Nvida Quadro NVS120M Card by Bachrach, Daniel A
I have a Dell D820 laptop with a Nvidia Quadro NVS 120M card in it. Under RC1 Nvidia released drivers for the card but I still couldn't get two monitors to fuction all the time. It was hit or miss. Under RC2 Nvidia hasn't released drivers that will work with this card so I'm using the MS drivers. However, I still can't get both monitors to show the display. The system sees the card, the...
November 7th 06 07:36 PM
by Rodrigo Canas, MCP Go to last post
1 143
Help RocketRaid 2302 Bios wont update - "version match" by backert1
Hello, I am having a really frustraing time installing a RacketRaid 2302 RAID card in Vista Ultimate 64 bit. The new 64 bit drivers install perfectly well and runn fine. I want to update the RR card bios from v2.2 to the new version 2.3 as the boot up time is supposed to be much shorted among other improvements. There are of course two options; 1) use the highpoint provided hptflash.exe file...
November 18th 08 05:23 PM
by backert1 Go to last post
2 323
multimedia keyboard by backo
i have microsoft multimedia keyboard but multimedia key dont work in vista, need help plz...
September 3rd 06 05:59 PM
by backo Go to last post
0 496
Is my HDD fubar? by backudog
my pc, CPU: (Quad-Core)Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme QX6850 @ 3.00GHz 1333FSB 8MB L2 Cache 64-bit * CD: LiteOn LH-20A1H 20X Double Layer DVD+-RW Super Allwrite + Lightscribe Technology * FAN: INTEL LGA775 CERTIFIED CPU FAN & HEATSINK + 3 EXTRA CASE FANS * HDD: Single Hard Drive (200GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 8MB Cache 7200RPM HDD * MOTHERBOARD: (Quad-Core Supports) Asus P5N-E nForce 650i SLI Chipset...
August 30th 07 12:28 PM
by PvdG42 Go to last post
7 132
Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet Nic by Bad Dog Running
I play on a mud (it is a text based game) and tend to idle when im at work. When I come back home my computer is in a sleep type mode and the Ethernet card is also put into a sleep type mode and i lose connection to my game. how do i fix this so the computer does not go into sleep at all ever or interupt the ethernet card?
July 16th 08 02:11 PM
by Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k) Go to last post
1 170
Mouse Settings by Bad Pom
I changed the speed of my mouse but every time I shut down and log back on it resets to the factory slow speed. Does anyone know how to stop this? Thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 9th 07 03:00 AM
by Corrvan Go to last post
16 172
Multi Monitors Mirrored Desktop PC by bad2
Hi I was wondering how i can Mirror my 2 monitors on a desktop PC. I have only found articles on how to do it for Mobile PC. THanks,
December 30th 07 09:03 AM
by DevilsPGD Go to last post
1 141
Multi-Monitor Video Card that Supports Aero? by [email protected]
Right now I run a Matrox Parhelia 128mb card and makes use of a 3 monitor setup. Does anyone know a multi-monitor video card that will do this and has the requirements needed to run the Aero interface?
January 28th 07 04:04 PM
by digitall Go to last post
1 155
FDTI USB To Serial drivers cause BSOD by baddawgg
I have several devices that use the FDTI chip to create a serial port. One or two work but when I install all my serial devices (I have five) I get a BSOD. Everything worked fine in XP.
August 28th 06 02:55 PM
by baddawgg Go to last post
0 798
FDTI Serial chip/driver causes BSOD by baddawgg
I have five devices that use FDTI serial chips. when I try to connect more than one or two of them (it varies--not consistant) I get a BSOD and have to use system restore to get running again. I got the signed driver from fdtichips.com for XP.
August 29th 06 07:27 PM
by Marco Kühnel Go to last post
1 636
Safely Remove Hardware by Bado86
When I connect any usb device, Safely Remove Hardware icon doesn't appear. It is not hidden in notification arae.What is the problem? I can't remove my hardwares safely.
