Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Need Mpeg Layer3 for Win Vista Hm Premium by Mike950
I'm still trying to get Mpeg Layer2 on my Vista machine. Help Please. On my XP machine I have Mpeg layer 3 as an option for compressing audio files. How can I get this as an option on my Vista Hm Premium machine and how do I load it so it shows up as an option? Here is what I have done so far and it hasn't worked. I downloaded and extracted the file: lame-398.tar.gz to a temp folder...
October 13th 09 04:58 AM
by Mike950 Go to last post
0 225
Cannot publish movie with windows movie maker by kringeltorte
Hey, I cannot publish my movie with windows movie maker, although I cannot detect any problem. All the clips used in the movie are .avi, it is 41 clips in total and the movie length is 2 min 33 sec. When I try to publish the publishing process starts but then cancels and gives me this message: "Windows Movie Maker cannot publish the movie to the specified
October 12th 09 05:00 PM
by dbknox[_41_] Go to last post
8 231
Transfer iPhone to iTunes directly : How to transfer iPhone music to iTunes directly by vistatips
Transfer iPhone to iTunes directly : How to transfer iPhone music to iTunes directlyTransfer iPhone to iTunes: Transfer, copy your music, video, photos and playlists from iPhone to iTunes on computer.Many people have faced an iphone music transfer probem especially when they get a new iTunes, for example:"Wanna transfer music from iPhone to iTunes ?""Copy Music from your iPhone to iTunes ?""How...
October 12th 09 02:22 PM
by vistatips Go to last post
2 243
a free youtube downloader by desertfish
Leawo Free YouTube Downloader is a free, small, simple YouTube downloader which can easily download YouTube videos from YouTube. This YouTube downloader can also download videos from other websites like Google Video, iFilm, Myspace, Daily Motion, etc. And with the built-in ?monitor?, this YouTube Download can automatically detect the videos being browsed and download them off. With a built-in...
October 12th 09 06:31 AM
by desertfish Go to last post
0 273
a free youtube downloader by desertfish
Leawo Free YouTube Downloader is a free, small, simple YouTube downloader which can easily download YouTube videos from YouTube. This YouTube downloader can also download videos from other websites like Google Video, iFilm, Myspace, Daily Motion, etc. And with the built-in ?monitor?, this YouTube Download can automatically detect the videos being browsed and download them off. With a built-in...
October 12th 09 06:31 AM
by desertfish Go to last post
0 236
Audio codec is missing by Alan T[_4_]
Vista Home Premium with service pack 1. I got a .wmv file and tried to play it in Windows Media Player: But got an error "an audio codec is needed to play this file" The Vista showed I may need Sipro Lab Telecom ACELP.net(130). Anywhere I can download this codec? I have no problem in playing this file in my XP SP2 pc.
October 12th 09 05:11 AM
by Alan T[_4_] Go to last post
0 176
Vista reads wrong 'Taken on'-date from JPG's by J_v
Apparently, when Windows Vista reads the 'Taken on'-date from photos taken in the period Daylight Savings Time was not active, it automatically adds one hour, thus making the displayed date incorrect. An example: I have taken a photo on January 1st, at 3pm. When I view the properties of the JPG-file, Windows Vista tells me the photo is taken at 4pm. When viewing the EXIF in an 3rd party EXIF...
October 11th 09 06:20 PM
by randy54 Go to last post
4 249
Cannot publish movie with windows movie maker by kringeltorte
Hey, I cannot publish my movie with windows movie maker, although I cannot detect any problem. All the clips used in the movie are .avi, it is 41 clips in total and the movie length is 2 min 33 sec. When I try to publish the publishing process starts but then cancels and gives me this message: "Windows Movie Maker cannot publish the movie to the specified
October 11th 09 03:46 PM
by kringeltorte Go to last post
0 177
Get music from iPod, how to get music from other people's ipods by vistatips
Share music from your iPod. Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums
October 11th 09 02:37 PM
by vistatips Go to last post
0 211
Audio Feedback / Buzzing by Peter J Macay
I am getting audio buzzing while playing videos, this happens through my attached speakers on the Dell flat panel display or through a headset. It happened immediatley upon my Vista upgrade, the system had XP Media Center before and this did not happen then. The buzzing happens with all the players I've tried Windows Media Player, Media Player Class, DIVX and VLC Media Player. Sometimes...
