  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
trouble with Live!Cam Vitsa IM by Ike[_2_]
Hello everbody, I just bought the Live!Cam Vitsa IM and its very nice and all. The webcam it self worked right away, however. The microphone that came with it doesnt work at all... And i dont understand, i plugged it in the right spot ;p And i'm fairly sure it isnt on mute... any idea what i am doing wrong?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 26th 07 03:08 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
17 218
Trouble with Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000- Keyboard by justins
I have a microsoft wireless entertainment desktop 8000 keyboard and mouse. The mouse works great but the keyboard for some reason has lost its connection to my laptop. The connection is bluetooth and I have bluetooth built into my laptop rather than using the supplied usb bluetooth adapter (which conflicted with other bluetooth signals from my laptop). I have no idea how to reestablish my...
July 2nd 09 07:40 AM
by justins Go to last post
0 281
trouble with Microsoft wireless notebook optical mouse 4000 by hongbit
plz help me I have use window vista, after i have brought wireless mouse 4000 it have worked properly. After i have used for a month, it suddenly stopped working. i unplug usb receiver for a while, then go back again, it works!! but within a short time. after that i have download http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx from this web site i have answer 4 questions...
July 26th 07 01:30 PM
by hongbit Go to last post
6 118
trouble with my mic by YAMANFAKHRY
My laptop does not respond with the mic and i cannot use it for the talk chatting
February 1st 08 02:11 AM
by YAMANFAKHRY Go to last post
0 126
trouble with new ram by Computer & Sound System Tech
i bought ram last month i believe, and for some reason i'm getting the blue screen of death sometimes not always. and today was even worse the computer would always give me the blue screen of death, and i waited few hours and turned it on and now it's fine. but i'm tired of the blue screen especially the ram is fine, i will try the ram tester, but i wanted to know if there was something i...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 12th 07 04:05 AM
by Dustin Harper Go to last post
45 964
Trouble with Pioneeer 111D by deaden_07[_3_]
I found out that my external DVD drive with firmware 1.29 was the cause of my Vista Ultimate 64 bit lockups and sudden power offs. So I removed it from the enclosure and put it on the IDE channel on the motherboard. Now if I put a disc in the drive Windows pauses all activity except for already open windows and programs. I can call task manager, but until I eject the disc it doesn't appear. ...
August 10th 07 03:30 AM
by Jane C Go to last post
4 162
Trouble with SAA7130 by testVISTA
I have a TV card that worked well in XP. It works ok with Vista as well but for sound and that it keeps giving an error every time I start up saying that SAA7130 is not supported. Any idea what the problem is ? Any idea how I can solve the sound problem ? It just doesnt play. Can hear from media player so sound card should be ok. Thanks
February 19th 07 02:44 AM
by Rock Go to last post
2 157
Trouble with Sound Please Help by RyanH
I bought a New Computer a few weeks back a HP 6130 n and it came with a realtek soundcard (pretty sure its installed on the motherboard) and now for some reason there is no sound. I've tried reconnnecting the speakers going back to the built it ones in the moniter and just about everything else. Now I'm pretty sure something is wrong with the soundcard but when I check it it says that its...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 29th 07 10:39 AM
by chrisatclunes Go to last post
17 289
Trouble with Vista 64bit Drivers by SunLollyKing
Hey i'm thinking of updating to vista 64bit, but i can't seem to get any drivers for my processor or motherboard. I was just wondering how this would affect my performance of vista, and if there was any support microsoft were offering. My motherboard is a A8S-X SiS Socket 939 ATX Motherboard manufactured by ASUS. I'm using a dual core Athlon Amd 3800+. Any help on tracking down vista drivers...
February 1st 07 09:32 PM
by Bryan Foster Go to last post
1 147
Trouble with Vista GP to deploy printers by George Spiro
I am using Group policies to deploy printer. I use the following Group policy value: Computer Configuration - Windows Settings - Printer Connections and at that point I simply map the printer \\Server\SharedName Printer The problem occurs that all my HP laserjet 4350 dont want to install. So I tried to install it manually and I get the following error when I
July 20th 07 04:56 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 101
Trouble with WiFi by artheus
Hi! A while ago I bought a ASUS F3Tc and with it I got Vista: Home Premium. So, connecting to a wifi/wlan is no problem at all. But after a while the connection dies, no matter which network I connect to. Even if I sit 2 inches from the wireless router I get disconnectet after a short while.. And that is really bothering me.. because I'm a web-developer, and I have to have a stable connection to...
