Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
My Windows mail won't delete messages from my in-box by I am.
I get the message: kan ikke slette min post får beskeden " Der er opstået en ukendt fejl " Please helt me
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 27th 10 06:27 AM
by DanAuktion Go to last post
48 1,592
opening windows mail by NoGeek
I can open Windows Email by just clicking on the email icon under the start menu w/o needing a password on MY pc, but how can I access my emails from a different computer? Appreciate some help.
August 26th 10 07:25 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 325
I cannot send or receive emails by Going grey quickly
Ive tried most things now but my outlook still isnt connecting to my sever. It says : The host 'mail.wildoak.co.uk' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'mail.wildoak.co.uk', Server: 'mail.wildoak.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D Ive checked my account mail adress is...
August 26th 10 07:23 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
7 383
error report windows mail by cultra via WindowsKB.com
I get this report below when I close windows live mail email account Windows live mail has encountered a problem and needs to close How can I stop this message from appearing when I close mail account Not a big problem just annoying, any ideas to sort this out? ERROR CODE Oxc0000005 File type 00000001
August 26th 10 07:13 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 335
Cant send or receive by Tinytc
HI, I am geting: The host 'mail.btinternet.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'mail.btinternet.com', Server: 'mail.btinternet.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D I hvae not changed anything prior to this and all details are entered correctly- any ideas?
August 26th 10 07:11 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 315
I cannot send or reply see message by garyp
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Emailing: GUNS 6-30-10 005, GUNS 6-30-10 006, GUNS 6-30-10 007, GUNS 6-30-10 008, GUNS 6-30-10 009, GUNS 6-30-10 010, GUNS 6-30-10 011, GUNS 6-30-10 012, GUNS 6-30-10 013, GUNS 6-30-10 014, GUNS 6-30-10 015, GUNS 6-30-10 016, GUNS 6-30-10 017, GUNS 6-30-1', Account: 'mail.linumis.com', Server: 'mail.linumis.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,...
August 26th 10 07:06 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 414
nh by zzz
kji
August 26th 10 02:45 PM
by zzz Go to last post
0 321
Pøihlá¹ení e-mailové adresy. by Jozef Chalmovanský
August 26th 10 07:01 AM
by Jozef Chalmovanský Go to last post
0 334
Email Error by baffled
I keep getting this error message, but am getting the same emails over & over. Any suggestions on how to stop this? Message number 12 could not be retrieved. Account: 'HOME', Server: 'POP-server.cinci.rr.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800420CD
August 26th 10 12:42 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
4 350
junk email by cotton_top
I can not get the junk email stop even after i put the sender and senders domain on list
August 25th 10 11:49 PM
by Michael Hashemi Go to last post
4 653
check names from contact list by jemma
When I want to send emails to a recipient is not in my contacts list, check names comes up. I cant find where to undo this request.
August 25th 10 10:37 PM
by jemma Go to last post
0 330
previous email - cannot send email by larame
Read some more responses and set account to requires athentification and it seems to work now. No need to respond to earlier email thanks!
August 25th 10 09:49 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 315
Emailing Documents by Fozzie
Hi, I can't open a document and then choose to email it to someone as it opens a different email system? I usually use windows mail and it open microsoft outlook. How can I change it? Thanks
August 25th 10 09:01 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 326
cannot send email by larame
can recieve but not send. tried setting my default as noted in another item but still cannot send. recieve this message. The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help...
August 25th 10 09:00 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 291
Sending email from a web based link by keridolphin
When I try and click on a link within a web based page I am not able to click and then send the email to the highlighted item on web page, sometimes can cut and paste the link but does not always work I have Windows Vista and just want to be able to click on the link from web page and windows mail will open and can send the email to corresponding person form the link on the web Can anyone...
August 25th 10 08:31 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 272
I need help with my username and password...I can't send/recieve by The Stotlers[_2_]
I have been using windows mail with no problems then all of a sudden about a week ago it started asking me to confirm my username and password. I have never used one before and never set one up....what do I do? I can't send or recieve my emails These are the 2 error messages I get: Account: 'pop3.frontier.com', Server: 'pop3.frontier.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error...
August 25th 10 08:27 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 319
I cannot send e-mails by Krystal
this is the error message i am getting from WM: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.bigpond.com', Server: 'mail.bigpond.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
August 25th 10 08:15 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 383
How can extract all email addresses/ or send to all in a folder? by Cohen
I have a folder of emails I have been collecting for the past 18 months. There are over 500 emails in there. I want to be able to extract all those email addresses, or send a message to all in that folder (eg, reply to all), but there appears to be no way to select all these emails, then export to excel or csv, or reply to all, or add all to contacts. No matter what method you choose, there...
August 25th 10 08:10 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 285
"The message could not be sent" by bylian
Dear sir/madam, I don't understand why the system rejects requests to send certain emails. The above email is very important & needs to be received very soon, so your assistance is valuable at this time. Thank you so much, Ian Boyle. I use a microsoft windows Vista programme.
August 25th 10 08:02 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 321
I can receive mail but I CANNOT send mail....help! by CJ
This is the message I get: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'pics 1', Account: 'imap.aol.com', Server: 'smtp.aol.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 80, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
August 25th 10 03:48 AM
by NISHA TIWARI Go to last post

From The