AM
by spud Go to last post
1 226
vista is blocking my machine to launch mozilla, chrome or safari, can any body help by freshman
I just got a new machine with windows vista pre loaded. every thing worked fine but when I tried to install an internet browser other than internet explorer (mozilla firefox, google chrome, safari), it allows me to down load, install, but when the new browser is about to launch, the machine sends a message (for mozilla), that says "the security component for the application could not be...
September 5th 08 12:33 AM
by freshman Go to last post
0 172
"User account control - Windows needs your permission to continue" by Pekka Numminen
Is it possible - if so, how - to disable the boxes asking to verify running a program or do administrative tasks and let Vista do the tricks without confirmation? Example: http://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/files/imported/help/faqs/connection/vpn/vista11.png
September 4th 08 06:06 PM
by Spirit Go to last post
3 212
Can't D/L images to desired folders by notageek
I'm the only user, and I've changed the permissions on the desired folders for my user account (not hidden administrator account) to allow *Full control* (including Write). I checked the main folder and all sub-folders where I want to download, and all have the permissions. Yet when I try to D/L an image, I still get the "You don't have permission to save to this folder. Do you want to save to...
September 3rd 08 08:32 PM
by notageek Go to last post
5 178
More user friendly computer. by Diblo
Install the vista!. Add a none admin user for you self and for all other. Put a password on the admin account. Log out and in on your new user account (none admin) When you need admin rights there will come a box where you have to type the admin password. This box will probably normal be see if you add and remove programs, and some other thinks like control of user accounts.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 2nd 08 11:41 PM
by Diblo Go to last post
10 322
vista updating by frederiksen
I have now for several days tried to install an update - kb953631 - I get no errors but it comes up again and again to install - what is wrong? Leif -- frederiksen ------------------------------------------------------------------------ frederiksen's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/frederiksen.htm
September 2nd 08 11:09 PM
by Mike[_29_] Go to last post

From The