Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
volume applet in systray by John A Grandy[_2_]
Vista 32 Ultimate SP1 I've somehow lost the volume applet from my systray. How to get it back ? Thanks.
September 6th 09 08:00 PM
by John A Grandy[_2_] Go to last post
0 128
volume applet in systray by John A Grandy[_2_]
Vista 32 Ultimate SP1 I've somehow lost the volume applet from my systray. How to get it back ? Thanks.
September 6th 09 08:00 PM
by John A Grandy[_2_] Go to last post
0 198
Media player 11 doubled playlist entries by Greg555
I hope this is in the right place. I didn't see a forum specific to media player. Got vista home win media player 11. I always liked win media player but its aggravating to use cause it MS tried to cover every type of persons needs when they developed it. So it tries to do so much it has constant problems. I don't like the new method of monitoring music folders. I liked the old way of just...
September 6th 09 02:19 PM
by Greg555 Go to last post
0 176
Windows Media Center TV Audio by Bestlife
I can use advise on sound problem with Windows Media Center. My computer has a TV feature as a part of Windows Media Center. Until recently it worked great. The problem now is I have no sound on live TV or on recorded TV when viewed in Window Media Center, the picture is fine but no sound. If I have a tv program on and go to mute I get closed captions on the screen. The recorded TV programs...
September 6th 09 09:18 AM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
2 211
How to Transfer iTunes Library to Another Computer by vistatips
How to Transfer iTunes Library to Another Computer?Most of us have pretty large iTunes libraries and our iTunes libraries take up a lot of hard drive space. The size of these libraries presents some challenges when you're trying to back up your computer or transfer iTunes library to a new computer. After all, you spent all that time importing your CDs once ? you don't want to do it again. There...
September 6th 09 05:35 AM
by vistatips Go to last post
0 165
Windows Media Center TV Audio by Bestlife
I can use advise on sound problem with Windows Media Center. My computer has a TV feature as a part of Windows Media Center. Until recently it worked great. The problem now is I have no sound on live TV or on recorded TV when viewed in Window Media Center, the picture is fine but no sound. If I have a tv program on and go to mute I get closed captions on the screen. The recorded TV programs...
September 6th 09 02:41 AM
by Bestlife Go to last post
0 167
[Hot Technology]Share the best Blu-Ray Ripper with you. by neal2324
Share the best Blu-Ray Ripper with you. PAVTUBE BLU-RAY RIPPER CAN BE A BLU-RAY DVD BACKUP, A BLU-RAY DVD RIPPER, AND A BLU-RAY DVD CONVERTER, WHICH IS A COMPREHENSIVE BLU -RAY DVD SOFTWARE FOR YOU TO RIP AND CONVERT YOUR BELOVED BLU-RAY MOVIES INTO ALMOST ALL POPULAR AUDIO AND VIDEO FORMATS TO PLAYBACK ON YOUR FAVORITE PORTABLE DEVICES SUCH AS IPOD, IPHONE, APPLE TV, ZUNE,
September 6th 09 01:04 AM
by neal2324 Go to last post
0 180
Window Photo Gallery - Images Corrupted by jvaneps
Some of my photos are corrupted. Some will be fine - some will have the bottom half blacked out or some will have green/red randomly blocking out part of the photo. Yesterday, I took 4 photos - 3 were corrupted. I know its not the camera. I have used two different cameras. What can I do. I am a semi-professional photographer. I can't go on
September 5th 09 03:47 PM
by jvaneps Go to last post
0 138
How to Make your own ISO image of your DVD and back up to your PC? by informationspy[_3_]
Hwo to Make your own ISO image of your DVD and back up to your PC?This guide will show you how to make ISO image files from CD/DVD to copy and backup onto computer or other storage mediums, and refer the below steps to help you accomplish the whole task.Step 1: Insert a usable CD/DVD discRun Xilisoft ISO Maker and insert a usable CD/DVD...
