Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Windows Movie Maker Green Block? by Desirae
Every time I publish a video it saves the finished movie with a split horizontally through the video and the bottom half is completely green. This also squishes the movie. Does anyone know how I can fix that?
June 18th 08 08:48 AM
by Desirae Go to last post
2 179
Media Center: "No pictures were found" but they're really there! by Jeffrey Oliver
When I attempt to browse my picture library in media center, I can see all of the folder names that are in my "Pictures" library. When I open one of the folders however (to view the .jpg's inside it) I get a "No pictures were found" message. This is very strange because if I open WMP11 and browse my picture by folder I can view them just fine. And all of there pictures are right there in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 18th 08 05:08 AM
by Ramesh, MS-MVP[_2_] Go to last post
10 307
syncing device by imastar
when i connect my mp3 player i do not see it in the sync list, does anyone know how i can get it to work?? Thanks
June 18th 08 03:39 AM
by imastar Go to last post
0 145
Jumping music in windows vista by Richard
When i use windows vista and any browser or media player library when i scroll the music jumps and slows down,im on a vista hombasic maching with 1.5gb of ram an ati radeon 5000 series and a celeron d processor Thanks for any help
June 18th 08 01:34 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
6 210
Windows Movie Maker Publish error by Vincent
I have this problem when i publish and then it said that wmm stoped responding Can anyone help me?
June 17th 08 08:24 PM
by On Request Go to last post
2 112
Uploading Digital Video by Scooter
Somebody help me! I uploaded digital video to Moviemaker and it shows up in clips and it's doubled...two of the same clip next to each other for the entire length of the video. Obviously, I'm new to this. Did I upload it wrong or is their a way to see the entire video not cut into clips? And is there a way to copy it to DVD in its full length without having to deal with each clip?
June 17th 08 05:53 PM
by Scooter Go to last post
0 98
selecting pictures from multiple folders? by lfr115
Can anyone tell me how I can select pictures from different folders to print onto one page? I have done this before, but I cannot remember how I did it!!! -- lfr115
June 17th 08 04:20 PM
by lfr115 Go to last post
0 130
How to convert .acm? by John
I have old cd's with some demos on them. Was able to rip to laptop with Vista using WinAmp, but all come up .acm. Nothing seems to recognize them to allow me to convert to mp3. Suggestions? I can play the file with Jet Audio, trying on Ifranview causes pops and hesitations. So they can be played.
June 17th 08 03:12 PM
by maher77 Go to last post
1 117
emailing pictures by jstcat
simply trying to email a picture from "my pictures"....I get a message which says 'sorry, no profile has been found' (or something close to that) then it says to get a profile I should click on the mail icon in the control panel -- I've sent many pictures in the past without getting this message and I don't know what they mean by a "profile" or "mail icon...control panel" help please --...
June 17th 08 03:09 PM
by maher77 Go to last post
1 124
Vista Media Center Cannot find Codecs by Andy
OK, I have Windows Vista Ultimate x64 edition, I have installed all of the latest updates from microsoft, and I cannot get Windows Media Center to play an AVI file encoded with DivX or Xvid. I have installed the respective codecs, FFDshow, etc, and nothing. The files play fine in every other media player i have installed (notably VLC and WMP) but in media center, it just refuses to find the...
June 17th 08 08:37 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
2 99
Print date picture was taken on picture by Carol
I have Windows Photo Gallery and Hp Photosmart printer. I need the date the picture was taken printed on the picture for a legal reason. How do I do this. I can get the picture on the screen with the date but it does not print. -- Thanx to all who can help me. Carol
June 17th 08 05:41 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
3 91
Media Player by augustday
DVD inserted (shows DVD RW Drive (E) and name of DVD. It is only playing sideshow in full screen, and I don't see anything to let me click to see individual pictures or to print pictures. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- augustday Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
June 17th 08 04:27 AM
by augustday Go to last post
0 91
Importing Issues by Heather
when i try to import anything, picture, video, or audio, i get a message similar to "C:\Users\Public\Videos\Sample Videos\Butterfly.wmv could not be imported. Unspecified error" occasionaly it will say it cannot be imported because it is not indexed, but it's stopped doing that. i tried restarting my computer and reapair-installing the program. help?
June 17th 08 02:54 AM
by Heather Go to last post
0 136
Windows Media Centre Crashing by tin'a beans
Hi, I have a new computer with Vista on it. Windows Media Centre crashes every time I try to use it. I can play video's, CD's etc through Windows Media Player but if I try and do anything through the Media Centre it closes down. I get no error messages it just starts to play or it lets me nagivate to something and then just closes down. It seems to be timed rather than a certain event...
June 17th 08 12:07 AM
by tin'a beans Go to last post
0 103
Chage picture formas by JJ
How do you change a picture format from a .mix file to a .jpeg file that will not open in Paint? -- JJ
June 16th 08 07:29 PM
by meerkat[_5_] Go to last post
1 139
avi problems by avi problems
how come when i play avi files the audio plays but the video dont? can anyone help?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 16th 08 06:49 PM
by Zoloft Go to last post
14 202
Vista Photo Gallery - Slideshow by Armpit
When viewing photos in the slideshow mode they become very pixelated - if viewing in the preview mode or on another programme ie Office photo manager they are fine. How do I resolve this issue ? Thanks - Paul
June 16th 08 06:46 PM
by Armpit Go to last post
0 118
problem playing (reading) cd's recorded in a XP system by vedam
PROBLEM reading in discs in live format from XP system. CD’s with files transferred in an XP system hang INSPIRON 1720. There is no error return and the drive seems to be active. To recover system control the drive has to be unloaded manually.
June 16th 08 11:52 AM
by vedam Go to last post
0 133
Photo printing wizard by Teriel9
Does Vista retain the Photo Pronting Wizard that XP has got and if so how do I access it please. Thanks Teriel9
June 16th 08 10:40 AM
by Teriel9 Go to last post
2 143
Vista Windows Movie Maker - black screen in published videos by The Shekinah
When I publish a video with WMM in Vista, the resulting file has audio but no video. I've tried publishing to both AVI and WMV, I've tried disabling all video filters, and I've gone through the steps to remove the Indio codec... still no luck. WMM displays the source files and preview video perfectly; it's just the published one that's messed up. After this I'm going to start using...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 16th 08 03:30 AM
by Tech50 Go to last post

From The