Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Photo Gallery changes Modified Date by Andrew
Hello guys, I have been using Windows XP for years. Recently I installed Windows Vista Ultimate. Before Vista there was a great product called Windows Pictures and Fax Viewer which also has a feature to change Picture layout (rotate left/right). The nice thing about it was that while changing the layout it did not change the file's Modified Date. Now, in Vista's Photo Gallery, this feature...
April 10th 08 11:59 AM
by Bob Go to last post
5 234
Internet Streaming Audio Recording by Fred J
OK so I have Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit operating system and I want to record on my hard disc streaming audio. Any help???????????
April 10th 08 09:15 AM
by Edward[_5_] Go to last post
2 278
The PhotoStoryMagic channel at the VIMEO website by JL4VIDEO
In case you don't know yet, I (John Lauwers, aka JL4Video) am running a channel called PhotoStoryMagic, exclusively for videos made up in PhotoStory 3 for Windows at the VIMEO website, together with two great colleagues and friends as co-moderators: John-PapaJohn-Buechler and James Tate. The main aims of the channel are to showcase PhotoStory videos already hosted by the creators at their...
April 10th 08 09:13 AM
by JL4VIDEO Go to last post
0 242
Media center by dane
Hello when opening my media center I get a small pop up saying: "out of range" 15.7KHZ/60Hz. how can I fix it so I can use the media center. Thanks.
April 10th 08 02:24 AM
by Bob Go to last post
1 244
Webcasting? by Huib
Hi, If possible reply urgently. A friend want to si via webcasting live a concert in the Netherlands. It is www.liszt.nl , click on "webcast" and than go to "klik hier om het concours te volgen" Strang is that it is working on XP but not on Vista but my friend has only Vista
April 10th 08 12:38 AM
by Clevo[_36_] Go to last post
1 262
Some tags not being embedded (WPG). by intclass
I have tagged photos with multiple tags after importing them into Windows Live Photo Gallery, but when I copied them to another computer, the tags were gone. I investigated and it seems that the tags aren't even being saved to the files - I thought tags were supposed to be embeded into the file, so why aren't these tags embeded? This is frustrating as I don't want to be tagging all of my...
April 10th 08 12:36 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 292
Removing movie thumbnails in vista media center by Dave[_19_]
When using vista media center, browsing the picture and video folders, how do I get vista to display titles of the videos instead of thumbnails?
April 9th 08 11:56 PM
by fpperryaz Go to last post
1 264
scan disk by phel
why wont my stuff sync yo my sd storage
April 9th 08 06:50 PM
by Bob Go to last post
1 236
Continuous music on web site by Ralph[_3_]
I have developed a complex web site and would like to have one mp3 (or other type) piece play throughout the various pages of the site without restarting the music anew when the page changes. Is this possible? If so, how? -- Ralph
April 9th 08 01:55 PM
by Clevo[_35_] Go to last post
4 232
Slide show themes by Charles Shapiro
I noticed on my Vista laptop I do not have all the choices of themes I have on my Vista desktop computer. When I search help it tells me I must have a rating above 3.0. The laptop is rated at 3.5. Also it talks about some type of 'shading'. I think this is probably the cause of the lack of themes. Obviously I can not change the video card. Is there anything else I can do to get all...
April 9th 08 12:29 PM
by Charles Shapiro Go to last post
0 212
Movie Maker Codecs by Charles Shapiro
I have created a project on my Desktop computer ( running Vista Ultimate). When I copy the project to my laptop, also running Vista Ultimate it won't open it saying I am missing a Codec? Any idea where I can get this codec it wants as it would be very helpful to be able to edit this project while not at home. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
April 9th 08 12:25 PM
by Charles Shapiro Go to last post
0 225
copy one picture from slideshow by Falko
I have downloaded a slideshow from the web and want to copy one picture from the slideshow. How can I do this ? i am running Vista Home Premium, . Regards,FALKO
April 9th 08 11:01 AM
by Falko Go to last post
4 241
TV / PC by Huib
Hi, I am not an experts on it, recently i succeeded to look to a DVD PC / TV via a HDMI-cable (very high quality). I have a HP-laptop(HP Pavilion DV9285ea) with all required SW (Quickplay) The next step is trying to look TV on the PC I suppose that HDMI is only one way PC/TV and not vice versa? What do i need to look TV on my PC
April 9th 08 10:27 AM
by Edward[_5_] Go to last post
3 342
editing .bmp files by dobermoeller
I just bought a computer with Windows Movie Maker V. 6.0 on it. I recorded some vidoe with YouCam (the .bmp files) on the same computer and I would like to cut some of the video (the parts when I was walking away from the camera after I started it.). After I do that, I would like to link a few of the movies together. Does Windows Movies Maker allow me to do that. I have not been able to find...
April 9th 08 09:22 AM
by Edward[_5_] Go to last post
2 257
Which verion of WMM & where to get it by Herb[_3_]
Asus A8Jr with preloaded Vista Home Premium. Which version WMM am I suppose to use 2 or 6? Windows says 2.6 if 6 doesn't work. Presently using V2.6.4037. I can load a series on the "Collection" pane but when I try to load the series onto the "Timeline" WMM shuts down. Total size of all series is 196Mb. I cannot find where to d/load WMM 6 to give it a go; tried Google also. It's not in...
April 9th 08 08:07 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
2 202
Windows Movie Maker Abends Before Completing by billbrandi
When I try and import a file into Windows Movie Maker (I tried .wmv, ..mpg-same result) I get a message that the movie maker has stopped responding. How/Should I re-install or fix? Thanks Bill
April 9th 08 08:06 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
2 212
Auto downloads by chris
When I click on a video clip I want to play on the internet, windows media player wants to download it but I dont, I must have changed a setting by accident because i used to just be able to watch it. please help --
April 9th 08 07:48 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
2 261
Windows Movie Maker crashing when attempting to edit... by Cir_Ja
I've recorded some clips on my camcorder, and it plays fine in Windows Movie Maker. However, when I drag the video clip into the "Video" section of the timeline, and then click the small "+" sign next to "Video", the program responds with "Windows Movie Maker has stopped working". I tried shortening the video, and the same problem occurs. I'm using Windows Vista, if it's any help. Anyone...
April 9th 08 07:47 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
9 262
WMP and Vista Business N by Darran
Hi I am trying to install Windows Media Player on a Windows Vista Business N machine. The Microsoft site tells me to download WMP 11 for XP but the install fails when run. Any ideas how to get this working.
April 9th 08 07:46 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
4 213
too many open windows by crazy grunt
Whenever I use this lousy program I get 20 to 30 windows opening as I am trying to view/edit different photos. Click on pictures here and you get an open window for each now my task bar is loaded with 20 open windows.. In Picture and Fax Viewer they all opened in 1 window.. Is there some way that I can get the pictures to open in just one window like the picture and fax viewer in XP??
April 9th 08 12:36 AM
by redoxide[_2_] Go to last post

From The