Belkin Pre-N Wireless Desktop Adapter by Chris Hilton
Does anyone have drivers for the Belkin Pre-N Wireless Desktop Adapter under Vista (RC1), or know how to get this card working? -- Chris
October 30th 06 03:22 AM
by DP Go to last post
6 201
Memory by Chris Howling
does anyone else find that when turning the computer on after logging into vista it takes a long time to load up?
February 1st 07 04:52 AM
by Robert Firth Go to last post
1 241
Nebula Digi TV by Chris Hughes
Hi everyone, Has anyone had any luck in getting the USB version of Nebula Digi-TV , worked fine in XP and I have upgraded my PV which has Vista home premium on it , I have failed miserable to get it going Regards Chris
October 16th 07 04:29 PM
by Paul Smith Go to last post
1 128
Save hardware drivers by Chris K
Just re-installed Vista and it needed couple drivers - 1 for my Radeon 1650 SE video card and one for my M/Soft digital media 3000 keyboard I'm bit concerned about these drivers becoming obsolete (particularly the former) so I was wondering whether it's possible to save the drivers now for future install - the driver details document all the driver files & locations but not sure how to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 9th 10 01:05 PM
by GSalisbury Go to last post
13 838
Microsoft Office Keyboard by Chris K.
I want to use my Microsoft Office Keyboard. Where can I find the driver for Vista? In the actual IntelliType Software there is no support for the Keyboard. Thanks
February 24th 07 01:14 AM
by mhornet Go to last post
3 242
BFG 7600GTOC by Chris Knapp
I have been running this card without any issues at all, up until yesterday that is. I used the driver that Vista had automatically installed, and recently there was an update to this driver so I installed it. Now it recognizes it as: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT (Microsoft Corporation WDD...) And the issue is that the fan on the video card is extremely loud now. Before if it was under load it...
March 28th 07 02:04 AM
by Dreamsayer Go to last post
2 142
rundll32.exe error trying to connect a yamaha keyboard by Chris Knowles
I am trying to connect my Yamaha keyboard to my Sony Vaio laptop running Vista Home Premium. When I plug the usb cable in I immediately get the same dialogue box three times headed: C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe with the message "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Set Association Control Panel" The normal new...
February 23rd 08 10:29 AM
by Cool Kat 107 Go to last post
3 121
Monitor Color Profiles by chris lively
Does anyone have monitor profiles working under vista? I have two video cards and three monitors. Vista's "new and improved" color management panel only recognizes one of my video cards and one monitor. Worse, even though I can profile only the one monitor, the other user accounts on this computer won't use that profile even though I have forced the one as the "System Default". Ideas?
March 20th 07 12:10 AM
by chris lively Go to last post
0 162
Vista and upgrading memory by Chris M
I upgraded from 2 GB of Kingston HyperX RAM to 4 GB of matched Kingston Value RAM. I can boot into XP on my dual boot just fine as well as boot into Windows Vista safe mode, but when trying to boot into Vista regularly, I have had it going for nearly 30 minutes now. The hard drive light is flashing and the screen is black. With the light flickering it seems to be working, ut why on earth...
June 13th 07 10:45 AM
by CJM Go to last post
5 177
Help! by Chris Mattison
This is going to be kind of hard to explain, but if some of you geeks out there could help me, please post to this! I have... One modem, hooked right into a router that acts as the DHCP server. This router wirelessly transmits network connections and internet to a single computer...this system works fine and is not in question. This router is wired (which can act as a hub, but isn't) to a hub...
December 7th 06 02:21 PM
by Kerry Brown Go to last post
8 465
Nvidia Drivers by Chris Mattison
Please help... I am just minutes away from being classified as a pure noob, so please forgive me. I've noticed that with Vista, no matter how many times I update my Nvidia graphics drivers, the properties on that piece of hardware in the device manager always displays a different display adapter version than what I just installed. I have a 7800 GT, and my driver version says I've got...
February 22nd 07 11:38 PM
by JW Go to last post
8 220
Keyboard and Mouse by Chris McKenna
Hi, My computer seems to have a ghost inside it!!!!! Random Letters and other buttons are pushed without human contact also my mouse does not move but selects things when not even touched! sometimes I can't even close something because the mouse decides not to work properly! I have re-installed my keyboard and mouse about 6 times now and tried other keyboards and mice but keep getting the...
June 28th 07 08:20 AM
by Rock Go to last post
8 196
Xfi Soundcard by chris p.
Hello, I switched from XP Pro to Vista 64 Home Premium. The problem I have now, my Xfi soundcard wasn't found during vista installation and a check for new hardware shows me, that there is no new hardware, so I cannot install the drivers. What can I do? Does anyone have an idea what to do?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 2nd 07 07:09 PM
by art Go to last post
14 289
pocket pc 2002--- vista by chris parr
I have recently bought a new laptop with vista premium on it. I also have my dads old pda, running pocket pc 2002- which i use for my course studies. problem is, these machines are notorious for having volatile memory, and if power is lost, so are my installed programmes- such as adobe reader and pocket slides- both vital. at home during the holidays this isnt a problem, i have access to...
December 28th 08 03:17 AM
by Bender Go to last post
4 224
vista crashes when i connect my ipaq by chris pointoptical
-my ipaq syncs fine on my xp version of windows - when i try and connect my ipaq with my new laptop running vista it starts to recognize the the ipaq, but then the screen turns blue and gives a bunch of messages. -the i paq is running windows mobile 2003 se - the laptop is running vista home premium how can this issue be fixed
August 22nd 07 06:08 PM
by chris pointoptical Go to last post
0 111
Hercules Digifire 7.1 by Chris V.
Hi, I installed my new Vista Ultimate 64bit but now my soundcard, a Hercules Digifire 7.1, does not work anymore. I tried several things but nothing helps. I installed a driver from Hercules for the 32bit Vista version but nothing happened. Is there anything I can do? Can I select a supported driver from another brand to make it work maybe? Thanks for your help,
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 9th 07 04:40 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
12 247
ATI Mobility 9000 IGP Driver for Notebook by Chris Werner
Where can I locate this driver? Chris
February 13th 07 06:25 AM
by Chris Werner Go to last post
0 199
play DVD and system blue screens by Chris Williamson
HELP!! everything works in any media player i've downloaded and tried EXCEPT DVD movies. i can play dvd rom games, play cd's, watch the pre-installed videos that come with the players.......just not actual dvd movies. i'll pop one in and maybe the submenus will appear, but then it blue screens with a message of "a thread tried to release a resource it did not own". i have the dvd regions...
August 2nd 07 05:12 PM
by dbworkmansr Go to last post
4 112
Vista won't recognize 2nd HDD by chris7519
I got a second HDD yesterday due to my old one running low on space. Both are hooked up via SATA, both Seagates, old one is 320GB and new one is 500GB. When I installed it, I was able to format and assign it a drive letter and copy files to it. When I turned the computer off and on, it was gone. My BIOS can read it, the device manager can see it, the Disk Management can see it, but every time I...
October 3rd 08 07:45 PM
by chris7519 Go to last post
0 270
Burning ISO's from within Vista ? by chrisgruntled
I have saved many of my CD's on my hard drive as ISO images on my computer. I have yet to find out how to burn them onto cd correctly so they work. I have tryed using the "Burn" option on top of windows explorer and only treats the ISO as a file and make the CD pretty much unusable. I have tried using Roxio EZ CD creator 9. and also Nero 7 . and cd's become unreadable..I know there's Nothing...
November 8th 06 08:11 PM
by Hurricane Andrew Go to last post

From The