  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Microsoft Office Keyboard RT9450 by dieter1[_2_]
Dear Cenfus thank You for answer to mee! 1)I meant to the key for scrool windows from keyboard . 2)I install Intellitipe pro version 7 and select "Digital Media Pro" 'but key scrool is not work . 3)I don't understand from where site i can download AutoHotKey ,if You can help me with this. Waits in order to your answer.
March 29th 10 12:54 PM
by Cenfus[_5_] Go to last post
1 332
Display Adapters by lexi90
A few days ago my computer managed to get a virus...well something happened that set my anti-virus blocking everything it needed to run properly. Whatever it was that happened resulted in me having to format my hard-drive and re-instal my opperating system (Windows Vista Premium x64 bit). Everything seems to be fine other than the fact that in Device Adapters it seems to be showing up that my...
March 24th 10 07:18 PM
by Michael Go to last post
2 332
DVD+R vs DVD+RW by JamesJ[_4_]
Is there a difference between DVD+R and DVD+RW? Seems when I burn to a DVD+R I'm unable to erase the disc. I am told that it is Write-Protected by Vista Basic when I try to re-format it. But I'm able to erase and re-format the DVD+RW. James
January 10th 10 09:41 PM
by jellygator Go to last post
6 332
Ram & performance by JB[_5_]
Hello Vista 32 bit I've just upgraded my laptop to 4 Gb RAM. Haven't seen any difference. Can anyone point me in the right direction how to optimize my system for the 4 gb ram. I saw somewhere that the pagefile should be in a separate partition, another mentioned windows managed setting. All very confusing. Thanks Jen
June 27th 09 02:15 PM
by Curious[_4_] Go to last post
7 332
partitioning by elfiidler[_7_]
hi, i would like to create a partition on my hd. I have 2 drives- a recovery drive with 10 gigs and a normal c: drive with 140 gigs and 55 gigabyte spare. i want to make a partition on my c: drive of 27 gigs to install ubuntu but every method i try doesnt work. i tried left clicking on "computer" and clicking manage,then disk management and left clicking on the drive i want to shrink and...
May 28th 09 10:58 PM
by Donald McDaniel[_4_] Go to last post
4 332
Mouse Defaults when Running as Admin by bloomers
Hi I am runnig Windows Vista Enterprise and I have an intellimouse optical. I have the two side buttons set up as cut and paste. When I run an application as administrator, the side buttons do not seem to do anything. What do I need to do to set the button actions for admin? Glenn
November 26th 08 01:32 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
4 332
Motherboard Chipset upgrade by cutchips
I have an Asus P5Q-E running Vista 64. Is upgrading the motherboard chipset worth the risk, generally speaking ? -- cutchips
November 26th 08 02:33 PM
by Tom Lake[_2_] Go to last post
8 332
Dell AXIM X5 Advanced and Vista by Lancex95
Today somebody gave me a perfectly great working Dell Axim X5 (the advanced version) since they were getting rid of alot of stuff and i figured id take it off their hands. well i hooked it up to my laptop to sync it, but it doesnt recognize/support this device i guess. is there any way i can get support for it? and also anywhere i can figure out how to hook it up to a wirless internet on another...
November 16th 08 05:30 AM
by Tom Lake[_2_] Go to last post
2 332
SmartAX MT841 (DSL Modem) by Rik Deb
In Vista I am unable to install SmartAX MT841, which is a DSL Modem. Thus I am unable to connect to internet. Even I tried with driver disk by installing ..exe file, but some how that driver is also not getting installed. Please let me know how do I install it?
June 1st 09 05:34 PM
by helper Go to last post
1 332
using the Recovery Discs by TECHNICALLYanIDIOT!!!
i totally wiped out my hard drive INCLUDING THE OPERATING SYSTEM!!! do the discs have the necessary tools and programs to get EVERYTHING back?!?!?!?!? HOW????????? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME!
