Blue screen Vista by Alex777
Hello,i've just installed Vista Business. Sometimes,my computer reboot automatically after a blue screen. Message after reboot: Problem caused by Device Driver. I have an ati radeon 9600 series with catalyst 7.1 installed. I don't know if the problem is due to my graphic card or another hardware. Furthermore, sometimes my screen turn off and restart with a message : driver R300 has stopped...
February 23rd 07 11:58 AM
by Alex777 Go to last post
3 220
Problem connecting IDE and SATA HDDs by alex99
Hi, I have recently purchased a new PC which has a SATA harddrive fitted as standard (running Vista Home Premium from this drive). I want to connect my old IDE hard-drive - a 180GB IBM DeskStar IDE drive - but simply cannot get it to work in my new computer... Is there any special combination for which SATA slot you connect the new drive to/jumpers on the old IDE drive/or even drivers that need...
April 29th 08 08:49 AM
by alex99 Go to last post
3 146
Toshiba, Live Messenger and built in web cam by Alexa
When I use Windows Live Messenger & want to make a video call, it will say webcam blocked being used by another application. If I reboot I can get the webcam to work. What other program is using the webcam? Can I disable it so the webcam works all the time on video calls on Live Messenger? Sometimes it works, but just as soon it freezes the whole machine and have to reboot by unplugging the...
May 2nd 08 11:25 PM
by leuz2008 Go to last post
1 210
Here's how to make a HP Scanjet 4500 work with Vista by Alexander
My HP ScanJet 4500 driver and software won't install correctly with Vista. What does work though is the simple Twain/WIA driver for ScanJet. It's he http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=228&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=77354&lang=en Success
October 11th 06 08:26 PM
by The Unknown P Go to last post
1 169
Here's how to make disapperared DVD/CD-drives re-appear by Alexander
Check this KB-article. It's about disappearing CD-ROM or DVD-drives in Windows XP. But the first solution mentioned also worked when my Lite/On DVD/rewriter disappeared after the first restart of Vista. A common problem that many mention. The article is at support.microsoft.com/kb/314060. Success!
October 12th 06 03:37 AM
by Alejo Go to last post
4 193
ati x1900 crossfire for vista 64 bit home premium by alexander
I have been experiencing problems when staRTING up my Pc after installing both A crossfire ready and crossfire edition video card simoltaneously. I have a msi K9A Platnum motherboard that is compatible with crossfire in addition to Windows Vista. I have updated all the drivers for the motherboard as well as the video card. However, when I start my system a windows message pops up saying that...
August 4th 07 05:16 PM
by alexander Go to last post
0 120
Dell 922 AIO Drivers by Alexander Damjanovic
Important if anybody can get their hands on some or even design or change previous I have many things needed to be printed im getting tired of the library.
January 29th 07 09:59 AM
by Tony Go to last post
3 139
recover partion on hard disc by alexanderd
i have just uninstalled agnitium true image 10 from my PC and installed norton ghost. I am now left with a 125GB partion (fat 32) which i would like to reclaim. The rest of my system is formatted as ntfs. i am using windows vista buisness. can any one suggest how to reclaim the lost 125GB -- alexanderd
January 7th 08 03:37 PM
by alexanderd Go to last post
3 130
video memory for windows flip 3d and aero interface by Alexandre
hi! i need to know, how much of memory video is necessary to run windows vista ultimate with aero and flip 3d resources? 128MB of memory video or 256MB? because i want to buy a new notebook, and i'm worried with total memory video is necessary to run vista ultimate with aero transparences and more resources.
May 22nd 07 01:38 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
4 169
Motorola Cell Phones x Vista by Alexandre O. M. Pereira
Did anyone find a solution for the Motorola Phone Tools to work with Windows Vista ? Everytime I try to install it, it detects the cell phone, tries to install Motorola USB modem driver and stops saying that "an error ocurred while tring to install it" "an .inf file line is wrong or something else ...." I have already tried to run it as administrator, Win XP sp2 comp. mode and nothing ......