September 5th 09 07:44 AM
by informationspy[_3_] Go to last post
0 196
How to Make your own ISO image of your DVD and back up to your PC? by informationspy[_3_]
Hwo to Make your own ISO image of your DVD and back up to your PC?This guide will show you how to make ISO image files from CD/DVD to copy and backup onto computer or other storage mediums, and refer the below steps to help you accomplish the whole task.Step 1: Insert a usable CD/DVD discRun Xilisoft ISO Maker and insert a usable CD/DVD...
September 5th 09 07:44 AM
by informationspy[_3_] Go to last post
0 141
How to convert and edit HD video? by informationspy[_3_]
How to convert video files using this video converter? The following will show you a step by step guide to complete the conversion task. First, Download, install and run Xilisoft HD Video Converter.Step 1: Add FileClick "Add File" button on the toolbar or "File > Add File" to load files.     Step 2: Choose output formatChoose the file, click "Profile" drop-down button to...
September 5th 09 07:39 AM
by informationspy[_3_] Go to last post
0 216
RS Premium Account daily update by povpov
Here alots of RS accounts dialy update guys.. and much more Code: -------------------- www.yaseenwarez.com -------------------- --
September 5th 09 12:20 AM
by povpov Go to last post
0 204
Print Screen Program by Usama
When I take print screens and put them on paint to save them the quality is rubbish. :( Is there a *free *program that you can take print screens with that does not decrease the quality? Thanks -- Usama
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 4th 09 04:02 PM
by PapaJohn Go to last post
15 469
How to convert Tod files/Mod files? by pinkholiday99
MOD and TOD are informal names of tapeless video formats used by JVC (MOD and TOD), Panasonic (MOD only) and Canon (MOD only) in some models of digital camcorders. So, you may want to convert TOD files or .Mod files to your portable devices supporting formats, such as convert Mod to WMV, AVI, convert TOD to MPG etc for the iPod, iPhone, Zune PSP, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, etc. The following...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 4th 09 08:39 AM
by silence0510 Go to last post
69 1,763
how to remove DRM from WMA to MP3 by leedd
This guide will show you how to remove DRM from WMA to MP3 and convert other DRM files. With this DRM remover software, you can enjoy playing on portable media players, such as iPod, Zune, Creative Zen, MP3 player, PSP. DRM is an acronym for Digital Rights Management, a broad term used to describe a number of techniques for restricting the free use and transfer of digital content. DRM is...
September 4th 09 07:14 AM
by leedd Go to last post
0 188
How to make your favoriate iPhone Ringtone by leedd
The guide will explain how to easily create your iPhone ringtone from any video/audio files. Firstly, download, install and launch the Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker. Then, the main interface pops up. http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-x-iphone-ringtone-maker.jpg
September 4th 09 07:07 AM
by leedd Go to last post
0 176
edit files by media file to long to fit onto cd , plea
is there any way u can edit wmp playlists if they are to large to fit on one cd so you can fit into two cds
September 4th 09 04:37 AM
by media file to long to fit onto cd , plea Go to last post
0 150
edit files by media file to long to fit onto cd , plea
is there any way u can edit wmp playlists if they are to large to fit on one cd so you can fit into two cds
September 4th 09 04:37 AM
by media file to long to fit onto cd , plea Go to last post
0 170
Print Screen Program by Usama
When I take print screens and put them on paint to save them the quality is rubbish. :( Is there a *free *program that you can take print screens with that does not decrease the quality? Thanks -- Usama
September 3rd 09 07:39 PM
by Usama Go to last post
0 159
how to easily create iPhone ringtone by Aaliyah
The guide will explain how to easily create your iPhone ringtone from any video/audio files. Firstly, download, install and launch the Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker. Then, the main interface pops up. ( http://www.5idownload.com/download/x-iphone-ringtone-maker-461741.exehttp://www.5idownload.com/xili-iphone-ringtone-maker.html  ) 1. Click the "Browse" button right beside "Input File"...
September 3rd 09 07:34 AM
by Aaliyah Go to last post

From The