Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Movie Maker won't split correctly by xx_le
I imported a video into Movie Maker (an AVI) and wanted to split a certain part of it. I clicked the split button, it separated into two parts. The first part (the first half of the split) was perfectly fine but the second part only plays sound and had no video. Does anyone know why this is happening?
April 18th 08 09:05 PM
by Graham Hughes Go to last post
1 167
Windows DVD Maker and Sony HD Camcorder by divagirl
I have a Vista laptop, and have successfully used Windows DVD Maker with my old DV Sony Camcorder. I got a new Sony HD camcorder, and the Windows DVD Maker can pull in the files from the Camcorder, but when I preview them, all I have is the audio, no video. Surely someone has run across this before, is there a patch or a workaround?
April 18th 08 04:55 PM
by divagirl Go to last post
0 162
Blue color cast when Viewing Videos using Media Player 11 by John M.[_2_]
Media Player has added a strong blue cast on all video played. If I go into ViewEnhancementsVideo Settings and move the Hue slider bar at all the blue hue goes away. Even if the slide is moved back to its orignal position the blue hue does not return. This does not happen with pictures in Media Player (although the picture quality is poor the colors are ok). Just the video. Colors in...
April 18th 08 03:02 PM
by Patrick_nejad[_2_] Go to last post
3 167
Full screen in flashplayer. (revisited) by Renee59
Dear forum members, I had this problem on full screen video with the flashplayer on Youtube. Please go on reading, I know the board mentions the solutions, I did check them. In the meantime I am stuck with the same problem. I did a few. I read a lot and found on several DB's that the problem is quite common indeed. Right clicking in the flash screen, Adobe offers a panel, where the settings...
April 18th 08 06:35 AM
by Renee59 Go to last post
2 193
No Fullscreen Video Mode on YouTube by Mike
Since I upgraded to Vista from XP Pro, I have been able to view Youtube and other flash based videos in fullscreen mode. Everything is up to date, but when I try to fullscreen I end up with a dividing line from bottom left hand side of my screen upto the top right hand side almost like a " / " with the top left hand side all Grey and the bottom right hand side is White, but no video will...
April 18th 08 06:26 AM
by Renee59 Go to last post
4 186
Vista SP1 Cannot Import Anything Into Windows Photo Gallery by boredstiff
Ever since I installed Vista SP1, nothing happens when I click on "IMPORT FROM CAMERA OR SCANNER" in Windows Photo Gallery. My scanner was working fine in WPG before this updated install, and I have looked everywhere for a fix. Anybody have any ideas???
April 18th 08 04:26 AM
by boredstiff Go to last post
0 126
Where's my camera wizard by Cindi
Strange, for the past week or so the pop up camera wizard does not pop up. It was a good one because I had so many options that I could click on. Now instead another more ordinary one pops up. I can still import my pictures easily, but I kind of liked the look of the camera wizard. Anyone know this wizard I am talking about? If you do and you know how to help me, give me a hand. Have...
April 18th 08 03:54 AM
by Cindi Go to last post
0 137
Change Duration time Individually by Clybella
I am trying to change the duration of a slide individually after I have set the default for the slide project. This is to sync the show with the music I have added. I see reference to a speed-up or slow-down effect, but can't find where/how to apply this. When I take all the slides out to re-do the default duration setting I of course lose all the transitions which changes the...