October 11th 09 08:19 AM
by Tae Song Go to last post
6 222
Movie Maker can't import from my camcorder only parts of the tape by Joe
When I try to import into Movie Maker (Vista version) it only allows me to import (capture) the entire tape. The dialog box actually asks if I want to import the entire tape or only part- then the only option actually available is to rewind the tape to the beginning and import all of it. Joe
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 11th 09 08:10 AM
by cullamartin Go to last post
12 383
How to enjoy videos on creative Zen (Mac OS X) by john25667[_16_]
*Aiseesoft 'Mod Converter for Mac' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/mod-converter-for-mac.html)* can help you convert Panasonic/JVC/Cannon etc. Mod file to AVI, convert Mod to FLV, MPG, MP4, MOV, FLV, 3GP, etc., then you can enjoy edit them, enjoy them on your portable devices. -- john25667 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 11th 09 07:01 AM
by john25667[_16_] Go to last post
0 173
Full Guide: How to Enjoy Your Favorite DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices at Will by john25667[_15_]
*Aiseesoft 'Mod Converter for Mac' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/mod-converter-for-mac.html)* can help you convert Panasonic/JVC/Cannon etc. Mod file to AVI, convert Mod to FLV, MPG, MP4, MOV, FLV, 3GP, etc., then you can enjoy edit them, enjoy them on your portable devices. -- john25667 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 11th 09 06:44 AM
by john25667[_15_] Go to last post
0 178
How to enjoy videos on creative Zen (Mac OS X) by john25667[_13_]
Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this *'DVD Ripper' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html)* to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so...
October 11th 09 02:47 AM
by john25667[_13_] Go to last post
0 167
Full Guide: How to Enjoy Your Favorite DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices at Will by john25667[_10_]
Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this *'DVD Ripper' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html)* to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so...
October 11th 09 01:09 AM
by john25667[_10_] Go to last post
0 194
VISTA64 and IPOD problems by Ritter197[_2_]
Whenever I want to sync the IPOD to ITunes 9.x it gives me the Blue sreen of death and a Crash Dump. What is the solution?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 11th 09 01:05 AM
by Ritter197[_2_] Go to last post
12 373
Windows scanner & camera wizard by plumbbrad
*Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard* I have a new laptop with Vista, but I liked the old Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard from Windows a ZILLION times better than the import options given in Vista. The new wizard is entirely too restrictive. I want to put pictures into a predetermined folder of my choice and give it my own distinct names - not using the tags. Why can't I do this
October 10th 09 09:15 PM
by plumbbrad Go to last post
0 164
Vista Home Premium - Recording sound from You Tube by Wolverine in Michigan
How do I capture audio from the internet - through speakers? I click on my "SOund recorder" but nothing is recorded from You Tube. I assume there are some adjustments I need to make somewhere? Thanks for the help.
October 10th 09 06:24 PM
by Wolverine in Michigan Go to last post
0 180
How to put DVD to Media Players with DVD to Flash Video Converter by jimmy6280
This guide will show you a very simple learning curve of how to rip DVD to flash player videos using the DVD to Player Converter from Leawo. Leawo DVD to Flash Video Converter can not only rip DVD to AVI player video, but also rip DVD to MPEG player video and even convert DVD to all other videos that can be played in flash player, so that you can play your DVD videos on flash player, therefore...
October 10th 09 04:39 AM
by stephen wong Go to last post
2 253
Burn iPod nano 5G recorded video to DVD format by Streamingvideo
Wondershare Video to DVD Bunrer is a powerful video DVD maker which helps you easily convert all videos to DVD including AVI, MPG, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MOV, MP4, DAT, RM, and HD videos such as M2TS, TP, TRP, etc. You can even make a video slideshow with 32 menu templates and 60 transition effects. Source:http://www.wonderdvd.com/wondershare-video-to-dvd-burner/ Ok,if you only burn wmv to dvd,you can...
October 10th 09 03:18 AM
by Streamingvideo Go to last post

From The