fault bucket by confused
Has anyone every had the following? fault bucket-0x9f_3IMAGE_nvmfdx32.sys,type0 This is getting aggrevating and I need to know if anyone has had this problem and how they fixed it. I have a HP computer with windows vista. Any answers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!!!
April 13th 10 12:38 PM
by confused Go to last post
0 272
USB Devices stopped working altogether by Condor
Hello Guys, I am using Windows Vista 32 Bit Ultimate on Dell Inspiron 6000 Laptop. I have 4 USB Ports which were working fine. Suddenly all the USB ports failed and did not get recognized. I reinstalled Vista and the USB ports were visible again. There was a great sigh of releif. Guess what, the problem has cropped up again. I suppose after some of the updates from Microsoft or Windows...
September 23rd 07 12:54 AM
by jonathan perreault Go to last post
5 91
ReadyBoost by Concerned
I've read somewhere that Vist Readyboost only use up to 1GB and beyond that any spare is useless. Can anyone advise if this is so? For this purpose is it better to buy SD card or flash drive? I understand that USB flash drive must be version 2 what about SD cards? Are there different speed for SD cards? Would appreciate anyone's advise. Thanks!
August 25th 07 07:28 PM
by Rock Go to last post
2 158
I have problems when printing using a shared printer by Conan
Hello to everybody. I'm from Spain and I have a problem. I have bought a PC with Windows Vista because I wanted to replace another PC with Windows 98. Windows 98'PC have a shared printer and I use this printer to print from other pc with Windows XP. When I installed Windows Vista'PC I had a problem with the printer. Now I can print with Windows Vista'Pc (printer is directly connected to this...
April 21st 07 12:30 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
5 183
Bluescreen caused by ethernet by Computeruseless!
My computer keeps getting the bluescreen and eachtime i check for a solution with windows it says it is caused by ethernet networking or realtek. I have been through all the advice given but found no solution i would like to know how to solve the problems so i get my computer up and running with no problems. The fault bucket it gave me was 0xA_Rtlh86!MiniportSendNetBufferList+de,type0
October 26th 08 01:00 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 271
Mouse Will not Move After Upgrade to Vista by ComputersHateMe
The mouse will no longer move after I upgraded from XP to Vista Ultimate, none of the right/left click buttons will function along with the actual movement of the mouse pointer. I have tried multiple mice and not one of them has any change, as I still cant move the pointer. Video Card ATI Radeon x850 if that helps at all
June 12th 07 01:25 PM
by JW Go to last post
4 266
the Recycle Bin has dissappear by computergeek
i dont know why but the recycle bin Icon on my desktop has dissappeared.....does any one know to to make the icon appear (the reason why i'm asking is because i deleted the icon by mistake and i don't know how to fix this problem....i already tried undoing the problem, so i'm going to have to find a way to make a new icon)
August 14th 07 03:28 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 141
Tosh Satellite by ComputerDummy
WEll After some research I found out it's in the hands of toshiba to update the BIOS to ACPI Vers.2 or higher for Vista to work. "MS-Pcbob" wrote: I have attempted to load Vista on a Tosh A30 (I think it is) P4 2.8 512RAM 40GB HDD
December 7th 06 04:50 AM
by ComputerDummy Go to last post
0 168
Tosh Satellite by ComputerDummy
Well Look at the ACPI Standard... and also look up who wrote the standard and when.. you have ACPI Standard 1.0B not 2 or better you'll find out that vers. 2 and up was written in 2002 but these company first became compliant in mid 2006 that way they hope to boost new sales with vista. got the same problem with a M35X which was sold till mid 2006 and some people are still selling it.
November 28th 06 02:58 PM
by ComputerDummy Go to last post
0 111
Tosh Satellite by ComputerDummy
Hello Now all the facts are in... Your Bios is ACPI Vers. 1 Cap. and you need a update BIOS to ACPI VERS. 2 or Better for vista to work "MPfreeUK" wrote: I also have a Toshiba Satellite A30 Series (SA30-714). BIOS Rev: 1.80
December 7th 06 05:21 AM
by ComputerDummy Go to last post
0 143
Need help with an external storage drive with Vista OS by computerchallengedcc
i am going to be doing medical billing on my pc for my sister-in-law. I have downloaded & installed the medical billing program already. She is going to purchase an external hard drive so that I can back-up each time I update information and billing with this program. She has Vista OS, I use XP- SP3. 1) Can someone recommend a small size drive to purchase? 2) Is there anything special...
