Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
A problem with Movie Maker by pg123
I used Movie Maker on my XP machine without any problems at all. On my vista machine I have problems with some, but not all movies. The problem is when I'm trying to cut in exactly the right place, the preview freezes. I can still save the project but I have to restart Movie Maker in order to be able to preview any changes. This is rather tedious and I gave up on one movie and went to my XP...
August 18th 09 11:43 AM
by pg123 Go to last post
0 103
A problem with Movie Maker by pg123
I used Movie Maker on my XP machine without any problems at all. On my vista machine I have problems with some, but not all movies. The problem is when I'm trying to cut in exactly the right place, the preview freezes. I can still save the project but I have to restart Movie Maker in order to be able to preview any changes. This is rather tedious and I gave up on one movie and went to my XP...
August 18th 09 11:43 AM
by pg123 Go to last post
0 138
SWF to iPhone Converter - convert swf to iphone MP4(H.264,MPEG-4), MP3, AAC, M4A, WA by V.O.D
The quickest, best software with the least amount of hassles is E.M. Magic Swf2Avi. I've been using it for years with no problems and it is is the extremely powerful Flash converter software to convert SWF to AVI and other popular formats. http://www.effectmatrix.com/swf2avi/index.htm
August 18th 09 07:57 AM
by V.O.D Go to last post
0 143
SWF to iPhone Converter - convert swf to iphone MP4(H.264,MPEG-4), MP3, AAC, M4A, WA by V.O.D
The quickest, best software with the least amount of hassles is E.M. Magic Swf2Avi. I've been using it for years with no problems and it is is the extremely powerful Flash converter software to convert SWF to AVI and other popular formats. http://www.effectmatrix.com/swf2avi/index.htm
August 18th 09 07:57 AM
by V.O.D Go to last post
0 91
Enjoy your DVD and Video from anywhere!(For Windows/Mac) by Anne Hathaway
No matter you are Windows or Mac users, this article is aimed at sharing the easy way to enjoy your DVD and Video on your portable devices at anywhere or anytime! For Windows users: Part 1: How to rip DVD and edit DVD on Windows with Tipard DVD Ripper (http://www.topsevenreviews.com/tipard-dvd-ripper.html) Make preparation: Download and install Tipard DVD...
August 18th 09 07:49 AM
by Anne Hathaway Go to last post
0 105
Enjoy your DVD and Video from anywhere!(For Windows/Mac) by Anne Hathaway
No matter you are Windows or Mac users, this article is aimed at sharing the easy way to enjoy your DVD and Video on your portable devices at anywhere or anytime! For Windows users: Part 1: How to rip DVD and edit DVD on Windows with Tipard DVD Ripper (http://www.topsevenreviews.com/tipard-dvd-ripper.html) Make preparation: Download and install Tipard DVD...
August 18th 09 07:49 AM
by Anne Hathaway Go to last post
0 171
MTS to MOV for Mac, Convert .mts files to QuickTime .mov with MacMTS Converter by Anne Hathaway
iSkysoft DVD Ripper Pack for Mac(http://www.macdvdripper.net/dvd- ripper-pack-mac.html) is a perfect combination of Mac DVD Ripper (http://www.macdvdripper.net)and Mac Video Converter(http://www.mac- video-converter.com)With this suite you can rip your dvd and convert your video to almost any video format supported by your iPod/iPhone/ PSP/Zune/Creative...
August 18th 09 06:41 AM
by Anne Hathaway Go to last post
0 170
MTS to MOV for Mac, Convert .mts files to QuickTime .mov with MacMTS Converter by Anne Hathaway
iSkysoft DVD Ripper Pack for Mac(http://www.macdvdripper.net/dvd- ripper-pack-mac.html) is a perfect combination of Mac DVD Ripper (http://www.macdvdripper.net)and Mac Video Converter(http://www.mac- video-converter.com)With this suite you can rip your dvd and convert your video to almost any video format supported by your iPod/iPhone/ PSP/Zune/Creative...
August 18th 09 06:41 AM
by Anne Hathaway Go to last post
0 162
per application volume control? by james
I have some old windows games that play music very loudly, so when I play these I have to turn down the volume. When I go back to other vista apps, I have to turn up the volume. Is there some way to give each app their own volume control?
