  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
widescreen by PaulM
I just bought a 19in widescreen monitor and can not get the 1440x900 with Vista.. Yes I installed the monitor driver. Radeon x600 card (256m) -- -------- Paul -------- www.paulsxp.com www.paulsxp.com/forums
August 30th 06 11:56 PM
by PaulM Go to last post
4 623
Sitecom wl-141 driver? by Radexx
I have a sitecom wl-141 wireles network adapter, but i can't get it to work. After installing the driver I got a error message that says something like: A problem encountered with installing, can't load the driver. I know sitecom doesn't support Vista, but how can i get my wireless adapter to work with vista?
September 10th 06 01:15 PM
by Radexx Go to last post
0 623
Scanner worked in Beta2 but not in Rc1 by Jason
My HP scanjet 4600 doesnt work in RC1 but worked perfectly in Beta2. The HP software wont even attempt to load and the Windows fax and scan gives an error. It can do a preview scan so I know the system can control the scanner. But if I try to "scan" it gives error: "Error applying settings to driver" Any ideas?
September 10th 06 06:59 PM
by Jason Go to last post
0 621
Monitor not recognized after SP1 upgrade by Tomb
I have a nasty problem with my monitor not being detected after the SP1 upgrade. During the upgrade, the New Device Was found dialog came up and started looking for my monitor (Sony GDM-W900). It couldn't find it so I told it "Don't ask me again" Well, everything seemed OK until I tried to assign a profile to the monitor. The monitor was not present in the Color management settings. So, I...
April 6th 08 04:20 AM
by Quaoar[_2_] Go to last post
4 620
Cannot access files in Vista hard drive by Ande
HI I bought compaq laptop which has vista home premium installed. Laptop got problem and its not working. My Hard drive has importent data in it, i removed teh hard drive and connected to other laptop(Vista OS installed) with USB. Iam able to open the hard drive, but Iam unable to see any files in it. Folder strucure exists. But files in folders doesnt exist.
September 30th 08 08:39 PM
by Leo Go to last post
4 620
Problem Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 - Bluetooth by mark
Subject: Problem Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 - Bluetooth Message: When the mouse is put on the charge pad its green light pulses 8 times slowly. Then a red light flashes continuously and rapidly. The mouse's NIMH battery does not charge except for a few minutes of use. Even when the mouse is left on the pad overnight. The obvious deduction, the mouse is only charging during slow...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 8th 10 05:27 PM
by tridy[_6_] Go to last post
13 619
Media Related STOP error 0x00000050 crash by davior1414
Hi All, I have Ultimate RTM installed on my laptop running a GeForce Go 7600 graphics card and am getting a blue screen of death (BSOD) whenever I attempt to run any media related application (such as media center, media player, MS games such as Chess Titans, Texas Hol'em etc). The Stop i am receiving (I had to disable automatic restart in vista to read the blue screen error) is STOP error...
February 4th 07 04:30 AM
by davior1414 Go to last post
0 614
Can't Installed Windows Vista Starter by SpritersGM
I'm trying to reformat my pc from Windows XP to Windows Vista Starter. when but. i'm getting Over Frequency Error when the Installation complete i keep trying to reformat like 3 times but. its always say Over Frequency, Please Help Me :cry: Thanks (Sorry My English Bad) :confused: i'm Running AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3200+
November 30th 08 12:13 PM
by Adam Rothfuss Go to last post
3 612
Display adapter - Not enough free resources Code 12 by Bob354
Look under the topic: "Nforce 430, onboard sound card and video card issues" I posted a possible answer to the problem (it may not work for you, but it can't hurt to try). "PTaylor" wrote: This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12) If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other
September 8th 06 06:13 AM
by Bob354 Go to last post
0 610
Does anyone know if The Nvidia 6600 series choips work now? by
Hi I Have a nvidia 6600 256mb card I was wondering if anyone was able to get it to boot in Vista RC-1 with aero glass interface in normal windows mode with the lastest nvidia 93 series drivers ?
