Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Want sent email to go somewhere other than sent folder by twaaaa
When I send a new message or reply to a message; I want it to not go in my "sent" folder rather to specified folders. I have tried creating rules and something does not work right. I turned off the "keep a copy in the send folder". There must be some combination I am not getting. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks T.
June 19th 10 02:32 PM
by Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\) Go to last post
2 443
Windows Mail Message rules by Noel Paton[_3_]
I have a small problem - mainly because I only have three News message rules :) The Apply Now function appears to be broken - and until I can get it working again, I can't really check to see whether the rules themselves work properly. WinMail in a fully updated Vista (with fully updated Office 2007 in the mix as well, just in case it makes a difference) Whichever rule I pick, and whichever...
June 19th 10 07:38 AM
by Noel Paton[_3_] Go to last post
7 520
cant send emails by Annie
My emails don't go through. I don't get an error message. They look like they are sending, they just don't make it.
June 18th 10 08:17 PM
by Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\) Go to last post
1 487
Can't Print Emails by Al
I have Windows Vista Home Premium 64K and a HP Photosmart 2610. For the last 2-3 weeks I have not been able to print emails - printing worked well before. The printer works well for all other programs. Any suggestion on how to resolve this? Thanks
June 18th 10 08:01 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 424
receive but can't send emails by brewbob
I have checked everything that I know this was working just a day ago using bellsouth.net on a wireless connection in a rv park we arrived a two days ago this is the error message The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E please...
June 18th 10 02:26 PM
by Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\) Go to last post
3 658
I can send messeges by my notebook by Luis González
I´ve made the change, but with de samen result. My ACER 6930, is very rare. The messeges that I send, dont appear in the notebook, but in my desk PC and in my ACER 1690, they appear. I´m trying with the Official repesentative of ACER in Montevideo, but they aplied formatl in april 15, with the same result. At first, the notebook ACER 6930, worked very good. But with de updates, that dayly...
June 18th 10 02:16 PM
by Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\) Go to last post
1 276
Email by Milgwn
I can receiving emails on my primary email address but not on my secondary addresses ( all are @tiscali.co.uk). I know I should have received mail secondary addresses and everything was fine until about a month ago. As a test I can send mail from secondary addresses to primary address. I have checked account properties which seem ok. No error messages only 'No New Messages'. Can anyone help...
June 18th 10 11:31 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 307
Can receive e-mails but cannot send any.... by Elizabeth Baumgartner
I have everything set up for my e-mails to get sent in from my AIM account but when i go to send an e-mail this is what i get Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'pop.aim.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid command', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Please, Please, Please help me. I'm trying to respond to an ad on craiglist.
June 18th 10 04:44 AM
by Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\) Go to last post
1 262
tools by ccbaker
I had to send an e-mail with read receipt option but now I cant remove it. I click on it but it stays. What do I do to remove so every e-mail i send doesnt ask for one? -- cc
June 18th 10 12:05 AM
by mac Go to last post
2 290
GMAIL & IMAP by lilclicka
Please help me with the following X Send Message(s) using 'imap.gmail.com' Failed Local Area Network X Move sent message(s) to 'Sent Items' folder Failed Local Area Network Download all messages from Gmail Warning Local Area Network Header download for the '' folder did not complete. Could not select '' on the IMAP server. You might try refreshing your folder list to synchronize with the IMAP...
June 17th 10 11:49 PM
by Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\) Go to last post
1 247
EMAIL SEND/RECEIVE by waratah
Unable to do so get ERR message: " Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid user/password', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92. Have input my info into the setting up account section, without luck. Recently resolved a 2wire modem problem where the modem ...
June 17th 10 11:45 PM
by Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\) Go to last post
1 382
Cannot send or receive emails by smidb
When I try to send or receive emails I get a security box appear asking me for my user name and password. When I have typed in the information, the box disappears only to reappear a few seconds later. An error message then appears - Account: 'mail.talktalk.net', Server: 'mail.talktalk.net', Protocol:Pop3,Server Response:'-Err Authentication failed', Port:110, Secure (SSL): No,Server Error...
June 17th 10 11:43 PM
by Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\) Go to last post
4 413
sending dvd recording by terry uldriks
If you make a recording on a dvd, how do you send them by e-mail or store it.
June 17th 10 08:24 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
1 241
No Inbox for imported messages from another account by jh123789
I wanted to receive my work email through my windows mail. Once completed, windows mail imported my sent and deleted messages from my work email. However, there is no inbox. None of the messages that I have in my work inbox were imported to my windows mail. Any suggestions?
June 17th 10 05:10 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 241
cant open windows mail by jenny
I can not open my windows mail. am getting an error message when i ttry to open see descr below: Winmail.exe (0x8007000E) All my emails gone. Can someone help. I read a few threads on here. I have deletd the latest updates but this has not done anythng.
June 17th 10 05:08 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 290
messages reçus by Motopo
Salut La boite de réception indique entre parenthèses le nombre de message reçus et non lus ; depuis peu je ne peux pas les lire tous et il reste 2 messages à lire mais inaccessibles, nul part, même en courriers phishing, indésirable... Que faire pour retrouver les messages ou remettre le compteur à 0 ? Merci
June 17th 10 04:56 PM
by Luc Go to last post
1 237
Won't send! by gregyz6
I have been trying to troubleshoot using information from these threads. No luck. Here's my error message: The connection to the server has failed. Subject '', Account: 'mail.carolgregory.com', Server: 'smtp.carolgregory.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Thanks for the help!
June 17th 10 03:29 PM
by Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\) Go to last post
6 310
unable to send and recieve messages by [email protected]
unable to send and recieve messages using windows mail. have entered all correct incomming and out going accounts. keep getting an error message which is The host 'onwight.net' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'onwight.net', Server: 'onwight.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number:...
June 17th 10 03:26 PM
by Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\) Go to last post
1 234
please help by No Name
please help sad i want microft.public.windowe.vista.mail
June 17th 10 03:17 PM
by Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\) Go to last post
1 246
new modum, can't send e-mail by BrianG[_3_]
Hi, I had to get a new modum yesterday. Now I cannot send mail from my primary account, help please.... The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the...
June 17th 10 03:15 PM
by Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\) Go to last post

From The