Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Problems sending out mails with Windows Mail: Error Number: 0x800C by Henk
Can anybody help me...? I can receive, but not send... no idea where to look at. anti-Spam, change Ip address, change port, etc etc... Help ! Cheers, Henk The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 3rd 10 10:13 AM
by Steven Epperson Go to last post
16 968
Windows Mail by Don
I cannot see images within an email. how can I change this.
September 3rd 10 04:11 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 324
Cannot send email by CriticalT
I'm on Vista, just installed satelite dish for broadband, and now I cannot send emails to certain addresses, 2 examples I have ending in '.com' Error: The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending...
September 3rd 10 04:07 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
8 1,073
anniina huhtiranta by anniina huhtiranta
September 3rd 10 03:22 AM
by anniina huhtiranta Go to last post
0 323
I scanned some documents by cynt
I scanned some documents to my computer, went to email and it is asking for sever and other info I not understanding help
September 3rd 10 03:05 AM
by Dave N9 Go to last post
2 305
test by Nicholas Vagi
test
September 2nd 10 08:41 PM
by Nicholas Vagi Go to last post
0 340
No email is delivered when it is from a web site- by Betsy Noorzay
Windows mail does not deliver anything I send that is on a web site-if I want to copy and send some info from a web site-you do not deliver except to send me a message that it cannot be delivered. This has been going on since 2005-Please explain. At this point I wish we had never gotten hooked up with Microsoft.
September 2nd 10 08:16 PM
by helga Go to last post
2 393
Not receiving mailer-daemon message for aborted sent message by Josette
Why am I no longer receiving mailer-daemon notices for messages which failed to be sent? Thank you for your reply.
September 2nd 10 06:22 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 478
emails by yvette hernandez[_2_]
Help. I can't send or receive emails. It is saying it isn't connected to a network but I am connected. When I click on connect to a network it is blank.
September 2nd 10 06:17 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 328
Disappearing e-mail by Josette
Hi: I followed instructions of Aug 19 message, uninstalled my anti-virus program and installed the microsoft one, yet, I saw one message disappear from my inbox under my own eyes again and found it on my webmail. It stayed quite a few minutes in my inbox just to0 disappear when I wanted to reply to it. Looking forward to find the solution to this annoying and dangerous problem.
September 2nd 10 06:14 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
5 355
Disappearing e-mail by Josette
Just sent myself an e-mail. It did not appear in the inbox but I found it in my webmail. Please advise. Also, I put 3 questions yesterday and cannot find them. The notify me response does not seem to work either. Thank you for reply.
September 2nd 10 05:35 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
6 422
setting font default composing new messages? by ritzput
i have created a signature and background but can't change font in signature and for default in new messages? where is this?
September 2nd 10 03:46 PM
by Bobby Go to last post
7 445
I can't recieve or send emails!! please help by ayne3000
I was downloading all my emails from server. it got about 2 3rds of the way through and then just stopped. I have been trying to downoad the remainder of the emails but no luck. Whe i open up windows mails it appears to recognise that there is mail to download from the serve but the hang for a lont ime and then posts this warning: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection....
September 2nd 10 03:26 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 389
finally able to send email again by mrgordos
well i got up this morning and after 1 day of not being able to send messages the problem has disapeared. i'm pretty sure that it was just a glitch on windows mail that they fixed because i did nothing at all to it to get it working again!!!
September 2nd 10 03:25 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 356
emails by yvette hernandez
Hi. I can't send/receive emails. It is not recognizing my internet connection. When I go to the connections, it is telling me that it is already connected. It seems that it isn't recognizing my connection. It started yesterday when I was trying to send an email and it was asking for a password and logon.
September 2nd 10 03:22 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 290
sending email by redraines
my computer is "stuck" sending email from a week ago, I can recieve mail but I can't send email. It says it is sending the same email from befrore. Can i cancel these emails. or ????
September 2nd 10 02:33 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
1 314
Windows update by Josette
Hi: It seems there are a lot of updates those last few days. Everytime I turn off my computer, there are 8 or 11 ones to be installed. Now there is this new icon that shows at the bottom right corner which says "windows donwload". It showed 22% complete, then disappeared. When I turned on my computer again, it showed its nose and said "30% complete" then disappeared. I do not understand...
September 2nd 10 12:10 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 389
Unknown error deleted mail box is empty but shows it has mail by Scott
It says I have over 800 deleted messages, but when I open the deleted folder it is empty. When I right click and empty, it gives me the unknown error. I reinstalled Live, but that did not help.
September 2nd 10 12:09 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 349
New E-Mail Account by Carol[_9_]
How do I set up a new email account?
September 2nd 10 08:49 AM
by juan[_4_] Go to last post
3 473
LecTecmL Mailer Version 4.0 by Les Moull
Now available in LecTecmL Mailer Version 4.0 Windows 7/Vista Users export filtered emails to Windows Live Mail/Windows Mail easily preserving LesTecML folder structure. Details http://www.lestec.com.au Les Moull
September 2nd 10 05:24 AM
by Les Moull Go to last post

From The