Synching mp3 files to HP iPaq hx2750 by CK
I can't synch my files frome media player in Vista to media player on my iPaq.
December 27th 09 01:58 AM
by CK Go to last post
0 242
Synching mp3 files to HP iPaq hx2750 by CK
I can't synch my files frome media player in Vista to media player on my iPaq.
December 27th 09 01:58 AM
by CK Go to last post
0 302
server by ckfrying
i cant send email and cant find my pop3 server and smtp account which i think i changed my mistake. how can i find and replace them?
September 4th 07 07:11 PM
by Malke Go to last post
1 256
activesync by ClackyGirl
i have just installed activesync on the pc for my phone but on my phone it says i havent done it! any ideas on how i can get this sorted?I have tried just connecting the phone by usb to the pc and it finds the correct driver/software but then i still cant do anything or put anything on the phone from the pc....Please help
March 12th 07 11:05 AM
by Malke Go to last post
1 163
WMDC sync error help by Clair
I have a cingular 2125 and Vista Ultimate (final release retail version)and cannot get sync to work. I can connect and see the files on the phone, but get an error message "ActiveSync encountered an error on the desktop" and syncing fails. Can you offer any help in getting syncing to work? Syncing work fine with my phone under Windows XP. Thanks for any help you can provide.
May 7th 07 09:02 PM
by thehaggis Go to last post
7 153
vista update by clairetub
i just upgraded to vista from xp on a hp a230n pc now it wont download any updates when i go to the update windows it just says windows could not search for updates . and when i try to down load the drivers for the audio device it says the same thing i know my connection works i can get on any web page thank you
February 13th 07 08:43 PM
by Ron Miller Go to last post
4 262
CF card troubles by Clancy2
Until today, when I inserted a CF card into the appropriate slot in the CPU, it opened up fine. Suddenly, now, when plugging in a CF, I get a message telling me the CF card has to be formatted. I tried this with a blank CF, but then got a message saying the card couldn't be formatted. All I want to do is view/copy/delete the images on my cards. Any advice? Thanks. -- Clancy2
March 14th 08 12:01 AM
by Clancy2 Go to last post
4 212
Microsoft Surface Cartoon. by Clangnuts
Microsoft Surface Cartoon. http://clangnuts.blogspot.com/2007/05/microsoft-surface-cartoon.html Clangnuts www.clangnuts.com
May 30th 07 08:44 PM
by Clangnuts Go to last post
0 120
Bluetooth mouse/kb intermittent docked notebook dual monitor by claporte
I have been having an issue with my MS bluetooth mouse/kb combination temporarily ceasing to function on my notebook (internal bluetooth) when using the docking station and two monitors. Everything is paired up and working fine when I boot. But if I move the cursor focus from one monitor to the other, or after a short period of inactivity, the mouse and keyboard temporarily stop...
January 11th 08 04:46 PM
by claporte Go to last post
0 115
troubleshooting vista STOP ERROR or BLUE SCREEN by clara
My computer keeps shutting down unexpectedly and restards after that. The problem is called stop error or blue screen. IN the Event viewer the problem is referred to as a fault bucket 0xD1_yk60x86+26db0, type0. The system computers details are the following: OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Business Version 6.0.6000 Build 6000 OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer Sony...
February 24th 09 11:36 PM
by tanuj_chadha[_8_] Go to last post
2 154
Safely Remove icon doesn't recognize external HD by Clarence B
I'm running Vista Premium on my notebook and it won't recognize my external HD in the Safely Remove Hardware icon. All my other external devices are recognized (i.e. camera memory card reader, flash drives, etc.). How can it be added to the Safely Remove icon, or how can I safely remove it without losing or damaging data?
April 8th 07 01:02 AM
by Clarence B Go to last post
0 149
cd-rom not found by claret1882
Just playing football manager 2008 through DVD drive when I got an error message and the game crashed. Now Vista can't find the dvd drive. Please Help!!! Need it to save work for Uni
March 1st 08 03:06 PM
by ALVARO DE CASTRO VASCONCELLOS Go to last post
1 136
What is clicking? by Clark
My computer, since RC1 it seems has been "clicking" about every 10 minutes or so, but I don't know what it is. The sound is like a relay being activated and seems to be coming from the front where the drives are. It doesn't seem to be the same sound as when the video mode changes, but it might be related. I will try to find out exactly where it is coming from, but I look a little strange...
October 14th 06 11:55 AM
by Clark Go to last post
9 179
BAD_POOL_CALLER? by Clark
Anyone know what this means when associated with a Blue Screen on Boot? This is still related to my modem causing a BSOD if I boot with it enabled. Works fine if I enable after boot. It gave a bunch of numbers also, so if they would help I have them. Thanks, Clark 5744
October 25th 06 11:56 AM
by Clark Go to last post
3 189
Just found something new to me. by Clark
I have SATA hard drives and I just noticed if you go into device manager and look at the properties of the hard drives, under policies, there are a couple of new settings. I have an option for Optimize for performance, which is grayed out, and below that are two options for "Enable write caching" and "Enable advanced performance" along with explanations of what they do. My setup has only...
October 21st 06 10:39 PM
by Clark Go to last post
0 157
dthtml.exe failing to run by Clarkeboy
Hi, I am wondering if anyone out there can help me, I am running Windows Vista 64-bit and am getting an error message every time i start up. When i access an account, i get an error message appear saying: 'dthtml.exe - entry point not found' 'The procedure entry point_job_func could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR70.dll.'
March 19th 08 10:51 PM
by Clarkeboy Go to last post
0 157
Unsuccessful backup. I/O device error (0x8007045D) by Clarker
I just bought a new computer with Windows Vista Home Premium. I cannot create a backup of recovery files on a DVD-R disc. Everything starts off fine, then at the end this error comes up: The backup did not complete successfully. An error occured. The following information might help you reslove the error. The request could not be performed because of an i/o device error...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 16th 10 05:54 AM
by swap4naidu Go to last post
16 871
Nokia 9300i by Claude
Help me I can't install sync Windows vista says Nokia - Modems - Nokia 9300i USB Phone Parent Data de instalação: ‎10-‎05-‎2007 09:17
May 11th 07 02:09 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 96
Blue screen: win32k.sys by Claudia
Hello! I need help! I don't know what's going on with my lap top! My lap have 3GB and lately theres a blue screen that says page_fault... and that is a error of win32k.sys! Any ideas whats going on???!!
May 28th 08 05:47 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 124
Error: Wink32k.sys! by Claudia
Ok, this is the third time that this error shows. And when i turn on my lap top again, i see this message: Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown Problem signatu Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: BCCode: 1000008e
June 5th 08 07:01 PM
by Claudia Go to last post

From The