June 12th 09 11:34 PM
by Erich Oelschlegel[_2_] Go to last post
6 432
Troubles activating microphone port. by daste
Hey, I was fiddling around in vista the other day on my new laptop and unintentionally inactivated my microphone port in the belief that I could activate it again. Just it disapeared from the list when I inactivated it. Now I can't seem to activate it again. Would anyone know how I get it working again?
April 25th 08 02:53 PM
by Patrick Squire Go to last post
1 124
Troubles with microphone by Jakob
Okay in advance I'd like to apologize if this problem has been brought up and solved before, I tried to search for answers before posting my question. When I'm plugging in my headset, more specifically, the microphone plug in my computer it always pops up a window asking me what I just plugged in (I do find this pretty weird since I just did plug in the microphone plug in the microphone...
July 24th 07 05:31 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 112
Troubleshoot device conflicts by Z
Ok. So, I firstly I have Windows Vista Home Premium on an MDG Visionbook model: MS-10342B. This comes with an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (model 900 or 950 not sure which but apparently it uses the same driver). The driver can be found on a third party site that I have. I'm not sure if we're allowed to post 3rd-party sites on the forum, and also it doesn't really matter for the issue...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 29th 07 03:35 AM
by Elliott Go to last post
10 269
Troubleshooting Blue screen of death by technician06[_3_]
A BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH (ALSO KNOWN AS A STOP ERROR, BSOD OR BLUE SCREEN) IS AN ERROR SCREEN DISPLAYED BY CERTAIN OPERATING SYSTEMS, MOST NOTABLY MICROSOFT WINDOWS *Issue: Notebook may show blue screen and restart. Or Notebook may not restart but it shows blues screen quite often.* HERE IS THE WEBLINK WHICH HAS INSTRUCTIONS TO RESOLVE THE BLUE SCRREN ERRORS ISSUES 'notebooktechnician -...
May 22nd 08 01:10 PM
by mikeyhsd[_2_] Go to last post
2 213
Troubleshooting printer by jaykay
When trying to print, what does msg. 0x00000006 mean? -- jama
February 24th 08 08:56 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 137
troubleshooting vista STOP ERROR or BLUE SCREEN by clara
My computer keeps shutting down unexpectedly and restards after that. The problem is called stop error or blue screen. IN the Event viewer the problem is referred to as a fault bucket 0xD1_yk60x86+26db0, type0. The system computers details are the following: OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Business Version 6.0.6000 Build 6000 OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer Sony...
February 24th 09 11:36 PM
by tanuj_chadha[_8_] Go to last post
2 154
True Image Cloning by George W. Barrowcliff
My 80gb Vista laptop is out of space, so I bought a 250gb drive and installed it in a USB 2.0 enclosure. I have tried both the True Image clone procedure and also partitioning the 250gb with 2 partitions then backing up the original drive to one of the partitions, replacing the 80 with 250 and tried to recover into the blank partition but no success. I get the cannot boot message and must...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 17th 09 04:20 PM
by Tom Ferguson Go to last post
17 468
True Minimum RAM Requirement by everITskeptical
Please tell me; what is the true minimum RAM requirement for Vista Ultimate and installed programs to really run properly without the need for Readyboost or crutches? I see Notebooks being advertised with Vista and a mere 512MB of RAM and XP runs like a dog with one leg on that amount of RAM! Bernie
March 31st 07 11:03 PM
by Ventolin Go to last post
4 139
Trust DS-3200 wireless keyboard and mouse by ChaosRay666
I'got Vista Ultimate as my os, now did my mouse broke down so i bought one wich belongs to the set. My reciever reconizes it and in XP it works fine. My problem is that Vista does'n't reconize the mouse, and it wont work ,while my keyboard works fine. I contacted trust ,got the newest drivers, still my mouse won't work!! Does anybody know if this is a bug (tried 2 sets in both cases the mouse...
October 15th 07 01:25 AM
by Rob[_2_] Go to last post

From The