April 17th 08 09:39 PM
by John Inzer Go to last post
3 135
Having trouble importing pics from my camera by Nikster
I am having trouble when I import pictures from my camera. When importing; my pictures use to import most recently taken pics. Now when I import All the pictures on my camera are being imported so I have to delete old ones. I'm not sure why my import has changed, but it is frusterating b/c I have to wait for All my pictures to upload and then I end up deleting old ones from my file. Can...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 17th 08 04:01 PM
by dbknox[_40_] Go to last post
14 272
Pavtube DVD Ripper V1.0 by mulan1210[_2_]
Pavtube DVD Ripper V1.0:) Pavtube DVD Ripper is the best DVD ripper for you to choose among all DVD ripping software. This DVD ripping software can perfectly rip DVD movies with no loss of image & sound quality, and provide more powerful movie-editing functions than others, merging several chapters/titles into one file, trimming and cropping video, customizing
April 17th 08 03:54 PM
by Edward[_5_] Go to last post
1 193
Why does my screen always default to 600x800 on start up? by WILLYOU
I kow this is probably really simple, but it is fryign my brain!! How can I stop my screen coming up as the lowest resolution 600x800 every time I boot up? I have to go into personalise and reset, but this only lasts for the session and next time I have to do the thing all over again! Please help! --
April 17th 08 03:06 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 163
Windows Vista Desktop Backround problem by Duddy
Hello, I just installed some new internet protection software and after the installation was complete is disabled my ability to have a desktop backround. When I go to the change desktop backround icon in the control panel, it says that "this feature has been disabled, talk to computer adminastrator" Since I am the adminastrator I can't seem to find how to enable this feature again. Any...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 17th 08 02:31 PM
by Brink Go to last post
10 268
Where did the TV Guide missing in Vista Home Premium Edition go??? by Kevin Hibbert
Where did the TV Guide I had in the XP version go? I am now on Vista Home Premium edition and even though I believe it still should be there I can't find it...
April 17th 08 01:43 PM
by RalfG[_3_] Go to last post
1 120
Where did the TV Guide missing in Vista Home Premium Edition go??? by Kevin Hibbert
Where did the TV Guide, missing in my Vista Home Premium Edition, go??? A great automatic as well as manual lookup, with or without the TV adapters connected, worked well in the XP version, but I can not find it in the upgraded Vista version??? Can anyone help?
April 17th 08 04:05 AM
by DP Go to last post
1 123
Photoshop Elements 5.0 with Windows Vista operating system by CarlaStamps
I'm using photoshop elements 5.0 with Windows Vista Operating system. The PSE was working just fine a few months ago, then all of a sudden, when I go into the "view and organize" section, none of the thumbnails load up. I have the icons for the little hour glass, and this is quite annoying and time consuming to click on each one, and not be able to see at a glance the pictures I want to...
April 17th 08 02:19 AM
by CarlaStamps Go to last post
0 112
Showing psd files Windows Live Photo Gallery by Kristi
Is there any way to make Photoshop (psd) files show up in Windows Live Photo Gallery? Thanks.
April 17th 08 01:56 AM
by Kristi Go to last post
0 113
HP dv8333cl Notebook has Flashing Windows Media - bad driver info by Kevin Hibbert
I am going to sending this information about a chat I had. This is only meant to helpwhoeveer needs it. At the request of your support, during a chat session, I tried to upgrade my Video Drivers using the sp34761 Nividia update for 7400. This was due to flickering on the Media Center. When I tried to do the initial upgrade, it took a considerable amount of time - 1 hour+. After the upgrade...
April 16th 08 11:18 PM
by Kevin Hibbert Go to last post
0 133
hazardous audio recognition by Poumpils
Hello, Sorry for my awful english... The automatical detection of new audio devices doesnt work properly...sometimes, headphones are detectedn sometimes they are not...even for the microphone (i fact I use a micro/headphone or speakers. SoundMax tells me that I have plugged the device in the wrong "hole" , it is false...it works from time to time..I used a micro/headphone device for
April 16th 08 04:40 PM
by Edward[_5_] Go to last post
1 148
DVD Maker - Menu wont load by Zoe
My sister was trying to make a DVD, she pushed burn too early, and now, when I try to make a DVD, the menu will not stop loading.
April 16th 08 04:38 PM
by Edward[_5_] Go to last post
1 135
Photo Gallery - 2nd Monitor by Gene
I'm running Vista and I want to run my Vista Photo Gallery slideshow on my second monitor. I launch Photo Gallery, I drag the Photo Gallery application window to my second monitor. However, when I click on "Play Slideshow (F11)" the application moves itself back to my primary monitor and proceeds to display/run the slideshow on the primary monitor. Trying this a scond time, when I launch...
April 16th 08 07:48 AM
by Peter Go to last post

From The