June 6th 08 10:16 PM
by computerchallengedcc Go to last post
3 250
microphone not detected by computer naieve
friends , I have gateway laptop with windows vista home premium got recently.I just started using it for live chattiing and got a mic.But the computer would not detect it. I used 2 different headsets with earphone and mic together and I can hear but mic is not detected. I checked with msn msgr audio toolls. I went to control panel /sounds/ it would show the laptop speakers but would not show...
July 27th 08 06:56 PM
by Nonny Go to last post
2 173
Gamma Rays Setting for Windows vista - stop the radiation by computer know how[_2_]
How does one change the gamma rays setting for windows vista basic. I just upgraded 2 months ago from windows xp. In windows xp a person can click on advance settings, click color tab, then change the gamma rays setting. Does any body know how to change the gamma rays setting for windows vista basic?
March 9th 08 04:48 AM
by Quaoar[_2_] Go to last post
4 121
Gig increase for faster working responce by Computer Idiot
Hi, I am a non-programmer but with a wish to work a bit faster. i just invested in a dual core 1.86 with 1 gig ram. I then upgraded to 2 gig and the speed has not changed. I was told that the system reserves the percentage regardless of what you have for ram.. i am not sure if that is true as it does not make much sence, hopefully i can tool it so that i have quicker responce. i do not...
August 28th 07 06:54 PM
by Computer Idiot Go to last post
0 91
Network Connection and Computer Hardware by Computer Hardware
Network connection: At night my internet network connection turns off around 10 P.M. Every night I've been observing what time the internet shuts off. It has been shutting off at night. Please help and tell me what I should do. Computer Hardwa My laptop randomlys shuts down, I don't know what the cause is but I think it's the hardware, or it shuts down from the heat. I don't know what the...
June 17th 08 07:53 AM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
1 150
trouble with new ram by Computer & Sound System Tech
i bought ram last month i believe, and for some reason i'm getting the blue screen of death sometimes not always. and today was even worse the computer would always give me the blue screen of death, and i waited few hours and turned it on and now it's fine. but i'm tired of the blue screen especially the ram is fine, i will try the ram tester, but i wanted to know if there was something i...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 12th 07 04:05 AM
by Dustin Harper Go to last post
45 964
Another problem with CD/DVD driver by Complete Novice
I too have a problem with my CD/DVD driver. Vista (Home Premium) will not recognise that the drive exists except in a bit that I cannot remember how to get to. I tried to install a photograph programme and when it installed I took the CD out and that was the last time the CD driver worked, I can hear it try to work but it doesn't. I tried to system restore, but this wouldn't work at all...
October 25th 07 01:50 AM
by photocharlie Go to last post
4 144
DVD drive stops working after uninstalling programs by compboy
I had trouble with my dvd (HP lightscribe DVD/RW)drive dissapearing after 2 days on a new copy of windows vista home premium, on a new (HP pavilion) computer. I found a solution of going into the registry, exporting the registry folder for the drive, then deleting the lower/upper value lines. After restarting, the drive was back. Now my drive disapears when I unistall software programs I...
March 10th 07 02:29 PM
by Serge DeschĂȘnes Go to last post
1 131
Hard drive keeps showing less space by compboy
I have a brand new hp pavilion with vista home premium, It has a samsung 250GB harddrive. Yesterday morning it said that I had 183GB free space, last night it said I had 175GB Free space, and today it is at 170GB free space. I haven't installed anything, downloaded anything, and havent used the iternet much. Any ideas as to why this is?...Thanks!
July 17th 08 07:41 PM
by Dave Go to last post
8 165
DVD RW Stopped working in windows vista by compboy
Hello, after freshly reinstalling i windows vista home premium edition,(on a new hp pavilion) my DVD RW stopped working after 2 days. It shows up in device manager (not under my computer) as a code 10(this device could not start). I searched for code 10 and it told me to update the driver...so I attempted it, but windows tells me my driver is up to date, any help with this problem is...
March 10th 07 02:56 PM
by Serge DeschĂȘnes Go to last post

From The