February 5th 08 03:31 PM
by Bado86 Go to last post
4 156
Missing drive letter causing big Windows problems by badun
I used partitioning software (Partition Commander) in Vista to adjust the size between two partitions on HD0. It failed during the operation, however. I was able to load Windows using their recovery CD and found that the physical changes hadn't been committed. Unfortunately, it removed the drive letter from the Vista Windows partition. I originally was dual-booting with XP on 'C' and Vista...
August 9th 07 02:14 PM
by badun Go to last post
0 114
increase volume by baejor
anyone know how i can increase the volume that my notebook plays back at? i have an aspire 5050, have tried to download the new realtek drivers that i was told about in a previous thread (but to no avail) and subsequently reinstalled the original driver. the windows master volume doesnt get loud enough, wmp doesnt get loud enough if i adjust its sliders as well, and i have to use the old...
October 23rd 09 12:54 AM
by skatterbraine Go to last post
4 175
DVD Drive Disappeared after I did some Maintenance by bagassa
Hello everyone, After I did some cleanup & maintenance, my Vista (Business) computer could no longer see my DVD/CD-ROM drive. The "device manager" utility gives me this error message (even after trying to update the driver): "A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)"
November 2nd 08 09:33 PM
by ster Go to last post
6 371
Did I just turn off my CD/DVD drive? by Bagelman
I had just got done fending off a virus on my computer (vista home premium, 32bit). Had to uninstall/reinstall QuickBooks because it wasn't working. I also went through and cleaned up everything I could from the computer, and turned off anything I thought was unneccessary. QB got through with the installation, but is not on my computer anywhere (I've checked everything I know how to check), and...
March 20th 10 10:30 PM
by TheDuck[_2_] Go to last post
4 513
Did I just turn off my CD/DVD drive? by Bagelman
I had just got done fending off a virus on my computer (vista home premium, 32bit). Had to uninstall/reinstall QuickBooks because it wasn't working. I also went through and cleaned up everything I could from the computer, and turned off anything I thought was unneccessary. QB got through with the installation, but is not on my computer anywhere (I've checked everything I know how to check), and...
March 10th 10 01:26 PM
by Bagelman Go to last post
0 276
bluetooth headset working good but microphone isn't by Bajwa
I have bluetooth headset of NIKKAI model # BES005 from maplin electronics. I have successfully paired it with my laptop and I can hear sounds but there is problem with its mic. Though it is properly installed and showing message that bluetooth microphone is working. But infect it is not working. I have checked this bluetooth headset with Windows Xp on my other laptop and it works fine, I...
March 20th 07 05:23 PM
by Bajwa Go to last post
2 122
problem in Vista home Premium using bluetooth headset by Bajwa
hi, I have gotten new laptop sony vaio with built in bluetooth with Vista home premium. and also bought bluetooth headset of NIKKAI model # BES005 from maplin electronics. I have successfully paired it with my laptop and I can hear sounds but there is problem with its mic. Though it is properly installed but mic is not working. I have checked this bluetooth headset with Windows Xp on my...
March 19th 07 09:00 PM
by Bajwa Go to last post
0 94
External Multi-Format DVD Recorder-Memorex MRX-530LE by bakerdmw
I purchased the above external drive so it would be easier to make copies of dvd's. My HP notebook PC has not worked properly since I tried to install the software that came with the external dvd recorder-Nero. When I put the software disk into the PC's drive it was not even recognized. Now I get a constant message that windows is looking to install the driver for new hardware-the...
November 24th 08 06:47 PM
by Carey Frisch [MVP] Go to last post
1 330
hp color laserjet 2840 vista 64 bit driver by [email protected]
Just to let people know, I got printing working on the "hp color laserjet 2840" by installing the "HP Universal Print Driver for Windows x64 - PostScript" driver. http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=445197&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=445194&swLang=8&taskId=135&swEnvOID=2100
July 31st 07 03:22 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post

From The