Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
problems sending e mail through windows mail by nicola tahan
im having problems trying to send e mail through my aol account but it keeps saying i have invalid account why is it doing this please can you help me thanks very much
January 19th 09 07:27 PM
by nicola tahan Go to last post
0 276
Cannot delete contacts from windows mail by border
I cannot get a contact removed from my maillist. I have tried all ordinary means....with the menu in the contact group and with the delete key. I get an error message that "Windows Explorer has stopped working", followed by "Windows Explorer is restarting" and the window for the contacts closes. I have tried loading Windows Regcure...it finds 1300 registration errors and repairs 32, but wants 3o...
January 19th 09 07:18 PM
by border Go to last post
0 290
getting mail by No Name
what do i do to get this to work.
January 19th 09 06:44 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 347
E-mail transmission stalled --Can't delete! by jwpiper7
Tried to send an attachment in e-mail that was too large (33MG) and now it keeps trying to send (4 days) - can't delete it. How to fix this? -- jwpiper7 Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
January 19th 09 06:43 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 305
Windows Mail accounts by John
How do you set up a second account to view mail in their own inbox? I am the default mail account and my wife is the secondary account. But it shows both of our mail in the same inbox. Is there a way to seperate it?
January 19th 09 05:38 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 262
Spelling check in windows mail by smirnie
Ik probeer een automatische spellingscontrole in te stellen bij Windows mail. ik selecteer: Extra Opties Spelling en ik vink "Altijd spelling controleren voor verzenden" aan Dit lukt perfect maar bij taal kan ik geen Nederlands selecteren. HGoe kan
January 19th 09 05:36 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 254
"out-of-office" reply by On the Lake
In the past, I have indicated to senders that I am away from my computer from a certain date to a certain date. I can't remember how I did it. Help! -- Kent
January 19th 09 05:35 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
1 300
Security Disclaimer by Jim McColl[_2_]
I am involved with a volunteer organization and our board would like to automatically add the following security disclaimer to certain emails: "This email and any associated files may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you received this email in error, you may not reproduce, distribute or otherwise disclose the contents of this email; please destroy it immediately and...
January 19th 09 05:34 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 287
I can recieve, but not send e-mails by Keanu
Windows mail has recently been having trouble sending mail. I can recieve it, but can't send. I recently added a wireless router to my home, and when the computer is plugged into the router, I can't send. If the computer is plugged directly into the modem, I can send. When using other web-based e-mail accounts, I can send just fine. The problem is only with Windows Mail. Here's the...
January 19th 09 05:21 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
5 339
I can get email but can not send email with Winndows Mail by jagator15
I get the following error: The connection to the server has failed. Subject ' We Missed You!', Account: 'pop.juno.com', Server: 'authsmtp.juno.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
January 19th 09 05:18 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 318
Expanding a Group in the To: box by Godfrey
I use Windows Mail (which is effectively Outlook Express) in Windows Vista. I have various groups set up in my Contacts list. Occasionally I need to send an email to a particular group, but excluding one of its members. When I put the group name in the To: box, is there some way of expanding the group name into individual names so I can delete one of them?
January 19th 09 05:01 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 258
e-mail not working by lingerieatgorgeous
I have three e-mail accounts with one of them being the default account. I have recently set up a new website with all three e-mail addresses attached, and working ok - until last week. First of all i could only receive email but couldn't sent, but now i cannot do either. I keep getting the following error: Account: 'mail.lingerieatgorgeous.co.uk', Server:...
January 19th 09 04:56 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 262
impossible recevoir mes mails by fredova
Bonjour, Je ne peux pas recevoir d'email j'ai toujours un message d'erreur : " Compte : 'pop.cegetel.net', Serveur : 'pop.cegetel.net', Protocole : POP3, Port : 110, Sécurisé (SSL) : Non, Numéro d'erreur : 0x800CCC19" j'ai contacté mon fournisseur qui m'a signalé une erreur de microsoft que dois-je faire? tous les paramètres sont bons. je reçois mes e-mail sur mon autre boîte qui n'est pas top...
January 19th 09 01:52 PM
by fredova Go to last post
0 255
message d'erreur by Laurent CASSAGNE
Bonjour, J'ai souvent comme message : Votre serveur a mis fin à la connexion de manière inattendue. Les causes possibles peuvent être des problèmes au niveau du serveur ou du réseau, ou une trop longue période d'inactivité. Objet ' .', Compte : 'Courrier de ', Serveur : 'smtp.neuf.fr', Protocole : SMTP, Port : 25, Sécurisé (SSL) : Non, Erreur de socket : 10053, Numéro...
January 19th 09 01:39 PM
by Laurent CASSAGNE Go to last post
0 281
message d'erreur by Laurent CASSAGNE
Bonjour, J'ai souvent comme message d' erreur : Votre serveur a mis fin à la connexion de manière inattendue. Les causes possibles peuvent être des problèmes au niveau du serveur ou du réseau, ou une trop longue période d'inactivité. Objet ' .', Compte : 'Courrier de ', Serveur : 'smtp.neuf.fr', Protocole : SMTP, Port : 25, Sécurisé (SSL) : Non, Erreur de socket :...
January 19th 09 01:37 PM
by Laurent CASSAGNE Go to last post
0 276
Some keys in my keyboard won´t correspond by Pedro Alfredo Pérez-Butler
Some characters or symbols in my key board are missplaced. When I press some keys of an specific character a different one is written. It only happens when with the mail, there is no problem when I use Words. I changed the language but remains the same. Help! Thank you!
January 19th 09 01:26 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 306
Empty emails by Ilze
All the new emails I receive have no content. It shows that there's a new email but with no subject or where the email came from, only the time and date sent and received. When I try to open the emails, there's no content. Please help!
January 19th 09 01:25 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 257
inter partition large file transfer problem by [email protected]
When i try to copy a file 300MB from one location say Local Disk:D to Local Disk:E the computer freezes. So as to tackle the problem i tried to analyze the disk writing characteristic by looking at resource monitor. i have Windows vista OS. during the transfer it transfers certain amount of data then the orange light indicating the harddisk level in the CPU stop to blink ie it remains glowing....
January 19th 09 01:23 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 261
oceane [email protected] by oceane
comment puis-je avoir les messages en français
January 19th 09 12:16 PM
by oceane Go to last post
0 331
cannot send emails by rubes