September 9th 06 06:38 AM
by Len Mattix Go to last post
4 609
Can delete programs by danhiman
So I can not delete some, a lot of programs, i would go through control panel, and it says it can not delete, it might already be deleted, but it really is not. I would go to file location, and same thing. I tried using bit defender file shredder, and no good. I run Win Vista Home prem, 64 bit. I have been having problems when trying to close a large program, if i request to close the program to...
May 1st 10 12:46 AM
by Michael Go to last post
2 608
ac'97 realtek sound card (onboard) code39 problem by Niko
After a lot of reinstallations and reboots the problem remains unsolved, doesn't matter where from I installing it (from windows update, cd, or downloaded from site of manufacture, latest driver). Device status message: "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to...
September 6th 06 03:22 AM
by Keith Schaefer Go to last post
2 607
December 6th 06 02:40 AM
by Phil Go to last post
10 607
Exclamation
Usb Not Recognized by SHAKESGAR
Hi everyone :) I'm having a serious problem with a ''USB NOT RECOGNIZED ERROR'' whenever i plug a usb device into any of the four usb ports on my laptop. This started happening about a week ago and i've since being trying all sorts to fix this issue. I'm using a laptop Fujitsu siemens amilo li 1718 Vista home premium 32 bit Processor - genuine intel(R) CPU T2130 @1.86 GHz 1.87 GHz Ram - 1918 Mb
April 15th 10 04:20 AM
by SHAKESGAR Go to last post
2 606
Sata Drivers - New Hope! by tonya
I am running Vista Beta 2 build 5384 using an old MSI motherboard. When I installed Vista, my SATA onboard drivers stopped working (Promise FastTrak 376 type), as did the third IDE port. No amount of reinstalling drivers worked. Then I came across an IDE card from Maxtor called the SATA/150 which was in the box of a new HD I bought for my daughter. Out of curiosity, I installed that on my...
August 29th 06 10:09 AM
by tonya Go to last post
0 606
SpeedTouch 330 USB ADSL Modem Driver by kamesh192
"John Barnett MVP" wrote: I had replied to this one, but it seems to have diappeared. My speedtouch 330 is running fine on Vista, even using the older drivers supplied from my ISP's CD. Do you have a network card on your PC? If so has Vista recognised it.? I had a similar where i could install the speedtouch software but then it
August 29th 06 08:20 PM
by kamesh192 Go to last post
0 605
Can not set 1080i using NVIDIA Vista Drivers on a dual boot machin by Nathan
Hi - Asked the NVIDIA help site but got a "Beta = no can help" responce so any ideas would be welcome! ================== I have a 6200TC in a Home Theater PC connected using Component to a Plasma TV. The HTPC is a Dual Boot (XP using Forceware 84.21 and Vista Beta 2 using the Vista Beta 2 drivers). The XP envoronment is working fine with a 1080i setting and overscan changes to fit the...
August 29th 06 10:07 PM
by JW Go to last post
3 605
DEAR MR BILL G MICROSOFT CO. by new york
Windows vista is not A $50 OR $100 OR $150 OPERATING SYS , ITS IN THE $250 RANGE AND U CAN GIVE TECH S TO OEM V OF VISTA ? All over the world pepole installing VISTA and it crashing up becouse of the drivers thats windows install ! NO ONE TESTED BEFOR RELESING VISTA OUT ? WHY SO MANY PROBLEMS W COMPABILITY ? BUT MICROSOFT PUTS THE BLAME ON INTEL, GIGABYTE,REALTK,SOUND BLASTER,DELL,ATI,AND...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
February 16th 07 09:37 PM
by Garrett Go to last post
27 603
Become the Best Project Manager by Projectdrive
Collaborate With Your employees, manage your project team And Make your project a success.
June 15th 10 06:45 AM
by Projectdrive Go to last post
0 603
nVidia BSOD nvlddmkm.sys by kidswithaids
Sorry. I was getting database error. Admins, delete this post! -- kidswithaids ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kidswithaids's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/153845.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-hardware-devices/1270260.htm http://forums.techarena.in
May 27th 10 11:25 AM
by kristain Go to last post

From The