August 18th 09 04:30 AM
by Michael Walraven[_3_] Go to last post
5 204
MTS file said to be corrupt in Win7 DVD maker by Jerry[_17_]
I have a new (JVC) video camera with which I have shot some *.mts sequences. I am now trying to burn at least one for starters to a DVD. I repeated am greeted with the file corrupt error. This of course cannot be as the mts files play without a problem. I would be happy to supply additional information upon request. Any help would be appreciated Jerry
August 17th 09 09:51 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 126
App crash on some video and related files by Scream Man
hey all, So i have run into a problem with some files not working right on my computer and causing an appcrash. the specific message is always similar, but varies: some avi files i have do not seem to work, though they did at one point. Not all the files have faults, but the same sets of them do. Clicking an AVI gives u this message: Problem signatu Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
August 17th 09 02:22 PM
by Scream Man Go to last post
0 127
Windows Media Player 11 - Constant Error & Crash by Gennady
Everytime I try and open a video or audio file, I get a Windows Media Player has stopped working. The details are below. Please help. Problem signatu Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: wmplayer.exe Application Version: 11.0.6000.6344 Application Timestamp: 46e5f12e Fault Module Name: EVR.dll Fault Module Version: 5.0.1.1
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 17th 09 08:22 AM
by Kittybossyboots Go to last post
28 369
With a JVC Everio ,how to convert MOD Files on Mac or import MOD Files into imovie by Lynn-LU
MOD FILE FORMAT: MOD IS A COMPUTER FILE FORMAT USED PRIMARILY TO REPRESENT MUSIC, AND WAS THE FIRST MODULE FILE FORMAT. MOD FILES USE THE \".MOD\" FILE EXTENSION, EXCEPT ON THE AMIGA WHERE THE ORIGINAL TRACKERS INSTEAD USE A \"MOD.\" PREFIX SCHEME, E.G. \"MOD.ECHOING\". A MOD FILE CONTAINS A SET OF INSTRUMENTS IN THE FORM OF SAMPLES, A NUMBER OF PATTERNS INDICATING HOW AND WHEN THE SAMPLES ARE...
August 17th 09 02:42 AM
by winniel Go to last post
4 163
Vista HDV Capture=NOT by JR
This problem is all over the web, on dozens of forums, and nobody has ever had a satisfactory answer. Why is it, that we cannot capture HDV video via FireWire with Vista? If I have a HDV tape in my camera (A canon xh-a1), and I turn it into VCR mode, Vista makes a chime, but the autoplay does not pop up. I cannot capture using Premiere or Sony Vegas. It says there's no camera...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 16th 09 09:13 PM
by csquared63 Go to last post
12 184
WMP stopped playing .VOB files by celestialwolven
I've been ripping some of my favorite DVDs onto my new Toshiba that I got two weeks ago. I'm running the x64 version of Vista with Windows Vista Home Premium. .VOB files were playing just fine in WMP just fine before today, but now whenever I try to open them they won't load and the player reads "Playlist 1." I've tried restarting the comp. Nothing is working. I've had the same problem with...
August 16th 09 03:31 PM
by celestialwolven Go to last post
0 133
³Ì·s¤â¾÷¶}*ܯS»ù, ¥itrade-in¤â¾÷ by ¦¿°¶±j
¦¿¥ý¥Í 24230092
August 15th 09 06:26 AM
by brikendor[_3_] Go to last post
1 241
Import Pictures - Canon Digital Rebel by lairdzoo
I am having trouble importing pictures from my Canon Digital Rebel. Driver installed fine, and the device is listed in the Scanners and Cameras copntrol panel. However, I have no options for importing. The device does not show up in Explorer, and the camera is not an available option in the Windows Photo Gallery import dialog. Anyone had the same problems or any tips? Thanks!
August 15th 09 04:45 AM
by mked Go to last post
3 623
Combining Photo Stories withoug Re-rendering by PapaJohn
Here's a link to my first successful combo without re-rendering via Movie Maker or other app.... The first part is a 300 picture intro story.... followed by a full feature story. http://vimeo.com/6096115 The stitching took just a couple seconds, using the open sourcec Movica utility, available from
August 14th 09 04:47 PM
by PapaJohn Go to last post
0 155
Publish Does Not Maintain HD Look by SForsgren
I recorded several clips in HD on a Flip Mino HD. Imported them into Movie Maker. In the preview window in WMM, they look like HD (more rectangle). I did all my editing, etc. Looked great in WMM itself. Then I publish using the HD 720p option and once it is done, in Windows Media Player, it looks more square and everything is squeezed into the square making the person appear very tall. I set...
August 14th 09 10:36 AM
by Gumurak Go to last post
9 122
.avi files and movie maker help by Prestico23
When I try to play an avi file on movie maker I hear the sound but no video pops up. What do I do? -- Prestico23
August 14th 09 03:32 AM
by Prestico23 Go to last post

From The