Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Wmp burning problem by Chewbacca
I have windows vista with wmp11 but I can't burn music on any disc and the player requests to connect a writing device.The thing is that I can burn disks with no problem at all with nero 8.What can I do to fix this problem.Thank U! -- Singing off
April 21st 08 02:49 PM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 197
wmp burning problem by Chewbacca
I have windows vista with wmp11 but I can't burn music on any disc and the player requests to connect a writing device.The thing is that I can burn disks with no problem at all with nero 8.What can I do to fix this problem.Thank U! -- -- Singing off
April 21st 08 05:51 AM
by Chewbacca Go to last post
0 161
burning movies by cattyhottail
What format of movie DVD will play on a T.V. DVD player? And, How do you burn a movie onto a disk when the DVD is too small for the movie? Are there larger DVD's.
April 21st 08 02:57 AM
by swali77 Go to last post
3 182
Copy music cds by John B
I'm simply trying to make a copy of some music cds that I own. I have had success burning CDs from mp3 files in my library, but can't figure out how to make a simple copy of a music CD. Can anyone help?
April 21st 08 02:04 AM
by swali77 Go to last post
3 185
Adding two pictures in Vista Movie Maker by mrsleoma68
Hi!!! I am making a video for my class's graduation and I was wondering can I add two pictures to the same slide in Vista Movie Maker... We are doing baby pics and pictures from now and I really need to have both on the same slide. Thanks in advance!!!
April 21st 08 01:34 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 198
Nero Ultimate 7 and sp1 by NICK
After installing Vista sp1, my Nero program freezes, even when I run it as administrator. Has anyone else had this problem? Nick
April 21st 08 01:30 AM
by swali77 Go to last post
3 241
How do I edit my video? Where do I put the video? by How and where do I edit my videos?
I am very inexperienced with computers, and I don't know how to work video. This video is downloaded from a digital camera, in case that makes a difference. I also have Vista. I don't know where to put the video files to edit them or how to do it.
April 21st 08 01:08 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 150
DVD Maker Sits at 0% for hours - Decoding by GW
After a few hours, I killed it. No errors, but no movement. Seems like a waste. I was only testing the conversion of an 8mg .AVI file. Is this app supposed to suck? I am just sick of Vista today.
April 20th 08 11:53 PM
by GW Go to last post
8 154
no sound on dvd's when I burn them by swali77
Can someone please tell me why my videos do not hsve any sound when I burn them to dvd? Which recording device needs to b enabled? I have sound if I write the file to my hard drive but if I write it to a disc there is none. I have the stereo mix on my sound card currently enabled. Please help.
April 20th 08 10:49 PM
by swali77 Go to last post
0 170
can't find or delete old songs on my MP3 player by johnjohn
Hi, I might have it backwards, but I have a bunch of songs on my SANSA 240 that I think I put on using QUICK TIME, and there was a format called VMA (or WMA?)8. Anyway, on my old computer using Windows 2000 Professional, these formats would show up when I opened Windows Explorer. Now they do not anymore when I am using VISTA on my new computer. But HELP! I want to delete these old songs...
April 20th 08 10:11 PM
by johnjohn Go to last post
0 156
Moviemaker-Can publish DV-AVI but not WMV? by uff
Hi I have no problems publishing(creating) DV-AVI files BUT Moviemaker always says that -"Originals files are missing ...not enough disc space" when I try to ceate WMV files! Still I use the same original files and destination(with many many GB
April 20th 08 09:06 PM
by On Request Go to last post
1 183
Print pictures forces landscape orientation by TomazL
Hi! If I try to print a picture of received fax.tif via Windows Photo Gallery... Print... option it forces landscape orientation even if I explicitly set it to portrait in printer options. Unchecking Fit picture to frame does not help, it does however shows correct orientation for a moment but it is immediately changed back to landscape in preview. Printed picture is then of course very...
April 20th 08 07:58 AM
by ingel[_2_] Go to last post
4 334
Videos AVI sin sonido Please help by ISELA
Hi (sorry for my bad english) I have a HP laptop with Windows Vista Home Basic, when i domwload my videos AVI from mi photocamera Samsung, the windows media and the movie maker , play it without sound. The error says i need the codec -0010-8000-00AA00389B71} i found a codec's package in the web, and this installed in mi pc a "windows media clasic" it pla'y the avi ok, but now the windows...
April 20th 08 04:01 AM
by ISELA Go to last post
2 170
Need help burning on a cd r disk... by softkissz
I just got a Vista Home Premium 32bit ,it has a DVD RW E Drive and a Data D drive on it. On my xp computer I had a cd burner and was burning movies on cd r disk ...but my Vista computer keeps saying I have to insert a writable disk whenever I put a cd r disk in. Can someone pleaseeeeeeeeeee help me.....tyvm Jenn :confused: -- softkissz
April 20th 08 02:17 AM
by JW Go to last post
1 173
Is it possible to sync music without the album art? by Austin_1911
I have a USB MP4 player and it doesn't support album art. I would still like to leave the album art on my computer, I just want to stop it from syncing onto my MP4 player. Is that possible?
April 19th 08 10:17 PM
by Austin_1911 Go to last post
0 154
Downloading phots from my Olympus c-750 by David
Can someone help me. To download photos, I use the card reader and go through windows vista. I open them in explore so I can view them and pick the ones to go to the folders. My problem is, if when I view them in explore, windows refers back to older photos with the same id number, so when I see them in explore, some are photos already previous downloaded. Therefore, i'm not seeing a true...
April 19th 08 05:42 PM
by David Go to last post
0 144
audio codec problem by David
i am on windows movie maker and i try to import a mp3 and it says i need to download a codec. what should i do?
April 19th 08 05:52 AM
by raymundka[_19_] Go to last post
3 213
Vista Ultimate x64 and Napster via Media Center by Dowtown Jon
I dont seem to see the option for adding Napster (Or any other stores) through Windows Media Center, I could have sworn this was possible in the 32 bit version. Am I wrong on this? I've got the seperate napster client installed, but would really like to have it integrated into WMC. I'd also like to see Hulu and Joost integrated into WMC... Hint Hint Hint! :-) Seriously though, if anyone...
April 19th 08 02:07 AM
by hrljr Go to last post
4 203
Tranfering video & mp3 files from old pc problem. by N3
It says can't read file, then it won't let me tranfer it off my files dvd. it makes me skip it.
April 19th 08 12:22 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
2 170
Cannot open picture by Tchrvida
I cannot open a picture using photo draw. It keeps saying "PhotoDraw cannot access this file. It maybe damaged" However I can open it in other things such as Picture It, PhotoSmart, send it as an email. So why can't I open it in PhotoDraw?
April 19th 08 12:18 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post

From The