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 6th 08 01:21 PM
by tomitzaurus Go to last post
10 332
Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 by Walter Blanchard [WalterB]
Has anyone been able to the the Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 installed on Vista x64? -- ______________________________ Walter B walterbtampabayrrcom ______________________________
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 31st 07 02:09 PM
by TWild Go to last post
16 332
Changing display settings via registry by Hiren Mehta
How to change the display settings(namely,the screen area/resolution (in pixels) and the color depth(in bits) by using the registry) in Vista Ultimate? I have the Intel 82810 chipset graphics controller in my motherboard.Yeah,I know as per Vista's HCL(the last time I checked,about 2 weeks ago),it has an `unconfirmed` status of support under Vista.I can make use of the Windows XP drivers...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 5th 07 07:07 AM
by Hiren Mehta Go to last post
11 332
Switching Between Computers... by Nicholas Diamantides
Hi, I wanted to ask someone if they knew of a computer hardware product that would let you switch between Two desktops while running on the same monitor. Someone I used to know had one but I forgot the name of the product. If someone knows can you please post it. Thanks!!
January 9th 07 04:10 PM
by Jdr Go to last post
5 332
RealTek with no sound by [email protected]
I've been trying to get sound on my Vista machine to work for a couple of days. I have an ASUS A7V8X-X mother board running an AMD Athlon 2600+ processer. The sound card is a AC97 RealTek. What's odd is that the sound originally worked after the Vista install, which as a clean install onto a new HD. At some point, the sound stopped working. I went through installing all sorts of sound...
November 29th 08 05:19 AM
by Snidley W. Go to last post
8 332
Help with DVD Drive by Paul
After upgrading to Vista Business, I was presented with a window that "Sonic Solutions DLA" was incompatible with the current OS and was being disabled. Although the DVD drive was still working, the windows continued to pop up every few seconds. Update driver was unsuccessful, indicating I had the most up to date drivers available. The driver details showed two disabled Sonic Solutions...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 23rd 07 03:22 AM
by erica Go to last post
14 332
Confused Btwn 64 or 32 bit!!! by jeyessh
Hello, I'm gonna purchase a new system! I'm planning to have a 4 gigs of RAM! I've heard many of my friends say that 64 bit utilizes 4 gigs of RAM better than 32 bit. Is is true?? And i am confused between choosing the Intel Core2Duo 3.0 and Intel Core2Quad 2.4! Both are arnd the same price here! I don't plan to overclock my processor!
November 13th 08 08:00 PM
by jeyessh Go to last post
4 331
Realtek HD Audio & Xbox 360 Input problems by njay
Hello all, first off: Gigabyte x48 DQ6 with SPDIF IN Bracket now for the problem: the hd audio manager sees that i gets an input from the xbox on audio
November 29th 08 04:16 PM
by njay Go to last post
4 331
Ultima and 4 GB RAM - miss 1 GB by Matthias Muecke
Hello, I have a Gigabyte mainboard with 4 * 1 GB RAM modules. When I start the PC I get the message 4 GB - memory okay. When I start Vista Ultima, Vista showes only 3071 MB. I miss 1 GB. Where is it? The graficcard is A NVidia 7600 with 256 MB. Any idea?
February 26th 07 01:03 PM
by Matthias Muecke Go to last post
3 331
Windows Update Agere system PCI modem driver keep disappearing by GT
I downloaded the Agere system pci modem driver in Windows and never had a problem with driver but this month the agere system pci modem driver keep disappearing and it's gone. I remove the driver and can't get the driver using Windows Update. How do i download the driver again in Windows Update?
November 18th 08 03:26 PM
by GT Go to last post
8 331
XPost: Dual monitor problem intel 82852/82855 chipset/video card by Linus Schroeder
Hi NG, I use a Dell Latitude D400 notebook with the mentioned chipset. Basically Vista RC1 and Final are running (without Aero of course). In the display settings I check "Extend the desktop onto this monitor" and "This is my main monitor" for the second (external) monitor. After applying this setting only the internal monitor is running. If I try "Extend the desktop onto this monitor" only it...
December 8th 08 08:58 PM
by iamstubb Go to last post

From The