January 28th 07 04:09 PM
by jesusg Go to last post
6 165
SLIDE 3D Transformation Notes by AlexB[_2_]
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~ug/slide/pipeline/assignments/as5/transforms3d.shtml#xforms Introduction to Computer graphics http://caig.cs.nctu.edu.tw/course/CG2007/ School of Continuing Studies CS 351: Introduction to Computer Graphics http://www.cs.northwestern.edu/~ago820/cs351/ Three-dimensiona Transformations
December 31st 07 02:01 PM
by AlexB[_2_] Go to last post
0 138
Toshiba 250gb External Hard Drive by alexctt
Hey, i have had this hard drive for over a month now, and it is where i store my media. I changed the music folder location to the hard drive, as well as the pictures, videos, and downloads. All of my files are still there, but in my Alex folder, the music, video, picture, and downloads folders do not show up. The only way to access them is if I go to my computer and click on the drive. Can...
September 6th 08 05:21 PM
by alexctt Go to last post
0 190
HP1018 printer by alexgall
My printer had been working properly until this week. HP support tell me I need an update to my print spooler. Can anyone tell me how to get this? I am getting messages like 'System experienced problem and print spooler closed'. I have re-downloaded the latest printer driver which is less than a month old.
August 15th 07 05:16 PM
by Crazy Noddy Go to last post
3 172
HELP!! by Alexis
Ok so my laptop is about 2 or 3 weeks old. I got a popup saying it had 10% left so plugged it in and when it got to 58% i noticed it said plugged in but not charging. So i unplugged it and it still said plugged in and not charging so what do i do because this is my first laptop and i'm freaking out -- :)
February 25th 08 02:21 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
3 370
hard self test problem with Vista by Alexis
At start-up windows starts the hard drive self test, but seconds later the computer freezes completely. This happen every time I boot the computer, if I skip the test then everything is fine. I check the HD from BIOS for errors and it is fine. Any ideas?
June 12th 07 09:51 PM
by Alexis Go to last post
2 267
To all with HP/Compaq Audio Problems by Alexis11
Thanks everyone who contributes to these posts!! you're all great people!!... i have an HP pavilion dv1000t with the same problem(Conexant audio driver error) but thanks to your posts about installing it manually i could solve... or i'd rather say you solve it for me... thanks again and if it's not some kind of abuse of your knowledge... do you know anything about why i can't use my...
September 23rd 06 04:06 AM
by Alexis11 Go to last post
0 200
Need help with Aureon 7.1 pci soundcard from Terratec by alexnor
The soundcard worked with Vista beta2,but it doesn't work with Vista RC1.When I try to install it,Windows tells me that it found the drivers and software,but an error occured.Does anybody here have any ideas how I can get this soundcard to work with Vista RC1?
October 28th 06 04:27 AM
by skipsey44 Go to last post
3 158
Promise IDE Ultra100 OnBoard Driver ? by alextp
Hello, I have an ASUS A7V266-E motherboard with a Promise IDE Ultra100 Controller on board. Two harddisks are connected to this controller. I run the Vista Upgrade Advisor Tool and it told me that there would be no problem installing Vista Ultimate ... so I bought the software ! During installation (32-bit version) the Setup displays that it would need a driver for this controller. However,...
February 24th 07 06:08 PM
by BSchnur Go to last post
7 255
ATI Radeon X800 Pro by AleXXX
Hello! Win Vista build 6000 do not supported original drivers ATI Radeon X800 Pro. Drivers was setup is default windows drivers, but working he is very good. When setup original drivers - Blue Screen of Dead (BSOD). What I do it not right? P.S.: I'am not good speak english, I'am from Russia (Samara) :)
January 29th 07 05:32 PM
by AleXXX Go to last post
2 168
USB modem need to reinstall after "sleep" by Alex[_4_]
HI, I am using a USB mobile broadband with my vista Home basic edition. Vista can't detect my modem after resume from hibernation or awake from "sleep" mode. I need to unplug and plug the USB modem to be detect by Vista again. Is there any other fix for this problem? Thanks
September 19th 07 06:13 PM
by jonathan perreault Go to last post

From The