Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
TV in Vista by Mr. Harvey Williams Jr.
How do i get my cable channels to show HBO and up like channel 300 & up I have windows Vista ultimate with remote, But when it doese my v
April 29th 08 07:17 PM
by Curious Go to last post
1 171
New BETA GeForce Drivers (ver. 175.12 28 April 2008) by Cal Bear '66[_2_]
New BETA nVidia GeForce Drivers (ver. 175.12 28 April 2008): http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
April 29th 08 05:21 PM
by Cal Bear '66[_2_] Go to last post
0 120
Burned DVD; extremely low audio by metromike
I have burned many DVD's using video from my camcorder. This most recent one however, seems fine when I edited the video on Vista WMM, then burned to DVD on Windows DVD Maker, which played fine on my computer's DVD player, but any other DVD player the original audio from the campcorder is almost completely gone, if you turn it up all the way you her a little audio. Imported audio such as...
April 29th 08 01:49 PM
by metromike Go to last post
0 124
Windows media center wizard crashes by miles51
Greetings to all! Running Vistax64, Sp1, clean install on a new home built machine. When I launch the media center wizard, when it gets to the place where it sets out to test the speakers, it stops working and 'has to close.' I have uninstalled Nero 7, my anti-virus software, flv player as well as the other speaker utility that came with the motherboard (SoundMax BlackHawk) and run the 'scannow...
April 29th 08 05:56 AM
by miles51 Go to last post
4 162
Importing duplicates in Photo Gallery by LGBROWNIE
I am trying to import the newest pics i've taken on my camera into photo gallery, vista edition. i've done this many times before with no problems. today, it is importing duplicates of pictures i've already imported and NOT importing the new pictures. i've been working on this for hours to no avail. PLEASE ADIVISE!!!!!
April 29th 08 03:05 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
3 146
WMP Codecs by Rikchard A
Hi. I'm trying to rip purchased CDs into WMP11 in Vista. I get the following error message..."Windows Media Player cannot play, burn, rip, or sync the file because a required audio codec is not installed on your computer." However I can play installed music. It's ripping it wont do. This is a recent phenominon. I have downloaded various codec packs without solving the problem. Is there anyway...
April 29th 08 01:46 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
2 153
Windows Movie Maker Wont publish_problems caused by Indeo® audio by BlackoutZX
I dont know why but when i try to Publish anything in Windows movie maker the screen will flash white, say that windows movie maker has encountered a problem, and then it will ask me to close the program. When i close movie maker it says This problem was caused by Indeo® audio software, which was created by Intel Corporation, but i have no idea what to do. And the weird thing is that...
April 29th 08 01:44 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
2 115
Photo Gallery by Skipper
My photo Gallery has a yellow/beige background which seems to darken the pictures I'm previewing,.. How do I change it to 'plain white'? Thanks
April 28th 08 10:26 PM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 120
can I use Photo Gallery as my default uploader on photo sharing si by GMC
First off I HATE how Vista imports everything to Pictures by the date imported instead of the date taken. The reason why I hate this is because my Pictures file comes up anytime I want to browse for pics to upload to sites such as Photobucket. My pictures aren't filed by date taken in the Picutures file (because I don't have time to do this) They file themselves by date taken in Photo...
April 28th 08 08:46 PM
by GMC Go to last post
2 94
Not a JPG file. DEBUG INFO:[] by jlwr608
This is a message I recieve when I upload a photo to this one particular site...where as before I could...Windows Vista Home premium...Its now a fairly new computer to me-Feb '08...All my photos are jpg's....I don't hav this problem with afew of the other sites I frequent...i unchecked the debugging boxes only today...still unable to upload...Thank U...hopefully someone may have a...
April 28th 08 05:36 PM
by jlwr608 Go to last post
0 97
“Live Rutgers News Video News” by Dan
I have Vista home premium with 54g wifi. I used to have “Live Rutgers News Video News” in my Windows Media Center for about a year. Now it is gone. It just vanished. Is there something I did to make this disappear without a trace? I have not done anything different to my system except “Restore” a few times. Could my “spybotsd152” program” be the problem?
April 28th 08 01:06 PM
by Dan Go to last post
0 92
No sound from DVD by Just Ed
I just got a new 37inch LG flatscreen for use as my computer monitor/tv/movie watching screen. I threw in a DVD last night with intent on watching it on Vindows Media Center. the DVD plays fine, and i can use the remote that i bouhgt just fine, but i get no audio at all. My music plays fine, and videos i play that are on my computer play fine, adn i tried it in Windows Media Player, and...
April 28th 08 12:22 PM
by Clevo[_49_] Go to last post
4 143
WMP - Ripping CDs by Renee
My WMP use to identify the music when I put the cd in my computer but no longer does. I've looked at the settings and it all appears to be set right than again I really don't know what they should be. Any help in resolving this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for your help.
April 28th 08 03:46 AM
by Renee Go to last post
2 120
WMM - Published movies are half green screen / half movie by Fly
Published a movie in several formats. The movie is crushed into the top half of the screen. The bottom half is green. Preview looks fine, its only when i publish it. What's wrong?
April 28th 08 02:17 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 96
Photo gallery doesn't work by Aimen
I have installed and reinstalled Vista ultimate 32 bit several times and photo gallery has never worked at any stage. When I double click a picture (jpg) photo gallery open and the vista timer starts. Eventually an error message appears "the picture cannot be displayed. you might not have enough memory available. Close some programs or, if your hard disk is almost full, free some disk space...
April 27th 08 09:03 PM
by Aimen Go to last post
2 126
Playing streaming audio question by Malcolm H
When I attempt to play streaming audio from a web page with Internet Explorer I get message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" BUT when I copy the URL and paste it into Windows Media Player File/Open URL it plays perfectly. Why is this and how can I correct it??
April 27th 08 08:11 PM
by Malcolm H Go to last post
6 94
Pictures are compressed. by Friday the Thirteenth
About 25% of the pictures I have become compressed, that is, vista decides to smush the sides together so that I essentially have a column of color where I should have a picture. Entering Paint and saving the picture in paint solves the problem, but how do I keep it from happenning and/or fix multiple pictures at once? -- Friday the Thirteenth
April 27th 08 06:11 PM
by Friday the Thirteenth[_4_] Go to last post
4 133
photo gallery by saintlouis
When I view pictures from the photo gallery, the system starts checking for erroors after about 30 seconds and then shuts photo gallery down. If I want to view videos, the compter goes crazy ,the screen turns blue and I have to shut the computer down. please help!!! saint louis mo
April 27th 08 06:01 PM
by saintlouis Go to last post
0 86
Migrate License problem after SP1 by Tere[_2_]
I downloaded SP1 last night. Now, when I play the songs in my Windows Media Player library, I get transferred to a web page that asks to download the license. But that only happens when the songs are on Continuous play. I can click the songs and they'll play fine, but the next song will not. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?
April 27th 08 03:11 PM
by Tere[_2_] Go to last post
0 122
My Vista Media Center upgrade idea... by James
I was looking at the news of a Media Center update for Vista, and I had also seen Apple TV's arrangement, and was interested (it has much better marketplace integration and digital media accessability ). I then took a look at Vista Media Center, and thought about how it could be brought up to speed for the modern reality of media - we are increasingly holding video, music, and pictures on...
April 27th 08 05:05 AM
by James Go to last post

From The